◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsukuba Circuit_2.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_5.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_8.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_9.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_10.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_12.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_15.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_16.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_18.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_19.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_20.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_21.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_22.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_24.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_26.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_27.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_30.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_31.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_32.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_35.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_42.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_44.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_45.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_49.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_50.jpg

16543436849_ace4c6faf0_c.jpg

This week the series wrapped up its 10th season at Tsukuba Circuit. Below are the UNOFFICIAL results from the nights activities.

Congratulations to @NORML_N for earning the Individual Championship

Congratulations to Team Subordinate (@NORML_N & @Parcells2) for taking the Team Championship

Unofficial Results

Current Individual Standings

18349038314_6c8642a550_o.png

Current Team Standings

18347317684_567869eddd_o.png

Current All Star Race Entries

18783680029_b6a23bd773_o.png

Last edited:
16542707847_7fbc1ce789_c.jpg

Season 10 All Star Race

Eigar Nordwand - Short Trace / Reverse

proxy.php

Below are the 16 drivers with provisional entries into the All Star Race. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race in the All Star Race by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on TUESDAY 6/23/15 so we can ensure the alternates can participate) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. NORML_N - Confirmed
  2. vovik05
  3. GTP_ParkerMO125
  4. Ice_Warden
  5. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  6. turnupdaheat
  7. CAPECOD104
  8. clutch_800
  9. brntguy
  10. zii1993
  11. aeroliteflight
  12. Wardenclyffe
  13. kgffty - Confirmed
  14. Kendawg198
  15. Euclid
As the above drivers indicate that they wont be able to race, the below listed alternates will be moved to the above list.
  • Sand__68
  • TEAMworkPLEASE
  • WiiFreak
  • JWalker_SSR7
  • Adventuruss
  • dragonwhisky
  • CoachMK21
  • gotdirt410sp
  • JVick1397
  • GTPdangerzone641
  • Fallen_Log
  • jay-c2000

The following drivers have indicated they will not be able to race
  • Parcells2

If any of the above drivers know that cant make the event, please let me know sooner rather than later

Last edited:
proxy.php

Voting for Season 11 Race Car is now open!

Each driver will be allowed to cast 1 vote per number of races participated in previous season.
(If you raced in all 8 races, you get 8 votes. If you raced in 1 race, you get 1 vote)
Race Car earning the most votes by 11:00pm Eastern Sunday 6/21/15 will be chosen for Season 11.

Only votes submitted via GTPlanet Private Message (PM) will be counted!

18784237698_fea739c6ea_o.png

Additionally

As with past seasons, we will have a "Driver Favorite Vote" for who you feel deserves to race in the season ending All Star race next week. You can vote for anyone who participated in Season 10 that you feel showed good racecraft and sportsmanship. Please include your vote along with your season combo vote via PM. Winner will be announced Sunday Afternoon. Below are the names of drivers you can vote for:

xsitement
RacingChamp30
TEAMworkPLEASE
syntorz
McTrucker000

Last edited:
Confim to stream and very nice job on winning the season title Norm and congrats to you and Parcells on the team championship. Was a well fought battle against you guys, Kg and I gave it our all trying to keep you guys honest, fun stuff!

I hope everyone test drives the cars before voting, I think one of them will surprise you, just saying ;)

And congrats as well to Norm and Parcells!

I'd like to get in on this so

GTPlanet ID : Adramike
PSN : CallmeMike41
Driver # : 41
Color Comob: Chrome Orange (metallic tab)
Good morning and thanks for your interest in RCS. I'll get you set up in our system however I will need to you re-pick your number as it's currently assigned to a retired driver. You will need to look at both the Active and Retired driver list and pick a number that is no in use on either list.

Thanks

I enjoyed this season so much. Cape and I had epic battles every week. Lots of memorable moments with Kg, brnt, and euclid. Enjoyed the new guys xsite, and champ. Solid, clean fun racing guys. Even got to battle the alien a little. Great teammate. This was a dream season. Thanks guys.

I'd like to get in and give it a try so

GTPlanet ID : STEAMER62
PSN : sinna123sinna123
Driver # : 23
Color Comob: Red Diamond metallic

cheers :cheers:

Good morning and thanks for your interest in RCS. I'll get you set up in our system however I will need to you re-pick your number as it's currently assigned to a retired driver. You will need to look at both the Active and Retired driver list and pick a number that is no in use on either list.

Thanks

I'll go with 58 then.

Season 10 All Star Race

proxy.php

Below are the 16 drivers with provisional entries into the All Star Race. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race in the All Star Race by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on TUESDAY 6/23/15 so we can ensure the alternates can participate) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. NORML_N - Confirmed
  2. vovik05 - @vovik05
  3. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  4. CAPECOD104 - Confirmed
  5. clutch_800 - @WaLT_100R
  6. brntguy - Streaming
  7. aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  8. kgffty - Confirmed
  9. Kendawg198 - @kendawg
  10. Euclid - Confirmed
  11. TEAMworkPLEASE - @go6
  12. xsitement
As the above drivers indicate that they wont be able to race, the below listed alternates will be moved to the above list.
  • GTP_ParkerMO125
  • Sand__68
  • WiiFreak
  • JWalker_SSR7
  • Adventuruss
  • CoachMK21
  • gotdirt410sp
  • JVick1397
  • GTPdangerzone641
  • Fallen_Log
  • jay-c2000

• Parcells2
  • Wardenclyffe
  • dragonwhisky
  • turnupdaheat
  • zii1993
  • Ice_Warden

If any of the above drivers know that cant make the event, please let me know sooner rather than later

Last edited:
I was very close to coming for this All Star race but prior commitments leave me unavailable.

On the other hand, I would like my next race back with you guys to be enjoyable and fun and my long racing history in SNAIL in GT5 and 6 tells me that anything close to a full grid on this track (especially in a car this large and fast) is just a processional disaster.

I fear it would leave me saying this far too often...which we all know leads to bottled rage and then...insanity.

@Parcells2

I call your Stripes homosexual reference and raise you a Serenity now.

Reactions: go6
proxy.php

Congratulations to @xsite for winning this season's "Driver Favorite Vote" for entry into the Season 10 All Star Race!

@xsite earned 5 votes while @racingchamp30 earned 2 votes & @go6 earning 1 vote. Well done everyone!

All Star Race to be held Wednesday (6/24/15). See you on the track.

Season 10 All Star Race

proxy.php

1. NORML_N - Confirmed
  2. vovik05 - @vovik05
  3. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  4. CAPECOD104 - Confirmed
  5. clutch_800 - @WaLT_100R
  6. brntguy - Streaming
  7. aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  8. kgffty - Confirmed
  9. Kendawg198 - @kendawg
  10. Euclid - Confirmed
  11. TEAMworkPLEASE - @go6
  12. xsitement - Confirmed
  • GTP_ParkerMO125
  • Sand__68
  • WiiFreak
  • JWalker_SSR7
  • Adventuruss
  • CoachMK21
  • gotdirt410sp
  • JVick1397
  • GTPdangerzone641
  • Fallen_Log
  • jay-c2000

• Parcells2
  • Wardenclyffe
  • dragonwhisky
  • turnupdaheat
  • zii1993
  • Ice_Warden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back