◆ SNAIL [Pack] Racing - Boost Racing - Where the excitement never ends!

Yep, something like six months. Since I've joined you guys I have been thinking about making the plunge or the G29 - my driving force is four years old, and the brake pedal has no feel to it which sure doesn't help trying to keep up with this group. Thanks for the input.

Like @Die_Birdy_Die said, we really don't know. It's my uneducated guess that GT6 will be available only for a brief time after GT7 (not GTS) is released. Similar to what happened with GT5 when GT6 was released. I think GT5 lost online capabilities like 6 months after GT6 was release, but I'm guessing on that.

I was checking to see the activity. One more wouldn't have made a big difference. I want there to be 10+ consistently like it used to be.

Thank you to @Die_Birdy_Die @JCH8r @thorracing @mogpiler bob1labowski for coming out tonight for Pack Racing. Was a success for a Friday night, total of 6.
OH! it was such FUN!

Thank You for letting me participate.
The comradery and Banter was as I remember it was, However one thing does stand out though! :nervous:

You have all gotten faster,:confused: now that's odd! :odd:, I pondered over this thought for quite sometime, and then ask myself, how in the world did these guys that I have been racing with for so many years suddenly become so fast ?

Did they Practice/race a lot, develop and improve their skill's? might this have actually happened? :boggled:
"Nah! they just got lucky".

Anyway. it didn't play into my overall master plan!:rolleyes:
OOoooh! wait! 💡

NOTE TO SELF: GO FASTER!

Hey thanks again;
all of you! :cheers:

Hello,
I was wondering if this was still a thing, I would very much like to join. I am Robbie Arthur's little brother, and I remember him always racing the old '89 miatas. In fact, I was going through the pictures on our PS3, and there was a big pack of the miatas.

Last edited:
Back