◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the unexpected votes, I had an awesome but difficult time with consistency and pit stops. My goal in the All Star Race is not to get lapped, and have a pit strategy (suggestions welcomed).

16542707847_7fbc1ce789_c.jpg

Season 10 All Star Race

Eigar Nordwand - Short Trace / Reverse

proxy.php

Below are the 16 drivers with provisional entries into the All Star Race. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race in the All Star Race by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on TUESDAY 6/23/15 so we can ensure the alternates can participate) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

Looks like we will have room for 8 additional drivers so if any of the non-confirmed drivers listed below want to join us, please show up in the lobby. FCFS

1. NORML_N - Confirmed
  2. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  3. CAPECOD104 - Confirmed
  4. brntguy - Streaming
  5. aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  6. kgffty - Confirmed
  7. Euclid - Confirmed
  8. xsitement - Confirmed
As the above drivers indicate that they wont be able to race, the below listed alternates will be moved to the above list.
  • vovik05
  • clutch_800
  • Kendawg198
  • TEAMworkPLEASE
  • GTP_ParkerMO125
  • Sand__68
  • WiiFreak
  • JWalker_SSR7
  • Adventuruss
  • CoachMK21
  • gotdirt410sp
  • JVick1397
  • GTPdangerzone641
  • Fallen_Log
  • jay-c2000

The following drivers have indicated they will not be able to race
  • Parcells2
  • Wardenclyffe
  • dragonwhisky
  • turnupdaheat
  • zii1993
  • Ice_Warden

If any of the above drivers know that cant make the event, please let me know sooner rather than later

congrats to Grimm for the all star win last night. Had fun racing and was doing well until my lap time clock and the race lap clock fell out of synch. I just fired up the PS3 eager to get some shots of last night adventure and to my dismay I never saved the race. :banghead:

Is there any easy way, since I am not the most Tech educated person, to retrieve the replay , load , and take pics?

congrats to Grimm for the all star win last night. Had fun racing and was doing well until my lap time clock and the race lap clock fell out of synch. I just fired up the PS3 eager to get some shots of last night adventure and to my dismay I never saved the race. :banghead:

Is there any easy way, since I am not the most Tech educated person, to retrieve the replay , load , and take pics?
If anyone saved it they can export it to a flash drive and then send it via email. Then you reverse the process. I think there is a video on YouTube that goes way more in depth.

If you didn't get a chance or did not find it, here is a link to DL'ing replays.

The biggest thing to remember is not to rename the file folder, PS3 only recognizes the "saved data" file.

thanks Aero.

Now all I need to do is locate last nights race. Did anyone load the replay to a specific folder?

thanks Aero.

Now all I need to do is locate last nights race. Did anyone load the replay to a specific folder?

Oh Man, I think I forgot to save it too.. I have to slap a Post it on the monitor now to remember..

proxy.php

Voting for Season 11 Track Selection is now open!

Each driver will be allowed to cast 1 vote for each grouping of tracks from the list below.
Number of votes for each selection will equal the number of races participated in previous season.
(If you raced in all 8 races, your vote will carry the weight of 8 votes. If you raced in 1 race, your vote will carry the weight of 1 vote)
Top tracks from each grouping earning the most votes by 11:00pm Eastern Saturday 6/27/15 will be chosen for Season 11.

Only votes submitted via GTPlanet Private Message (PM) will be counted!

Track Grouping 1
(Select 4 from this list)

Daytona Road Course
Mid Field Reverse
Mazda Leguna Seca
Cape Ring South
Brands Hatch GP Circuit
Fuji F
Redbull Circuit
Apricot Reverse
Nurburgring GP D
Ascari

I'd like to get in and give it a try so

GTPlanet ID : STEAMER62
PSN : sinna123sinna123
Driver # : 23
Color Comob: Red Diamond metallic

cheers :cheers:
Sorry for the delay however #23 is already assigned to a retired driver. please pick a number that it now in use by either Active or Retired drivers. Once you do that, I can complete your application.

