◆ SNAIL{PSEC} closedPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 1,173 comments
hi guys, I would like to join

• GTPlanet ID - pakicote
  • PSN ID - pakicote
  • Grouping Choice & Livery # - Group 3 - Aston Martin Vantage GT4 - Izzy Springs #56

Oh dear... another Martin. I'm a lonely beemer!
CarzStuff009.jpg

Le Mans 200
(24 laps)

Below are the drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Le Mans go by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

Lmp2
  • Zii1993 - confirmed
  • Daniel Pinho - @Daniel Pinho
  • GGGMotorsport - confirmed
  • Irmopars - @irmopars
  • Joe_diben - not racing this week
  • Vonslamstone - confirmed
  • Fortbo - @fortbo

GT4
  • Schmiggz - confirmed
  • Magrathea_42 - not racing this week
  • Fallen_log - @Fallen_log
  • SGETI - confirmed
  • Pakicote - confirmed

@STALLIONO have you got a car choice yet?

Last edited:
hi guys, I would like to join

• GTPlanet ID - pakicote
  • PSN ID - pakicote
  • Grouping Choice & Livery # - Group 3 - Aston Martin Vantage GT4 - Izzy Springs #56
Welcome to the series. Glad to have you on board. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :cheers:

@Schmiggz that's a good bump you have there. A believe a little bit beyond the help rubbing compound. Hope no one was hurt. So when the stewards review the IR, who will be at fault?

you plug in a usb keyboard or Bluetooth keyboard (10 key pads work as well) to your PS. then to into options>controls>assign buttons. select the option you want to assign to a key on the keyboard then press the coresponding key. save it and you now have more options while racing.

That's not what i need tho. I have all my wheel buttons assigned. Now i need more buttons so I need to add a keyboard.

you plug in a usb keyboard or Bluetooth keyboard (10 key pads work as well) to your PS. then to into options>controls>assign buttons. select the option you want to assign to a key on the keyboard then press the coresponding key. save it and you now have more options while racing.

Back