Thread closed

Had a great time mixing it up tonight guys.. good fun. I noticed someone get loose and go off right behind me on like T3 or so of Le Mans.. who was that? Was that my fault? I couldn't tell if I got loose and cut into your line or if you just hit the same curb I did and got a little hairy. Sorry if it was my fault!! That layout threw me off big time coming from the GT6 layout

This game is seriously addictive. I have never had so much fun behind the wheel of a sim.. it drives like an absolute dream. When they get the wheel bugs sorted I'll be a happy camper

18122116875_467cf16374_c.jpg

With less then 2 weeks before we officially start the Inaugural Season of the WRRC, I would like to take this opportunity to officially welcome everyone who has signed up.. By the looks of the names so far, we should have a great start to the season. We currently have 15 confirmed drivers so far with only 5 open spots remaining for season 1 so if you know anyone who is interested, please let them know that space is limited and to sign up soon.

In an effort to ensure a smooth opening night, we will have a Pre-Season race night next Tuesday (6/2/15) using the defined process as detailed in the OP. As previously stated here, we will run the Pre-Season races at Silverstone International for all three races next week. Last week help work out some bugs and I think having one more full test session will help make the start of the season go smoothly.

Even though this is a pre-season test and the points will not count towards the official Season 1 Standings, I strongly encourage everyone to do your best to make it the track next week. As an incentive, we will use the results from this pre-season race at Silverstone to determine who will not have to go through KOQ when we start the season on 6/9/15!

As stated above we currently have 15 drivers so there is no need for KOQ for this weeks race at Silverstone. However, should be get 17 or more drivers signed up, we will use KOQ to set the grid for the pre-season race on Tuesday. Should that happen, the first 10 confirmed drivers signed up for the series (refer to the Active driver list in the OP) will not need to KOQ this week provided they follow the established process for confirming their intent to race this week (I'll post the pre-race report shortly)

Should any of you have questions about this coming week or about the KOQ/Race Procedure, please let me know.

Thanks

17579978163_d4647dbee3_c.jpg

Silverstone International (Pre-Season)
Per the above post - Below are the top 10 drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Silverstone International by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week or Confirmed). I will update the list accordingly.

1. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  2. Wardenclyffe - Confirmed
  3. zii1993
  4. Lessenjr - Confirmed
  5. BigMoMo101 - Confrimed
  6. PICHON617 - Confirmed
  7. cudirage13 - Confrimed
  8. jlbowler
  9. PropaneCrazy
  10. dpinho1975 - Confrimed
All other series drivers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the "Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure"

Last edited:
I will not be able to race on the 2nd or the 9th. These are the last two weeks of coaching AAU basketball and we practice on Tuesday and Thursday nights. I will be ready to go for the 16th.

I will not be able to race on the 2nd or the 9th. These are the last two weeks of coaching AAU basketball and we practice on Tuesday and Thursday nights. I will be ready to go for the 16th.
No problem. Thanks for letting me know and we will see you in a few weeks

Pardon the double... Anybody interested in some practice later? I think I'm going to experiment using a clutch for kicks. :)

Wow, I never competed with anyone in SNAIL on GT6 although I should have. I feel like I missed out on some good fun. Well I'll be signing up for this :-)

GTP : Miata13b
PSN : Somebodyshootme
Livery : #50 Rob Oil

I hope I can keep up with everyone. This is going to be smashing :-)

Back