Thread closed

Any easy way to check out all of the liveries on the internet before choosing? I'm AFW (away from wheel :P) right now and would like to get signed up so I can run the practice session tonight.

Any easy way to check out all of the liveries on the internet before choosing? I'm AFW (away from wheel :P) right now and would like to get signed up so I can run the practice session tonight.
Not that I know of. That said, I'll send you a FR tonight when I get home so you can join us tonight. You can pick your livery then.

What is you psn I'd?

Not that I know of. That said, I'll send you a FR tonight when I get home so you can join us tonight. You can pick your livery then.

What is you psn I'd?

I'm a former Div2 Sunday night SNAIL racer hoping to jump in to the new PCars Tuesday night series!

• GTPlanet ID = aTinyPanda
  • PSN ID = aTinyPanda
  • Racing Livery = To Be Determined

I'm a former Div2 Sunday night SNAIL racer hoping to jump in to the new PCars Tuesday night series!

• PSN ID = aTinyPanda

• PSN ID = aTinyPanda
Sounds good.

Pencil me in please gents.

GTP & PSN ID: turnupdaheat

Might as well stick with my usual SNAIL number so the #2 Stichmueller car please.

Btw, it's nice of you all to carry my real name above your numbers!

How ya doin bud? Long time no see! Looking forward to running together again :)

Hey there! It's been a while. Where did yourself and Rip disappear to?

Anyway, this should be fun alright. The organisers are top blokes.

My PS3 took a ****, so that was the end of GT6 for me. Sat on the sidelines until PCars was released and I have a feeling I won't be looking back. The on track feel of this game is amazing. Really looking forward to this series. I sent this thread to Rip as well, hopefully he joins us. He's got the game as well

Question: In online lobbies so far, I've noticed duplicate cars get their liveries auto-assigned. Is there somewhere I have to go to make sure that I get assigned the right livery every time?

Question: In online lobbies so far, I've noticed duplicate cars get their liveries auto-assigned. Is there somewhere I have to go to make sure that I get assigned the right livery every time?

A known glitch?

Maybe the room needs not be set at "identical cars" since really we all know what we're supposed to be driving anyways?

Not yet. I'll have it open in a few. I just got home from work and needed to send out FR to those that signed up today. I should have it open around 8:30 eastern

there is a way to get your livery on your car and will try and document it tonight when I get home.

Here is how you can make sure you have your livery on your car for race night

Once you are in the lobby and before you go into the session
  • Select - Change Vehicle
  • Press the triangle to go to "My Garage"
  • go to "Select car" and press "x"
  • go to "touring" then "BMW" (or what ever car you are trying to pick)
  • Use your left or right arrows to select your livery and press "x"
  • Press "o" twice to get back to lobby
That should work and you should be in your livery

18122116875_467cf16374_c.jpg

Lobby is open for tonight's practice races at Watkins Glen and Bugatti. I'll try and send out invites however you should be able to find it if you select "Location type" as Circuit and "Class" as Touring

If you still cant get in, send me a message on PS4

I'm leaving work now fellas I got called in I normally work from home but had 3 walk off the job thank god it was only for today I have been working from home now 2yrs I don't miss the office at all to much BS. Hopefully I ca make 2nd race

Thanks to those that came out to race tonight. Was good to see how the lobby will react with more drivers on the track. I will be making a few changes from a host perspective.

Next week we will run a full race night process so that we can walk through the grid formations, scoring and other things to make sure we are good to go for the start of the season. Having said that, next week the preseason exibition race/testing will take place at Silverstone International for all three races. Lobby will open @8:00 for a KOQ session with the race @ 9:00pm eastern

It was great racing tonight. I would have loved to join the second race, but had to leave. Anyway, the race started off poorly at Watkins Glen. Spun on Turn 1 hitting the inside curb quite badly. Did my best to come back and get 3rd position. Was glad with that.

But man did the right front tire overheat or what? The track layout we used was a killer on that tire. Thankfully the race wasn't long enough. In any case, the BMW + Watkins Glen combo was awesome. Cant wait for next week. Loving the car.

Edit: Meant Front Left Tyre.

Last edited:
Back