• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great racing tonight everyone. The close,tight racing was fun!
Can't wait until next week!

Great win dab!

sweet!! nice pics especially the one with the three cars in line on front stretch it shows how close the race was! :)

Ditto what everyone else said!

dabneyd, awesome pics and awesome win! 👍

It's always cool when an endurance race finishes with such a tight (and clean!) battle for the win! :cheers:

It's always cool when an endurance race finishes with such a tight (and clean!) battle for the win! :cheers:

That being said, I like full damage, but the field gets too spread for the pace car to work well. However, I do see how it could work if we did a "competition caution" midway through the race. So, light damage, regular start, and have the pace car lead the field at 60mph for one lap at the midway point. Thoughts?

Here's the podium winners for June30TH race:

1st place #8 dabneyd
GrandValleySpeedway_18.jpg

2nd place #82 cBcvaBch
GrandValleySpeedway_17.jpg

3rd place #1 no_bull_racin97
GrandValleySpeedway_16.jpg

Congrats Guys! Close finish!

would like to join, leaving Turtle league after just one race, poorly organized and poor set up.

jbica
British Racing Green/Black Wheels

if its too late to join, I will pace car, but need it gifted, and some nice race suits.

Last edited:
would like to join, leaving Turtle league after just one race, poorly organized and poor set up.

jbica

if its too late to join, I will pace car, but need it gifted, and some nice race suits.

Nice to have you aboard 👍 cmbeal317 will send you a FR shortly:)

jbica

Alright, good stuff jbica, see you next Saturday. Pretty sure you won't be driving the pace car.

Great pictures guys!

jbica - I'll be sending you a FR shortly, I don't think we're gonna be using the pace car, so I'll add you to the list of drivers. Always glad to have another person racing with us.

To everyone else - I'm going to be testing out some of the combos we had come up with the other night. These will start following the conclusion of the Lotus Challenge. Also I'm going to be adding Motegi to the schedule for the 21st of July which will replace Laguna Seca. I'll try to get a lap count up for that as soon as possible. Also in the next few day's I'm going to shrink the images for the track maps. The pace car duties will be ceased starting next week and we will be going back to light damage.

Alright, good stuff jbica, see you next Saturday. Pretty sure you won't be driving the pace car.

thanks guys, Love Lotus racing. Seriously, game has given me nothing but crappy racing suites, if someone could send me more realistic race suits, I can send you something your interested in. Just F.R. me with a message of what your looking for and I'll try sending something your way...

jbica

I got a private message from MBOBB1969, the guy that runs Turtle league, complaining that I was trash talking his league, and that I should stop crying, and I won't stand a chance in S.N.A.I.L. If you guys want to read it, let me know and I'll Post it.

I got a private message from MBOBB1969, the guy that runs Turtle league, complaining that I was trash talking his league, and that I should stop crying, and I won't stand a chance in S.N.A.I.L. If you guys want to read it, let me know and I'll Post it.

I'm not going to speak for anyone else, but I'm not terribly concerned what the blatant rip-off league is doing. I'm sorry you had a bad time over there, and I'm happy you're here! :)

Hey jbica,

Not necessary to post something that was sent as a private message. The fact it was sent at all speaks volumes to me.

Are you having fun racing with S.N.A.I.L.? That's all I'm concerned with 👍

EDIT: Ninja'd by dabney again, glad we're on the same page though :)

I'm not going to speak for anyone else, but I'm not terribly concerned what the blatant rip-off league is doing. I'm sorry you had a bad time over there, and I'm happy you're here! :)

Thanks man, your right, it just rubbed me wrong I guess, and I don't need to stoop to that level, but I already did... LOL.

Hey jbica,

Not necessary to post something that was sent as a private message. The fact it was sent at all speaks volumes to me.

Are you having fun racing with S.N.A.I.L.? That's all I'm concerned with 👍

EDIT: Ninja'd by dabney again, glad we're on the same page though :)

It does speak volumes, and sorry I dragged it out by even responding. I don't want to cause problems for others, I was just giving my opinion after all.

Thanks for having me, and I'll try my best to contribute, not just participate.

Thanks man, your right, it just rubbed me wrong I guess, and I don't need to stoop to that level, but I already did... LOL.

Yeah, I saw. I'm trying to be the voice of reason by saying that we needn't respond in kind to the "haters."

jbica

I'll say the same thing. No need and who cares about them. I think they would be crying if Snail wasn't around for them to steal all their ideas from! (Duh, how do we do this George Duh)

Enjoy Snails. Well organized and a bunch of good people!

What I don't understand is how this guy can be so concerned about his league's reputation that he would confront someone for posting something negative about it (in another thread no less), but yet he doesn't care at all that his entire league is regarded as a blatant rip-off of other people's hard work and creativity.

It just goes to show that there will always be people who use the anonymity of the internet as an excuse to behave without honor and without class. No matter what becomes of his league, he'll never get any credit from the :gtplanet: community for being anything but an unoriginal plagiarist.

thanks guys, Love Lotus racing. Seriously, game has given me nothing but crappy racing suites, if someone could send me more realistic race suits, I can send you something your interested in. Just F.R. me with a message of what your looking for and I'll try sending something your way...

What kind of suits are you looking for. I have multiple accounts with a plethora of racing suits. Send me a PM with color or style requests and I'll see what I can do.

jbica
can I change my registered color to Yellow and black instead of green and black?

That's perfectly fine, I'll update it when I get home. Currently waiting for the Stevie Nicks concert I'm at to start.

where are you seeing The Wall?

I'm going to Philly to see The Wall, any chance you might be there as well? I know we'll be in the stands, but I don't know the exact seats. My friend got the tickets as a graduation present and wanted me to go, since I'm a huge Floyd fan.

Would love to race in this, but I swapped my nights over so I could do the Sunday night S.N.A.I.L. racing instead. Sorry, beal :/

I was going to go see it in Albany last minute, but didn't have the $$. I'm sure it will be awesome. I saw him do Dark side and that was SICK. Mabye we should put some Pink on next Saturday, "You better run" comes to mind.

Back