◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RACE DAY Gents!

Lobby will open at 8:30pm
Looking forward to @GGGMotorsport , just need to set my ring for 2AM Vienna Time? and hope you mean 8:30PM EST lol, as you are aware I'm a red eyed racer from over the pond and need to take my arrangements as nap before the race lool

upload_2015-9-2_19-14-56.jpeg

cheers JC :cheers:

So I hate to be a pest...but here goes....

I am going to be pushing it to get in the room on time due to a job I have tonight from 5-8pm. Once we tear down and get on the road it will be no later than 8:30 (I hope). The drive home is 30mins. Will it be possible to hold the room 5 mins or so if it comes down to it? I will stay in touch via my phone and let you know if I think I will be able to make it in time for race 1. I'd hate to miss it by 5 mins...but if everyone is ok with holding up a few minutes that would be great.

Pretty sure there's room so can't imagine it'll be a problem.

In fact, let's make it interesting. Since Parcells isn't racing tonight and you've missed the entire season you should drive for Parcells tonight. But drive well, I think I can make a podium finish, probably be easier for Grimm to not have to add you to the final tallies so win-win.

Let's just say its a done deal.

So...why is it that the photos look a little blurry until you "click this image to show full sized version" when the full sized version is the same size? But when you click them they definitely get sharper.

16543436849_ace4c6faf0_c.jpg

This week the series wrapped up its 12th season at Silverstone International. Below are the OFFICIAL results from the nights activities.

Congratulations to @Kgffy for taking the Individual Championship

Congratulations to Z's Fargin Iceholes (@Zii1993 @JoeW) for taking the Team Championship

Official Results

Current Individual Standings

20964626989_e53853f7ab_o.png

Current Team Standings

20530331323_fe77b8121c_o.png

Current All Star Race Entries

21125192786_ee7d7f7c8e_o.png

19706019984_d3ecdd6951_c.jpg

Voting for "Driver Favorite Vote"

As with past seasons, we will have a "Driver Favorite Vote" for who you feel deserves to race in the season ending All Star race next week. You can vote for anyone who participated in Season 12 that you feel showed good racecraft and sportsmanship. Please submit your vote via PM by 8:00pm eastern Sunday 9/6/15. Winner will be announced Sunday Afternoon. Below are the names of drivers you can vote for:

RacingChamp30
lobbanmike
DoublePass
Kendawg198
xsitement
CallmeMike41
GTP_AlexMk7
sinna123

19706019984_d3ecdd6951_c.jpg

Voting for Season 13 Race Car is now open!

Each driver will be allowed to cast 1 vote per number of races participated in previous season.
(If you raced in all 8 races, you get 8 votes. If you raced in 1 race, you get 1 vote)
Race Car earning the most votes by 11:00pm Eastern Sunday 9/6/15 will be chosen for Season 13.

Only votes submitted via GTPlanet Private Message (PM) will be counted!

20965387529_10066fc678_o.png

16542707847_7fbc1ce789_c.jpg

Season 12 All Star Race

Ascari Full Track

20358649345_24aecf07df_c.jpg

Below are the 16 drivers with provisional entries into the All Star Race. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race in the All Star Race by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on TUESDAY 9/8/15 so we can ensure the alternates can participate) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. kgffty
  2. NORML_N
  3. vovik05
  4. Ice_Warden
  5. turnupdaheat
  6. CAPECOD104
  7. aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  8. McTrucker000
  9. Parcells2
  10. brntguy
  11. Kendawg198
  12. Euclid - Confirmed
  13. TEAMworkPLEASE
  14. GTP_ParkerMO125
  15. clutch_800
  16. TBD - Driver Favorite

As the above drivers indicate that they wont be able to race, the below listed alternates will be moved to the above list.
  • Adventuruss
  • dragonwhisky
  • CoachMK21
  • GTPdangerzone641
  • Sand__68
  • Fallen_Log

The following drivers have indicated they will not be able to race
  • GrimGrnninGhost
  • zii1993

If any of the above drivers know that cant make the event, please let me know sooner rather than later

Last edited:
On behalf of @JoeW & @Parcells2, we beg of you, please pick the Lotus for next season and don't screw us over like you did some seasons ago.

Mixed emotions: Even you guys do come through and honor our wish Parcells is out for the 23rd race but I'll get over it cause I'll be in Florida golfing and drinking.

On behalf of @JoeW & @Parcells2, we beg of you, please pick the Lotus for next season and don't screw us over like you did some seasons ago.

Mixed emotions: Even you guys do come through and honor our wish Parcells is out for the 23rd race but I'll get over it cause I'll be in Florida golfing and drinking.
I'm always in Florida ;)

I swear if any of you choose GP/D over over GP/F I will personally run you all off the road if I can.

16542707847_7fbc1ce789_c.jpg

Season 12 All Star Race

Ascari Full Track

20358649345_24aecf07df_c.jpg

Below are the 16 drivers with provisional entries into the All Star Race. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race in the All Star Race by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on TUESDAY 9/8/15 so we can ensure the alternates can participate) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. kgffty - Confirmed
  2. NORML_N
  3. vovik05
  4. Ice_Warden - Confirmed
  5. turnupdaheat
  6. CAPECOD104 - Confirmed
  7. aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  8. McTrucker000
  9. Parcells2 - Confirmed
  10. brntguy
  11. Kendawg198
  12. Euclid - Confirmed
  13. TEAMworkPLEASE
  14. GTP_ParkerMO125
  15. clutch_800
  16. TBD - Driver Favorite

As the above drivers indicate that they wont be able to race, the below listed alternates will be moved to the above list.
  • Adventuruss
  • dragonwhisky
  • CoachMK21
  • GTPdangerzone641
  • Sand__68
  • Fallen_Log

The following drivers have indicated they will not be able to race
  • GrimGrnninGhost
  • zii1993

If any of the above drivers know that cant make the event, please let me know sooner rather than later

@Kgffy @NORML_N @vovik05 @turnupdaheat @McTrucker @Parcells2 @brntguy @kendawg @go6 @ParkerMO125 @WaLT_100R @Adventuruss @Dragonwhisky @CoachMK21 @dangerzone641 @socalnatv @Fallen_log

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back