Thread closed

Discussion in 'PCARS Clubs & Leagues' started by GGGMotorsport, May 24, 2015.

1. irmopars

irmopars

I have a room open right now running silverstone practice. Just search under Touring and looking for my name/track. Mighty_mopar

2. miata13B

miata13B

I will be upgrading to P'S plus member tomorrow to ensure I can race with everyone :-). I forgot to put I was a SNAIL member although I have never officially ever raced with anyone in a series. A few active SNAILs though have raced with me in the past though.

3. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

Before I forget, Welcome to the series. If you have any questions about the format, please let me know. I look forward to running with you on the track

4. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

No worries. Even though it is an official SNAIL event, you dont have to be part of the Sunday SNAIL racing. As long as you race clean and respectful, that is all that matters

5. miata13B

miata13B

No problem there, I'm sure Ned and JT can vouch for me and my racecraft :-)

6. turnupdaheat

turnupdaheat

I'm sorry Grim but for a number of reasons I won't be available to race on Tuesday nights so I have to pull out. :(

I wish you all the very best for the new series. I'm sure it will be a great success.

7. Lessen

Lessen

Bummer. I was looking forward to racing you too.

turnupdaheat and Zii1993 like this.
  8. Zii1993

Zii1993

Me too. :(
    You will be missed heat:cheers:

turnupdaheat likes this.
  9. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

Sorry to see you step down heat. Was ALWAYS a pleasure to be on the track with you.

turnupdaheat likes this.
  10. turnupdaheat

turnupdaheat

Ah thanks guys. I'll try to hop in with you from time to time during your practice nights. Project CARS is great but like any racing game it only comes alive for me when racing real people online and it's hard to find better people to race with than you guys.

zer05ive, Zii1993 and GGGMotorsport like this.
  11. aTinyPanda

aTinyPanda

Anyone going to be on tonight and running? Would be nice to get some races in, even if it's just cycling through various combos and not necessarily practicing for PSNAIL. I'm down for anything!

12. aTinyPanda

aTinyPanda

Hope to see you online from time to time man. Was looking forward to running with you!

turnupdaheat likes this.
  13. Wardenclyffe

Wardenclyffe Premium

Bummer; like everyone else I was very much looking forward to seeing you on track again.
    I'll be on tonight, likely some time in between 6-8 Eastern. I'd like to refresh the tracks though with shorter races, except for Watkins Glenn where I want to try a different approach handling the front left tire temperature (not necessarily the full 25 minute race but enough so that I can get some time managing the temp, and sprint races at the other tracks, just to build familiarity). After that I'd like to explore what else the game has to offer (trying different combos).

turnupdaheat and moeom like this.
  14. aTinyPanda

aTinyPanda

I'd be down for that

Wardenclyffe and moeom like this.
  15. Wardenclyffe

Wardenclyffe Premium

Great!

All - please feel free to send me a FR. I sent out requests to the folks I raced with in Grim's lobby the other night from the Players Met menu, I think. I was on my PS3 at the time so I'm not sure that I got everyone; I think there was someone else that was close to my pace (back of the pack) and I didn't get whoever that was, assuming my shady memory of there being another racer is in fact correct.

16. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

I typically take Thursday and Friday off from racing. Thursday is spent doing the results from the Tuesday / Wednesday series and Friday is when my wife and I go out. I might be online tomorrow morning though.

17. Lessen

Lessen

I'm probably not going to be on tonight. A bit limited over the weekend too. Im glad this series is one car on one track per week.

18. austindeckerGT5

austindeckerGT5

GTplanet ID: austindeckerGT5
    PSN ID: austindecker
    Livery: Stichmueller #2

GGGMotorsport and Lessen like this.
  19. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

Thanks and welcome to the series. If you have any questions, please let me know

20. Wardenclyffe

Wardenclyffe Premium

Apologies, work ran late which snowballed my other plans into a later start tonight than anticipated. Signing on now . . .

21. austindeckerGT5

austindeckerGT5

Do you think you could possibly reserve a spot for one of my buddies? Hes been looking to get into a league of some sort on project cars and I told him about this one. I will talk to him sometime tomorrow and guide him here if you can't.

GGGMotorsport likes this.
  22. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

I should be able to do that. Please keep me posted. Thanks

austindeckerGT5 likes this.
  23. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

[​IMG]

Silverstone International (Pre-Season)
    Per the above post - Below are the top 10 drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Silverstone International by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week or Confirmed). I will update the list accordingly.
    1. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
    2. Wardenclyffe - Confirmed
    3. zii1993 - Confirmed
    4. Lessenjr - Confirmed
    5. BigMoMo101 - Confrimed
    6. PICHON617 - Confirmed
    7. cudirage13 - Confrimed
    8. jlbowler - Unable to race this week
    9. PropaneCrazy
    10. dpinho1975 - Confrimed
    All other series drivers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the "Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure"

Last edited: May 31, 2015
    austindeckerGT5 likes this.
  24. Waldron95

Waldron95

GTPlanet ID: Waldron95
    PSN:Waldron95
    Livery: S+A 39
    Note: I'm the guy Austin was talking about.

25. Zii1993

Zii1993

I'll confirm but I'm not sure I'll make it. Will this effect the top ten for the first race?

26. irmopars

irmopars

Im hosting a room right now in the touring car BMW, anyone else feel free to hop in.
    Search under the Touring class and look for Mighty_mopar

BTW - i plan to race tuesday

austindeckerGT5 and aTinyPanda like this.
  27. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

Welcome to the seres. Please let me know if you have any questions about the process.

28. flatspunout

flatspunout

Grim I'm in the US if you want to update my flag in the table, I thought I had it showing in my profile but might have missed a setting.

I found out the hard way tonight to include an extra race lap in your fuel calculations...if you run out while the AI is controlling your car you get a DQ!

GGGMotorsport likes this.
  29. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

Thanks for the info and yes it is. I still need to do some laps tomorrow morning so I can calculate how many laps for silverstone

30. Lessen

Lessen

I'm capable of consistent 1:11's when my head is in it.