◆ SNAIL [GT1 Championship] Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's what I'm thinking 350hp 1030 weight increase to 1070 for pro.(must be an increased to 1070) No repeating of Exact cars. Thoughts?

Not sure I understand the "(must be an increased to 1070)" - but I'm always late to the party.
Unless it means we are not allowed to "reduce the car weight to 1070" - that sounds logical.

You folks know a lot more about cars, and what would be good for the GT-1 Series.
I'll look around for some cars, but I don't expect to be "in the neighborhood" of finding a good one.

Not sure I understand the "(must be an increased to 1070)" - but I'm always late to the party.

You folks know a lot more about cars, and what would be good for the GT-1 Series.
I'll look around for some cars, but I don't expect to be "in the neighborhood" of finding a good one.
Adding weight to the car, so if you pick a car that only goes down 1070 it's not allowed after all weight decreses I can explain it to you at practice tonight if you wish. If we only have 4 again next season I'm thinking we will go to 1 set of weight requirements anyways.

Last edited:
ok so here are the regulations for the new season: Any road car 350hp and weight reduced to 1030. ALL pros will then have to add weight to the 1070. I'm thinking SS and SM tires. Still need to test but I'm confident in the tires regs.

If you have any questions let me know this should be a fun season!

Okay - the car can be "reduced" to 1030.
That opens up several more cars than I could find.
Thanks

Hey Birdy... are the races tonight? If so do you have the list of road cars available?
Sry onxy we moved to wednesday. But if you can make it, it's road cars (production road cars) run what you brung 350HP 1030 weight

So lemme get other things straight. It can be lower and added ballast or higher and weight reduced? And we must add all aero parts where applicable? So rear wing is a must?

So lemme get other things straight. It can be lower and added ballast or higher and weight reduced? And we must add all aero parts where applicable? So rear wing is a must?
as long as it's 1030 you can do whatever you want, aero parts are not a requirement. I haven't updated the first post to reflect the new season.

If any one wants to run laps around nurburing 24HR to determine minimum lap count for this season, during this weekend I would greatly appreciate it!

I found some cool cars that fit the bill:

-Lotus Elise '11
-Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07
-Toyobaru
-Mazda RX-7 (both premium versions but I believe the newer '02 has better stock equipment)
-Honda NSX Type R '02
-Nissan Silvia spec-R AERO (S15) '02

Thank you. With the horsepower to 350HP wonder what would be a good pick.
With the reduced HP it actually opens up everything! we can run the smallest tracks to the largest tracks and they should all be fun close racing. Pick well my friend pick well!

as long as you are not crazy detuning to allow get in I've got no problem with it. Why what are thinking of?
right now for this season I want to do 3 things:

1) get more interest
2) get a good mix of cars
3)see what is where and how fun the mix will be

Mmm how about a McLaren MP4C?
If so that opens a while can of worms. I was looking into cars under that I'd remove weight and add a bit of power. You wanna tame the beast lol

Edit: I just put in my availability change and if it gets approved it will take effect on November 2nd.

Last edited:
Mmm how about a McLaren MP4C?
Hmmm... Although I'm sure you are getting it down that low, I'm sure you are aware that's not the intention of this round, so I'm going to coyly type sure not a problem as long as it's not under 75% engine detuned lol!

So please no, lets stick to the intention of the series. Either minor engine detuning like 5% for the guys who don't want to get heavy into tuning, or low Hp and major engine mods :)

EDit: Oh lol I must be tired, I just saw what you were replying to!

Thank you. With the horsepower to 350HP wonder what would be a good pick.
The Europeans seem to have a lot of good options. I would stay away from ffs they burn through tires. I'll be running the Toyota 86 gt, it has a lot of options for tuning and I've always wanted to use it. If you want some help picking and tuning let me know I'll try to make myself available to everyone before wednesday

Also do you have your track picks yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back