◆ SNAIL [GT1 Championship] Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news is very disappointing. However, I could see it coming.

First of all, this league has always said there will be penalties for OOB. Just because you may be a ROOKIE to a series does not negate anything! It is every ones responsibility to know and understand the rules.

Also, if you have and issue with somebody here "take it to a PM!!!"

Thanks for messing up a fun league, NOT!

X

Centimetres huh?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 39
This news is very disappointing. However, I could see it coming.

First of all, this league has always said there will be penalties for OOB. Just because you may be a ROOKIE to a series does not negate anything! It is every ones responsibility to know and understand the rules.

Also, if you have and issue with somebody here "take it to a PM!!!"

Thanks for messing up a fun league, NOT!

X
the season isn't over xrad, and the rules were never clear on oob since birdie tried and failed to explain how they should work. your right about the PM. But honestly did anyone think he would quit like this ? i don't think so this is wrong and it should go on without him everyone should still come out to race tonight nothing has changed at all. Just some guy quit.

the season isn't over xrad, and the rules were never clear on oob since birdie tried and failed to explain how they should work. your right about the PM. But honestly did anyone think he would quit like this ? i don't think so this is wrong and it should go on without him everyone should still come out to race tonight nothing has changed at all. Just some guy quit.

Iam sorry to say this , but for my part at least , everything has changed , but have fun with the series , time for me to try something else ( I Racing )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back