◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
16542707847_7fbc1ce789_c.jpg

Apricot Hill
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Apricot Hill by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Tuesday 8/25/15) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.

1. kgffty - Confirmed
  2. Ice_Warden - Confirmed
  3. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  4. Parcells2
  5. CAPECOD104 - Not racing this week
  6. euclid58 - Confirmed
  7. brntguy
  8. zii1993 - Confirmed
  9. aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  10. Kendawg198
  • RacingChamp30 - Confirmed
  • lobbanmike - Confirmed
  • GTP_AlexMk7
  • xsitement - Confirmed
  • McTrucker000
  • vovik05
  • NORML_N
  • TEAMworkPLEASE
  • CallmeMike41 - Confirmed
  • sinna123

Assuming we stay under 16 Parcells will try and make the first race. Highly unlikely I'd stick around for the second.

Dark don't scare Parcells at all it's the things you can't see in the dark that are worrisome.

I'm actually not overly fond of racing in the dark but that is not the reason I won't make the second race, it's worse than that...I'm old and feeble and too many late night's, on a school night no less, affects my body in ways it did not when I was in my twenties if you know what I mean and a lot of you do.

These races end close to midnight in my neck of the woods and I need to decompress after racing before attempting sleep.\

It would be nice if us few Canadians would stick up for each other more. :cheers:

I'll try to make it tonight if you have a spot :) Haven't done any GT6 since before my England trip, would like to hang out with you guys
Do you have ANY idea when they plan to broadcast your Silverstone competition?

Ugh, have to be somewhere at 6 and not sure when i'll be done. I'll try to make races but don't wait up on me if you near starting. May make the second if I can. Thanks!

16543436849_ace4c6faf0_c.jpg

This week the series headed to Apricot Hill Raceway. Below are the OFFICIAL results from the nights activities.

Official Results

Current Individual Standings

20939270165_ea54dcc1c3_o.png

Current Team Standings

20318233083_6a7d90a03b_o.png

Current All Star Race Entries

20794417615_f7e7481fef_o.png

16542707847_7fbc1ce789_c.jpg

Silverstone International
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Silverstone by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Tuesday 9/1/15) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.

1. kgffty
  2. Ice_Warden
  3. euclid58
  4. zii1993
  5. aeroliteflight
  6. Parcells2
  7. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  8. CAPECOD104
  9. brntguy
  10. RacingChamp30
  • lobbanmike
  • Kendawg198