◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,844 comments
Dang Patrick was so close. Just a little bit over a curb and got an invalid lap. I'm sure I'll see him at finals this year and maybe a couple of you guys too ;)

I'm sure I'll see him at finals this year and maybe a couple of you guys too ;)

Agreed! Hill and several others in the league have legitimate shots to get there. 👍

Nick, you've already been there so you just need to get back! ;)

Username: My name is Jeff Owens and I've done some sort of racing for a couple decades.

--------------------------------------------------------
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8546353#post8546353

Tonight's line up:

1: BMW 135i (Sport Mediums) 2 laps

2: Acura NSX RM (Racing Hards) 2 laps

3: GT Academy Tuned 370Z (Sport Soft) 2 laps

4: GT Academy Tuned GTR (Sport Soft) 2 laps

5: 125 Kart (tuning open for longer gears) 1 lap

-All cars get one lap warm up and we go green

-That should occupy a solid 2hrs including practice.

-Note: All cars are Stock tuning prohibited.

-Room will open at 9:00 pm EST

-First Race to start at 9:30 pm EST

Count me in:tup:

Mine is borrowed from a friend aka "Mr. Daytona"Google it. Good Luck hill !

I was at Daytona in 1993 (among several other years in the 80's and 90's) when Scott lost to my favorite racer, Eddie Lawson, by about a second.

Good racer...Scott always road the piss out of that bike.

Well guys as I'm sure you saw I choked. I'm going to get to the finals no matter what!!! I'm going to get a group together for the time trial to network and help each other get in. If you're interested let me know.

Thanks for all the support. Sorry to have let you down. Btw I'm wearing my snail shirt around the convention. SNAIL FOR LIFE!!!!

Well guys as I'm sure you saw I choked. I'm going to get to the finals no matter what!!! I'm going to get a group together for the time trial to network and help each other get in. If you're interested let me know.

Thanks for all the support. Sorry to have let you down. Btw I'm wearing my snail shirt around the convention. SNAIL FOR LIFE!!!!

👍 👍

Dont talk nonsense hill! You didnt let us down in the slightest!

hillracing

👍

Not let down in the least Hill. Well done :cheers:

Looking forward to the celebration in July :)

Yes I'm interested in joining your group

Alright guys so here's the idea: SNAIL GTA time trial boot camp. I hinted at my idea earlier but here it is. Anyone who is serious about making the finals getting together and working as a team to make it through the time trial. If you're in LA I'm planing on finding a location that has enough space to have multiple sleds set up and for however many weeks the time trial takes place we go there and work on getting faster as a group. If you're slow the others will help where they can and we give it our all to get everyone in the group in. Then we can work together at finals to make it to Silverstone. If you're interested let me know. Also if you have a house with a big room in the LA area and want to have this there let me know. I might be able to host or my parents might also depending on the number of people. If you aren't able to come to LA then as long as you're on the same game plan of helping and being helped the group will help through phone and emails.

Thoughts? Anyone interested?

Alright guys so here's the idea: SNAIL GTA time trial boot camp. I hinted at my idea earlier but here it is. Anyone who is serious about making the finals getting together and working as a team to make it through the time trial. If you're in LA I'm planing on finding a location that has enough space to have multiple sleds set up and for however many weeks the time trial takes place we go there and work on getting faster as a group. If you're slow the others will help where they can and we give it our all to get everyone in the group in. Then we can work together at finals to make it to Silverstone. If you're interested let me know. Also if you have a house with a big room in the LA area and want to have this there let me know. I might be able to host or my parents might also depending on the number of people. If you aren't able to come to LA then as long as you're on the same game plan of helping and being helped the group will help through phone and emails.

I'm interested but can't come to LA, maybe someone could host a Skype call with everyone in it, or maybe in the google+ group

If you're in LA I'm planing on finding a location that has enough space to have multiple sleds set up and for however many weeks the time trial takes place we go there and work on getting faster as a group.

Here's a thought from an impartial observer (I'll still do some laps in GTA'13 but I'm slow) I'm sure you will not like. If several of you make it to national finals you should be prepared to defend youselves from allegations that some people physically drove under someone else's PSN IDs to get their friends to enjoy the trip to GTA finals. And with this all of you might run the risk of getting DQed. So, for example, record everything on video so that if people complain (as I'm sure some will) you have proof.

Here's a thought from an impartial observer (I'll still do some laps in GTA'13 but I'm slow) I'm sure you will not like. If several of you make it to national finals you should be prepared to defend youselves from allegations that some people physically drove under someone else's PSN IDs to get their friends to enjoy the trip to GTA finals. And with this all of you might run the risk of getting DQed. So, for example, record everything on video so that if people complain (as I'm sure some will) you have proof.

Good idea. We will do that.👍

Ohio, sterling? Do you own a jewelry shop and love rotaries? I know a sterling from ohio that was on an old rx7 forum.

No. Unfortunately I don't own a jewelry store. (Good name for it though)

I am a high school band director in the Canton area.

I think I have enough brainpower to hit D1 for a bit to re-familiarize myself with new combos.

Ok... I was not correct. Letting son back on PS3 inna minute.

I am waaay out of practice. :-(

Last edited:
Nicktune
Our own leaderboard with lap/sector times here on a google docs would be cool... If someone got a killer sector, maybe he can give some tips for that section...?

I like it. For those not able to go to the snail house that's a great idea

I Like The Skype Idea Too. Since I'll Be Busting My Ass, But Way Over In Pennsylvania. Or Talking On Speaker Phone Would Work. Either Way We Can All Help Eachother.

I'm interested, and I might be able to help out with sleds and space, although I'm down in the OC...

Back