◆ SNAIL [Enduro] Racing - Closed Until Further Notice

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 5,897 comments
  • 371,331 views

Which purchasable GT5 DLC do you have?

  • All DLC - Tracks and Cars

    Votes: 116 76.8%
  • Only DLC Tracks

    Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

    Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

    Votes: 22 14.6%

  • Total voters
    151
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone able to open a room for testing?
 
I think the best idea is to make it tuning prohibited, and power limiter set at whatever it needs to be so there is no topping out.
 
Quali is going to be fun with tuning prohibited on a flat out oval:D
 
@cmbeal317 setting it at 575hp by myself I was running high 51s if that changes lap total

We'll go with that. :)

For laps we'll reduce the race to 132 laps or 330 miles. Mandatory 1 lap caution at laps 44 & 88.

2013 NASCAR only?

Boost or no boost?
 
I vote boost on, works wonders with NASCAR cars
 
When you pit:
Stay to the right of the solid yellow line, and you must be under 90mph or you will be reset and held in pit box:
image.jpg
 
5 min qualy. Race alone format.
We've tested the double file rolling start and it seems to work.
Also we should do a full 24 hours with time progression at 12 no weather.
 
For shocky stiggy and myself it was 574. Is that an oil change then dropped down?
 
That is a fresh oil change and power limited. Every box reset to default as well. It's a Ford if that makes a difference.
 
A 1PP difference really isn't going to make much of a difference at all. It could be as simple as 1 click on the power limiter in either direction. :)
 
A 1PP difference really isn't going to make much of a difference at all. It could be as simple as 1 click on the power limiter in either direction. :)

To get to 574 PP I have to go down to 573 HP.
 
I've just been informed that I'm waiting on my daughter to text and then I have to go pick her up. Not sure what time it will be but if I'm not there at start time, don't wait for me.
 
Sorry for leaving guys, I still can't get the hang of oval racing. Thanks @SHOCKY_WELL for slowing down to help me out, but I just can't get bump drafting right either.
 
Sorry I missed it, I had to go do some things last minute.
 
Wow what a race
 

Attachments

  • 20141130_001710.jpg
    20141130_001710.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Sorry for leaving guys, I still can't get the hang of oval racing. Thanks @SHOCKY_WELL for slowing down to help me out, but I just can't get bump drafting right either.
Hey I was trying to make it fun for you. I still finished second woohooo
 
I made the mistake of not taking fuel with 12 laps to go, Congratulations everyone on a job well done. Maybe we can do an Indy race next Saturday or at the Indy Road Course. Any suggestions for track/car combo next Saturday?
 
Great racing, a lot of nice drafting and guys holding their lines, think a slower car for an oval race would make Competition lot closer and fun
 
Back