◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,005 comments
I don't know how many bike guys we have in here, but I went to bike night tonight at the local hangout and noticed my rear cylinder is chattering and ticking like crazy... Looks like my practice time this week just got cut short 👎

I vote number 3

I feel that will be the general consensus come Sunday night. 👎 Seems like the combos I do well with always get voted off.

I really like the Kart. So 31 hp? How many PP should this thing have? I thought mine was showing 511PP.

I got good news for you guy!!!!!
hill made it in the top 4 placed 3rd so he goes onto finals tomor:tup:

Congrats, hill! Just do your thing and rock it out tomorrow!

I have some more good news! Along with hillracing making the finals, GranStand_Bill finished 8th! That makes to snails in the Top 10. Well done, guys!

Excellent!!! Good luck Hill 👍

Do they race each other tomorrow, or is it time trials?

Looks like it'll be time trials. Hopefully hill's experience racing lots of different tracks with us will give him an edge, regardless of whether it's an in-game track or a custom track that he'll have to adapt to quickly.

Practice night always comes with more contact than usual. It isn't called practice night for nothing. For most of us, it is the first time we have had the chance to drive a certain car or track and in most cases the whips aren't even broken in yet. All that is a known entity and shall be put aside for now.

Practice tonight was a complete howl!! Although I blew chunks with the kart, the other races were so much fun! I can't even begin to describe how cool it is to race with all of my fellow SNAILS!! I have known you all for so long and I just want to let you know how much fun I have racing with all of you.

After all this time, the SNAIL spirit is higher than I have ever seen it. I am seeing some of the veterans really starting to show some fantastic speed, we have a ton of new members filling the grids, and we also have some of our best in a position for national recognition.

I have to admit that last month I really had some issues. Thanks to our leaders and all of you, that has all passed and I am even more excited about the current and future of this league. I have said it before and will keep saying it... This is the summer of SNAIL!! I am a member of the One Year club and I am still having the time of my life!! Thank you to the administration and the membership...

S.N.A.I.L. just plain ROCKS!!👍👍👍👍

i think my aggressive driving was mentioned a couple times in practice. sry if the moves were too over the top im trying things to see if they will work in races. to my knowledge ive only had 1 complaint filed against me. so i take it i usually race pretty clean

i think my aggressive driving was mentioned a couple times in practice. sry if the moves were too over the top im trying things to see if they will work in races. to my knowledge ive only had 1 complaint filed against me. so i take it i usually race pretty clean
I wasn't involved that I know of but remember not all incidents are reported. Also, search your feelings. When you're trying 'new moves', how would you feel if said moves were made on you? Let your conscience help guide you.

Image for Jobyone to use if he likes for the lineup post.

125SPL

The data sheet is identical for these two vehicles. The differences I see are some color areas, decals, headlight nacelles and a little wind deflector screen.
Thanks Whisky!

New image and updated image

hindsight is always 20/20 and maybe after watching replays they will be more obviously not clean. i didnt feel like they were but its entirely possible i was wrong. i received several bumps and dive bombs but i chalked them up as practice and didnt say a word.

hindsight is always 20/20 and maybe after watching replays they will be more obviously not clean. i didnt feel like they were but its entirely possible i was wrong. i received several bumps and dive bombs but i chalked them up as practice and didnt say a word.

People can't fix what they don't know is broken.

Believe it of not, Frank Zappa didn't do drugs but he sure liked his peanut butter:)👍

And smoked a lot if cigs.

Ahh.. the origins of the fzappa name is revealed! I always enjoy finding out how people decide on their handles/usernames..

That gives me an idea.. Let's play the "tell the story/origin of your PSN ID or gtplanet username" game. Who's next? ;)

Believe it of not, Frank Zappa didn't do drugs but he sure liked his peanut butter:)👍

And smoked a lot if cigs.

Sounds at lot like Penn Jillette. He claims to have never even had a drink.

Here's a relevant Zappa quote I've always loved:

"A drug is not bad. A drug is a chemical compound. The problem comes in when people who take drugs treat them like a license to behave like an asshole."

zer05ive
Ahh.. the origins of the fzappa name is revealed! I always enjoy finding out how people decide on their handles/usernames..

