Heres our podium for June 23RD:

1ST PLACE: #76 kcheeb
FujiSpeedwayF_18.jpg

2ND PLACE: #82 cBcvaBch
FujiSpeedwayF_19.jpg

3RD PLACE: #14 AJK-VAIL
FujiSpeedwayF_20.jpg

Great racing guys:tup: Congrats!!!

tcrash, you've outdone yourself 👍 awesome pics dude!

Thanks. I'm going to enjoy the win, they'll be pretty few and far between racing with you guys!

tcrash, you've outdone yourself 👍 awesome pics dude!

Thanks. I'm going to enjoy the win, they'll be pretty few and far between racing with you guys!

Thanks kcheeb!

Your better than you make yourself out to be! 👍:)

That was an awesome night of racing guys,thanks!!!
Congrats on your win kcheeb:cheers:
Fantastic job on the pics Tom!!!

Hey, just wanted to commend you on what looks like an awesome series. Good to see the UK's little pocket rocket being used over the pond. I run a similar league in England called The Sunday Cup, and we are close to starting season 2 in the same car. Just wanted to say that your event looks well organised, with good regulations, and above all, fun. 👍👍👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238234

Hey, just wanted to commend you on what looks like an awesome series. Good to see the UK's little pocket rocket being used over the pond. I run a similar league in England called The Sunday Cup, and we are close to starting season 2 in the same car. Just wanted to say that your event looks well organised, with good regulations, and above all, fun. 👍👍👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238234

That looks like a great series. I really like how you have the tire restrictions as well. I had thought of sports tires, but since they are race cars, I figured that the best would be racing tires. Also they way you did the charts for the points and the regulations seems a lot better than the wall of text I've got. I'm guessing you used Photoshop or something similar? I may try something like that, but it will be nowhere near your quality. Thanks for sharing this with us, and best of luck with the Sunday Cup!:cheers:

As for last night, I had a great time racing once again. This is by far my favorite track with both the M3 we raced before and again with the Lotus. I plan on taking some pictures soon and will be uploading them asap. Thanks again everyone for the great racing last night!

I'm guessing you used Photoshop or something similar? I may try something like that, but it will be nowhere near your quality.

No, nothing as exciting as photoshop. I just made all the charts using excel, then screen print and paste into paint. Save each file as a png and upload to photobucket.

Seeing as Flickr is telling me I need to upgrade to a premium membership and I don't upload enough to really feel like it is worth it. I'm going to use Picasa from Google. Because of the size of the images, I'm going to post one, and the picture will be a link to the gallery. Enjoy!

No, nothing as exciting as photoshop. I just made all the charts using excel, then screen print and paste into paint. Save each file as a png and upload to photobucket.

That sounds a lot easier, I'll look in to that. Thanks!:)

Seeing as Flickr is telling me I need to upgrade to a premium membership and I don't upload enough to really feel like it is worth it. I'm going to use Picasa from Google. Because of the size of the images, I'm going to post one, and the picture will be a link to the gallery. Enjoy!

I clicked on the picture, but is says "that page was not found".. :(

I clicked on the picture, but is says "that page was not found".. :(

I checked, and saw that I had to make it viewable to the public. Should work now, having just started using Picasa yesterday. I figured it would be a little confusing a first. Let me know if there are any more problems.:)

you need the pace car? I love to do that, in fact I'm going to be the pace car in my own series

Awesome, I'd love to have a second pace car, that way we don't have to worry if BeRandom can't make it. As long as the time, and format for the pace car is okay, then I really hope you can join us. If BeRandom would happen to be available to be pace car, you are more than welcome to join in and race with the rest of us. Thanks!:cheers:

Welcome everyone to the newly renamed S.P.E.C. Racing! I'd like to give a shout out to zer05ive for the idea for our new name and fzappa for getting a banner together for us. Couldn't do it without all your help. Thanks guys!

Your league sounds great.

Could any of you post some average lap times of a few tracks. Trying to get an idea how much practice I need before joining.

Could any of you post some average lap times of a few tracks. Trying to get an idea how much practice I need before joining.

I've got to do some more practice, but for last week at Fuji, we were running around 1:47 on Mediums, and a few seconds slower on hard tires. I can run some more practice tonight and give you the times for some of the other tracks. Hope to see you Saturday night!

AJK-VAIL and I usaully pratice Sat nights track on Friday night about 7pm pacific.
Come join us!

I've added patches0127's banner to the bottom of the first post. Also later today I'll be switching to a new PSN account for the rest of our races. More details will be announced when I can change the account tonight. Stay tuned!

Are oil changes / engine rebuild allowed? Not sure if that is included under no tuning.

Yes they are, allowed.

It's also recommended to break the motor in. I use my Bob's to run the Laguna Seca 200 miler in a new car, works nicely.

Hey 'beal, any thoughts on us picking colors and numbers like we do in S.N.A.I.L.? Since were running an RM car this season, it would be especially useful since we can choose are own numbers on them. 👍

Is so, I got dibs on Body/Wheels/Number: White/Red/#5 :)

zer05ive
Hey 'beal, any thoughts on us picking colors and numbers like we do in S.N.A.I.L.? Since were running an RM car this season, it would be especially useful since we can choose are own numbers on them. 👍

Is so, I got dibs on Body/Wheels/Number: White/Red/#5 :)

Orange body/ black wheels. #15. If you decide to run it.
Thanks!

Great idea guys, I hadn't even thought about it in the transition from S.N.A.I.L. to our own series. I'm gonna stick with my color combination and racing number. Red/Silver #17. I'll add that to the main post.

Is this series running on schedule with race # 3 being this weekend? Is it too late to join? Didn't really notice it before.

Is this series running on schedule with race # 3 being this weekend? Is it too late to join? Didn't really notice it before.

It is, good fun too!

We just did Fuji with Grand Valley next. I think the only week we miss is when beal's off listening to Roger Waters make some music on July 14th.

It'd be great to have another driver!

Back