◆ SNAIL{PSEC} closedPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 1,173 comments
Nurburgring GP 140

Below are the drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Nurburgring go by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

Lmp2
  • Zii1993 - confirmed
  • Daniel Pinho - @Daniel Pinho
  • GGGMotorsport - confirmed
  • Irmopars - confirmed
  • Joe_diben - @joe_diben

GT4
  • Schmiggz - not racing this week.
  • Lessen - @Lessen
  • Magrathea_42 - Confirmed
  • Fallen_log - @Fallen_log
  • SGETI - confirmed

Last edited:
Nurburgring GP 140

Below are the drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Nurburgring go by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

Lmp2

GT4
I will be there

I don't think I will be able to attend the race tonight. My wheel has developed some issues. Less than 2 months old and it's already giving me problems. Huge bummer. I submitted a ticket to fanatec technical support and am awaiting a response.

Hey Guys. Well, Lets just say I had to much fun and sun today. After the fun and sun I came home, sat my ass down and relaxed so much I fell asleep. Oh the joys of getting older. Hope you all had fun.

is it too late to join in on the free lmp2 if not

gtp:VonSlamStone
psn: von_slam_stone
car: marek lmp2 (livery to be determined when I get home)
It is not too late. I will add you to the list Tomorrow. Also an announcement will be made in the next 24 hr so stay tuned to PSEC thread for more info to come.

Due to a lack of drivers week one was postponed. So this week will be at Nurburgring gp.

Nurburgring GP 140

Lmp2

GT4

Last edited:
Project Snail Endurance Chamionship
Season 1

Track announcement

Week 1
Nurburgring GP

Week 2
Circuit de 24 Heures du Mans

Week 3
Sonoma GP

Week 4
Road America

Week 5

Bathurst

Btw Zii, you spelled my handle wrong on post 1 :P. also, I know SNAIL is not usually a tuning series so if anyone needs help with their cars let me know

I don't think I will be able to attend the race tonight. My wheel has developed some issues. Less than 2 months old and it's already giving me problems. Huge bummer. I submitted a ticket to fanatec technical support and am awaiting a response.
Any updates on your wheel?

hey mopar! we are using the same car in this series too. do you want to use the same strategy we are using for the WRRC?

Back