That gives me an idea.. Let's play the "tell the story/origin of your PSN ID or gtplanet username" game. Who's next? ;)

why dont you start. im interested

The exosphere (Ancient Greek: ἔξω éxō "outside, external, beyond", Ancient Greek: σφαῖρα sphaĩra "sphere") is a thin, atmosphere-like volume surrounding a planetary body where molecules are gravitationally bound to that body, but where the density is too low for them to behave as a gas by colliding with each other. In the case of bodies with substantial atmospheres, such as the Earth's atmosphere, the exosphere is the uppermost layer, where the atmosphere thins out and merges with interplanetary space. It is located directly above the Thermosphere.

This is a handle I have used for many years and it is also the name of my music projects. For whatever reasons, I have always felt that I have always been on the outer regions of the world. There is no ego in the moniker I use. It is just a deeper definition of my weirdness. In a former life I was a studio musician and music has (and always will) define and guide me. ExoSphere has always been for my music projects but has extended out to be my online persona... The '64' is just for the year I was born...

Sounds at lot like Penn Jillette. He claims to have never even had a drink.

Here's a relevant Zappa quote I've always loved:

"A drug is not bad. A drug is a chemical compound. The problem comes in when people who take drugs treat them like a license to behave like an asshole."

Nice! Great quote!

I actually believe Penn because I never had a drink either. And proud of it. Can't say that about other things though. LOL!!!
What can I say!

Okay, you started something.
Tcrash15= t is for Tom. Crash is my nickname that my Dad started calling me when I was younger. It came from the country singer Billy 'Crash' Craddock, which is my last name and the 15 was my jersey number in Junior and senior high school baseball.

Last edited:
Bam!
glad to have you. I just tried sending your friend request, but you've reached the maximum number of psn friends. Please send an invite to psn id: Zer05ive if you're able to clean up your list a little bit and make room.

Btw, i love your gtp username. I was actually a big fan of the series. In fact, it had a little bit to with where i got my psn username from. It's a nod to my favorite gundam mobile suit of all time, which is shenlong gundam aka altron gundam aka gundam zero-five.

Oh, mine.. my last name, Skillman.

I told mine a few days ago here. The 71 in the psid is when I was born.

My name is Miguel and one day in my jobsite the conversation was about the lord of thet ring and i was saying how i loved that little ugly caracter Smeagul or whatever it spels. The little guy that was always mentioning "my prescious", lol.
Then my co-worker Junior, at that time a 17 year old pain in da butt jamaican kid started calling me smiguel mixing the caracter's name and mine. Then the whole crew was calling smiguel except one guy that had some speech problem and he was saying schmiguel, lol. Then just developed to schmigga and finally schmiggz. Till today, some of those guys still call me schmiggz.

Chiochan is a manga character from Azu Manga Daioh. Which, if you have never seen it, she is the one in the penguin suit on my avatar page. ChuthuluGoat is a H.P. Lovecraft reference. A Cthulhu is a mythical squid face demon, a goat is my favorite animal. I spelled it hyphonetically because the real spelling (CTHULHU) can't be pronounced by human vocal cords. That's the story.

Stay strong HILL!!! You are racer X!!!

Wolfsatz means Wolfpack in German; graduated from UNR which the mascot is Wolfpack.
I used to use VillageoftheWolves which is the Spanish translation for Villalobos ; but that one is long and not as catchy as Wolfsatz.

nevada-wolf-pack-logo-300x247.gif

Martin20az: my first nam is martin and 20az is the number on my family's sprint car. I got to take it out one night at manzinita speedway (dirt oval) it was the most amazing thing I have ever done

mine is pretty lame, but here goes.

My initials are kcb and waaayy back in the day I was pretty good at a couple of arcade games, I'd leave the kcb's on a few of the machines in town :) A friend played a lot of the same games and would whine about seeing, as he said, so many k chee b's on the machines.

Fast forward to the days of entering usernames on websites and the only thing I could come up with was, kcheeb. Works well and I've never had to do kcheeb1, 2, or 37 :lol:

Go Hill!!!

TEX is the nickname my Dad carried most everywhere he went, lived or worked. 36 is the jersey number he wore while playing football for the Univ of Wisconsin (Fullback and Punter) 1948 era. He passed away March 2011.

My brother and I have used "36" as our numbers in sports - Bill drives Shifter Karts in Southern Calif - road course racing - and is number "36". I used his photo when he raced at Laguna Seca as an avatar once.

Back