◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,843 comments
Has anyone done A-spec 24h sarthe? Just asking what a good car be that would still challenge me and ensure a win! Want to start getting my 24h races done for a-spec nonstop. Any input would be helpful! Thinking about doing a log on it for you guys to read!

Would prefer a premium car!

Last edited:
The June 16 lineup says the Kart is on Racing Hard Tires but I can't change from Sport Soft.
Am I doing something wrong or should the lineup read Sports Soft for the Kart?

What are good lap times for the new combos?

Last edited:
socalnatv
The June 16 lineup says the Kart is on Racing Hard Tires but I can't change from Sport Soft.
Am I doing something wrong or should the lineup read Sports Soft for the Kart?

What are good lap times for the new combos?

You can't change tires on the karts. Always sport soft. Zer0, can you change the first post please? Thanks!

I hope to get some laps in later, Saturday.

I want to hit a car show Sunday, but that is a maybe... If I do not attend, then I will try to get up to my 'Snail' pace then.

My best with the 125 cart is 36.819

I've had a few outliers in that range, but mid-37s are the best I can do consistently.

I gotta say, so far this is my favorite kart combo we've run. It uses the whole RPM range, rewards bravery while punishing hubris, and thanks to multiple nearly optimal lines in turns 2-5, allows for passing in unusual places.

I'm looking forward to seeing how all that works out in a pack :) (Edit: even if I'm the only one :lol:)

I've had a few outliers in that range, but mid-37s are the best I can do consistently.

I gotta say, so far this is my favorite kart combo we've run. It uses the whole RPM range, rewards bravery while punishing hubris, and thanks to multiple nearly optimal lines in turns 2-5, allows for passing in unusual places.

I'm looking forward to seeing how all that works out in a pack :) (Edit: even if I'm the only one :lol:)

Karts are just fun and both Autumn Ring Mini versions work well with them. Madrid Mini works too, but stay away from the kerbs :lol: or it's airtime!

Has anyone done A-spec 24h sarthe? Just asking what a good car be that would still challenge me and ensure a win! Want to start getting my 24h races done for a-spec nonstop. Any input would be helpful! Thinking about doing a log on it for you guys to read!

Would prefer a premium car!

Breaker, breaker one nine. Bandit come back.
Tez and I ran Le Mans a few weeks back and we both used the Peugeot 908.

Last edited:
Back