◆ SNAIL [GT1 Championship] Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will have more time than the first 2 as you pick after them and could be testing right now! and if you are going out than either let us know and I will wait till you get back or PM me your top 3 or whatever and I will plug in whichever hasn't been taken yet when we get to your turn.

Last edited:
you will have more time than the first 2 as you pick after them and could be testing right now! and if you are going out than either let us know and I will wait till you get back or PM me your top 3 or whatever and I will plug in whichever hasn't been taken yet when we get to your turn.
I figured I'll start testing when several cars get picked, I'm low on credits, I should be home Saturday night.

You, each of us, may already have some of the cars in the Garage Car List.
No need to wait .... IMHO

@Die_Birdy_Die Can you confirm the weights for the BMW and the Mercedes? There is only 30 kg added to Pro for the BMW and only 40 kg for the Mercedes. The rest of the cars have 50 kg added. Thanks.

thanks for the catch

Boy, we avoided a real scandal there, I almost picked the Mercedes. Does that mean more weight is being taken off the Mercedes? This could affect the timing of my decision, for those who would like to pick cars and get on with it.

Boy, we avoided a real scandal there, I almost picked the Mercedes. Does that mean more weight is being taken off the Mercedes? This could affect the timing of my decision, for those who would like to pick cars and get on with it.
Pro ams weight was lowered. All cars were tested at Pro weight.

Last edited:
Also the deadline of tonight at 10pm EST still stands.

yes could we make certain that these specs are final. I'm putting up my pick shortly would like to make sure final means final!

let me help you Trick: My 2 tracks for this season are:

1) The Liquid Moly Bathurst 12 hr = Mount Panorama -start time: 08:00 - time progression 15
2) Total 24 Hours of Spa = Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - start time: 11:00 - time progression 30

p.s. Trick you have only 6 hr : 45 mins left to choose a car....

let me help you Trick: My 2 tracks for this season are:

1) The Liquid Moly Bathurst 12 hr = Mount Panorama -start time: 08:00 - time progression 15
2) Total 24 Hours of Spa = Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - start time: 11:00 - time progression 30

p.s. Trick you have only 6 hr : 45 mins left to choose a car....
Weird. So we start with shadows on one side and finish with them on the other side. There goes my brake markers, damn.

Oh, and the room is sure to crash, LOL.

Congrats to @lllTrick and @Scorpion0001 for winning the pro and Pro-am season 19 championships your prizes are to pick 2 tracks each for season 20.

Also congratulations to @lllTrick and @Adramike on being our constructor cup champions your prize is to pick a track each for season 20.

Promotions: Congrats to @Scorpion0001 for being promoted to Pro.
................................................................................................................................

With that here is the car list for next season!

1. BMW M3 coupe 535hp Pro 1595kg, Pro-am 1545kg
  2. Corvette Z06(C5) ’04 540hp Pro 1600kg, Pro-am 1550kg
  3. Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06 530hp Pro 1610kg, Pro-am 1560kg
  4. Camaro SS ’10 535hp Pro 1600kg, Pro-am 1550kg
  5. Ford Shelby GT 500 535hp Pro 1590kg, Pro-am 1540kg
  6. Jaguar XKR-S ’11 530hp Pro 1600kg, Pro-am 1550kg
  7. Lexus ISF ’07 530hp Pro 1590kg, Pro-am 1540kg
  8. Mercedes Benz C63 550hp Pro 1580kg, Pro-am 1530kg
  9. Maserati Granturismo 540hp Pro 1600kg, Pro-am 1550kg
  10. Aston Martin V12 Vantage 535hp Pro 1600kg, Pro-am 1550kg
  11. Corvette Stingray (C7) ’14 530hp Pro 1650kg, Pro-am 1600kg
  12. Cadillac CTS-V coupe ’11 530hp Pro 1600kg, Pro-am 1550kg
The order will be as follows:

Pro

@lllTrick
@Scorpion0001
@Xradkins
@Vegasracer
@Rednose58
@Whitey093
@Kgffy
@CoachMK21
@Jakedog23

Pro-am

@JCH8r
@Adramike
@TEX36
@Die_Birdy_Die
@thorracing
@racingchamp30
@oharagbr19

The car selection process is now open, @lllTrick, @JCH8r you have until 10pm est Friday to make a selection

Special note: as I will be working Saturday, I may or may not be able to keep up with the selection process please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD tag (@) the next person in line for me to keep the process moving.
tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.................

I'm going to pull myself out of the picking and possibly the season. Time constraints and all, haven't had time to practice most of the combos and even had to miss some this season. Sorry.

I will go with the Aston Martin V12 Vantage
Body- Light blue
rims- Orange
I am sure to have fun racing Tex, Thor and the rest of the pro-am's this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back