◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revvin' up your engine
Listen to her howlin' roar
Metal under tension
Beggin' you to touch and go

Hogway to the Dangerzone​

Hogwaytothedangerzone.jpg

dangerzone641 #16
hognhominy #72
Goodwood Green / GT JAPANESE 010-W

Last edited:
Hey guys I want to start off this season off good and be put on the active list wat do I need to do to make this happen??

I could not make my 1st season because of my job but I should be able to make it now

Hey guys I want to start off this season off good and be put on the active list wat do I need to do to make this happen??

I could not make my 1st season because of my job but I should be able to make it now
Qualify this Wednesday if @GGGMotorsport has you slotted in. The op has all the qualifying info on it.
Afterwards stay in the top 10 in points and your there my friend. :cheers::gtpflag:

@KTR5 , I was gonna mow the grass this afternoon, but, it's to damn hot and humid out there. So, I'm standing by, may finish up the data entry for D2 and get that post out while I wait. FR incoming.

Ok, if I understand the teams right, I could be placed with any Division as I am D5. Am I correct?

Because I had not heard from you since you joined, you didnt acknowledged the rule change posted last week (as directed in the post), I assumed you were no longer interested in the league thus I moved you and a few others to Part Time status to ensure those that had interest in the series could race. Now that said, Part time drivers can race in the series provided they are either in the top 10 in points or they go through knock-out qualifying, provided there are less than 14 Active Drivers in the knock-out lobby.

14689300201_17235a28da_c.jpg

Tomorrow we kick off season 2 at Suzuka Circuit. A couple things to note
  • @JWalker @mlbguy4life - You have just over 24 hours to confirm your place on the grid (if you plan to race this week) per the info found in this post.
  • @NormL @Jayc2k @DMacs13 @lousteezy @joe_diben @Adventuruss @ZMalinowski - Still need you folks to read and like the info found in this post as it explains the new Knockout qualifying process.
  • Everyone - I will open the knock-out qualifying lobby @ 8:00pm eastern. Those in the top 10, please hold off on entering the lobby until I have posted the all clear in the forums and updated the lobby title (approx 8:45ish). I'm expecting a near capacity lobby for knock-out qualifying.
  • We currently have 5 teams signed up for season 2 and with just over 24 hours left to enter a team. Again this is optional but it doesn't hurt to enter one. Below is the current list of drivers and division assignments.
14534478727_a7248fe6ae.jpg

If anyone has any questions, please let me know

Thanks

Something just came up about seven minutes ago. I'm not going to be in attendance tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: et_
No problem guys and thanks for the heads up. Im actually feeling less stress this week with the new process in place. For those racing, I'll have the knockout qualifying room set in a few hours.

I will not be able to make tonight. I have family coming over. They just called and said they were on thier way.

I always run with standard wheels so I have never had to think about that. If you have any particular preference just go with it.
Just posted my opinion right above this:)
Edit:I will be able to race tonight.

Last edited:
I hope its not too late to get in this.
Thanks for your interest in the series however I have closed the series to new "ACTIVE" drivers for season 2. That said, I can add you as a "part time" driver which means that if knockout out qualifying has less than 14 drivers in the lobby, your welcome to attempt to qualify however if there was more than 14, you would need to leave the lobby and attempt to qualify the following week. Once the season is over, I will look to see how many new postions I can take on and part time drivers would be allowed to move up to Active status.

All that said, I need you to pick a number that is not being used from the driver list in the OP.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back