◆ SNAIL [Pack] Racing - Boost Racing - Where the excitement never ends!

Hey champ, Tonight is the Sony E3 press conference at 6pm PDT (9pm EDT) depending on how long the conference lasts for, I may or may not attend tonight.

Hey champ, Tonight is the Sony E3 press conference at 6pm PDT (9pm EDT) depending on how long the conference lasts for, I may or may not attend tonight.

I mostly will be in the Monday SNAIL racing today. I hope you do make it to the event today, but that is your choice. I cannot force you to do so.;)

Also, what Miata are we racing tonight?

Last edited:
Daytona International Speedway.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_1.jpg
Daytona International Speedway_2.jpg

I don't like ovals, but I did enjoy it a bit and wouldn't mind doing it again. I really enjoyed all three tonight- especially Twin Motegi! Thanks for the fun.
-Shaun

I liked it better when we could easily get 10+ drivers each week. Then it was fun because no matter where you started or went, there was always a battle to be a part of. Sure, it may still be there but with less drivers it's less opportunities. More opportunities = more fun (for me).

If you want to bring the population back, you might want to consider changing things up a bit. It should still be with boost and the emphasis on close racing, but maybe change the format or cars used. Just a thought.

I liked it better when we could easily get 10+ drivers each week. Then it was fun because no matter where you started or went, there was always a battle to be a part of. Sure, it may still be there but with less drivers it's less opportunities. More opportunities = more fun (for me).

If you want to bring the population back, you might want to consider changing things up a bit. It should still be with boost and the emphasis on close racing, but maybe change the format or cars used. Just a thought.
The life cycle of the ps3 coming to an end is an important factor for all things snail.

Very true, but main SNAIL Sunday nights are still going strong. There are always a few people requesting to join every week. The online lobby system of GT6 is still better than Project Cars so that's still on our side.

Very true, but main SNAIL Sunday nights are still going strong. There are always a few people requesting to join every week. The online lobby system of GT6 is still better than Project Cars so that's still on our side.
on... our... side... lol your a deserted too lol

Desert, that is why numbers dropped so much from pack racing is because of Pcars and also the expectation of GT Sport coming out in November. I will always host pack racing as long as Sony keeps supporting GT6 online.

I know I just started, but my schedule has changed a bit and Monday nights may be a bit more of a challenge for me to make, or more accurately for me to stay after 10:45ish. Otherwise, I really like the pack racing. -FWIW
-Shaun

Desert, that is why numbers dropped so much from pack racing is because of Pcars and also the expectation of GT Sport coming out in November. I will always host pack racing as long as Sony keeps supporting GT6 online.

Numbers are dropping in general. It's not a Monday Night Miata problem. It's just a cycle of GT6 and PS3. If you want to get more on Monday nights, your best bet would be to PM some of your "friends" to ask them personally to come join. General posts in the main thread won't get much attention with the lower activity on it as of late.

With that in mind let me ask, being the noob:
I'm running GT6 on a PS3, I didn't really see a reason to upgrade (other than getting a G29 which in enticing, except that would be a $700 upgrade between the system and the controller). Is the point coming soon where I won't be able to play GT6 online with a PS3?

Numbers are dropping in general. It's not a Monday Night Miata problem. It's just a cycle of GT6 and PS3. If you want to get more on Monday nights, your best bet would be to PM some of your "friends" to ask them personally to come join. General posts in the main thread won't get much attention with the lower activity on it as of late.

I'm running GT6 on a PS3, I didn't really see a reason to upgrade (other than getting a G29 which in enticing, except that would be a $700 upgrade between the system and the controller). Is the point coming soon where I won't be able to play GT6 online with a PS3?
That is an unknown it is on GT and PS to answer that question

Like @Die_Birdy_Die said, we really don't know. It's my uneducated guess that GT6 will be available only for a brief time after GT7 (not GTS) is released. Similar to what happened with GT5 when GT6 was released. I think GT5 lost online capabilities like 6 months after GT6 was release, but I'm guessing on that.

Back