Thanks

proxy.php

Optional Team Championship - Season 11
  • Open to Active Drivers that meet the below requirements.
  • No extra racing is required.
  • Teams consist of two drivers which divisional total must equal 5 or greater.
  • Example – D1 driver can team up with a D4 driver (1+4=5) or two D3 drivers on the same team (3+3=6).
  • Division assignments based on the following:
    • New Race Car Series Drivers
      • SNAIL Drivers - Based on Sunday SNAIL division assignments at the conclusion of the previous Wednesday Night Series Season.
      • Non SNAIL Drivers – New drivers will need to complete a full season (Minimum 5 Races) before they can compete in the optional Team Championship in order to be placed in the proper RCS Division assignment.
    • Existing Race Car Series Drivers
      • Each season, all drivers will be evaluated and placed in a RCS Division based in previous race data from within the RCS races ONLY.
  • Teams can’t change until after Wed Night Race Car Season is finished.
  • All teams must change team mates at the end of each season
  • Points awarded based on point system above.
  • Team Champions qualify for All Star Race.
  • Please paint both cars in the same team colors (body/wheel).
Below are the division assignments for building your team for Season 11.
Only those drivers listed below are eligible to compete in the Optional Team Championship this season

Division 1
  • NORML_N
  • CAPECOD104
  • vovik05
Division 2
  • GrimGrnninGhost
  • kgffty
  • Kendawg198
Division 3
  • zii1993
  • Parcells2
  • brntguy
  • euclid58
Division 4
  • TEAMworkPLEASE
  • aeroliteflight
Division 5
  • McTrucker000
  • syntorz
  • xsitement
  • RacingChamp30

Dont delay, get your team formed today!

@brntguy appreciate your help. I have spent the last 30 min trying to get this file. no luck.

your file comes thru as .rar the instruction video has .zip. do not think is an issue?
the video shows PS3 folder > savedata > then all the files BCJ..... > copy.
your file starts with BCJ......... from there i right click but there is no copy option.
then i opened your file but was unable to copy files.
I was able to move the BCJ..... file to my thumb drive. I even made a folder, savedata.

went to ps3 says no files ?

I tried the file from above link and the email you sent me. no luck.

Ok that didn't work lol. But anyway, so you see the file from the link correct? It is indeed a .rar file, not a zip, pretty much the same and I think winzip and or your os will work to open and extract not copy the files and folder. You have to dl the .rar file so you have it on your pc, then try to open etc. But yea once you have the files extracted to the BCJ folder then just put that folder into the savedata folder. Hope that helps

I know you've probably had enough but you could try this. Put the BCJ folder in one of your replay folders you already have on your computer that you dl'd, in the saved data folder. Then try importing again. I had to do that once.
I'm sure you did double check that the BCJ folder did in fact have data in it.

Never exported a replay. until a few minutes ago.

Went to the replay folders for sunday night snail. i was able to load div 2 replay to the thumb drive. put into ps3 and the div 2 repalys files were there. Just like the video from aerolite.

OK so I thought all I need to do is now copy the files you sent into the same folder as div 2 and presto! Not happening.

the files you sent still do not show on thumb drive in ps3.

How many of you are old enough to remember Charlie Brown and Lucy ? the football? I feel like Charlie Brown.

Never exported a replay. until a few minutes ago.

Went to the replay folders for sunday night snail. i was able to load div 2 replay to the thumb drive. put into ps3 and the div 2 repalys files were there. Just like the video from aerolite.

OK so I thought all I need to do is now copy the files you sent into the same folder as div 2 and presto! Not happening.

the files you sent still do not show on thumb drive in ps3.

How many of you are old enough to remember Charlie Brown and Lucy ? the football? I feel like Charlie Brown.
Sounds like there must be something in Brnt's replay file that isn't working for you. Should be no issue with a .rar file.

Did u check the BCJ folder and make sure the files are in it or that there is not duplicate folders, like one within the other

Did u check the BCJ folder and make sure the files are in it or that there is not duplicate folders, like one within the other
Seeing as we've gone this far, why don't you give me permission to the file and I'll try dl and import it. Then we will know if it's the file or something on Cape's end. Send you my email in a pm.

Or we can just say to h*** with it and go drink some beer, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back