◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,820 comments
July 21, 2013 lineup:

ROUND ONE
Lotus Elise RM '96 (135 hp/478 PP)(Racing Hard tires)
@Circuito de Madrid (7 laps)

ROUND TWO
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (331 hp/508 PP) (Racing Hard tires)
AVAILABLE IN OCD
@Tokyo R246 / Reverse (6 laps)

ROUND THREE
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car (622 hp/636 PP) (Racing Medium tires)
AVAILABLE IN OCD
@Fuji Speedway GT (7 laps)

CamaroLM_fujiGT_zps64f513b4.jpg

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this Sunday July 14 past please join with your best racecraft:

SNAIL BLUE PRACTICE ROOM
1472-6118-3744-3754-0794

Everyone else, please join with your best racecraft:
SNAIL RED PRACTICE ROOM

1472-6118-3744-3754-0793

The Lotus is Back!!! 👍👍:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Is the S2000 LM on Race Hard?

Just a guess, but I think it looks like, in order:

Lotus Elise RM '96 (Premium purchase, race modified in the GT Auto, then broken in), 135 hp/478 PP, Racing Hard tires
@ Circuito de Madrid -7 laps

Honda S2000 LM Race Car (OCD/oil change/Racing Hard Tires), 331 hp/508 PP
@ Tokyo R246 Reverse -6 laps

Camaro LM Race Car (OCD / oil change /Racing Medium tires), 622 hp/636 PP
@ Fuji GT - 7 laps

Thanks, Handlebar! That was a huge help! I posted the max hp and PP as well. 👍

According to the PP I believe it is on Racing Hards.

Hey Litzner, glad to hear from you! Are you planning to race with us again? :)

I am hoping to, I am apparently traveling this weekend though, but I am hoping I will be back in town early enought to race.

Looks like this weekend is going down hill, but it's great to know that they're concerned for all the owners and spectators safety! Luckily I'll still be able to make this, just hoping all the hypercars can too.

557578_689393661076245_445488086_n.jpg

Also, I think I'll go protest the local news stations if we don't get any rain!

Look up a few posts to Wolfsatz with the Lotus pics to find the room numbers for tonight

Should post up in a minute or few.

Red room posted above now

Handlebar
Look up a few posts to Wolfsatz with the Lotus pics to find the room numbers for tonight

Should post up in a minute or few

Yeah, I was goin to say its not there yet

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this Sunday July 14 past please join with your best racecraft: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

SNAIL BLUE PRACTICE ROOM
1472-6118-3744-3754-0794

Everyone else, please join with your best racecraft:
SNAIL RED PRACTICE ROOM

1472-6118-3744-3754-0793

The Lotus is Back!!! 👍👍:gtpflag:

Practice rooms are now open:)

Does anyone know if there is a certain time frame our post count before someone can post on anothers wall? This is the fourth time sometimes had this same issue. Perhaps I should start a thread instead.

It's a post count thing. I was told by the GT Planet powers that be that the min post count to post a personal message is 10. That's the problem.

Stupid iPad app made me double post...

I've noticed gtplanet for iPad is SUPER glitchy if you're holding it sideways. You can type your messages sideways, but don't click post until you're holding it upright again.

My wife can always tell if I am on the GTP app 👎 on the iPad (aka "Busted!")

Nice practice tonight. Do not know if we had connection issues or summer / life after 3rd race, numbers dropped.

OCD is refreshed/new - may need to help others on the S2000 LM

Interesting selections this week.. Not sure I would want to race them all... Some are nice though.

Great practice tonight! The 3 combos are going to be awesome Sunday.

Want to thank Owens:)👍 and qwietstorm:)👍 for the tips and the biggest tip for me was the brakes on the Lotus. Cut almost 2 seconds off my time. Went from a 1:36.2 to a 1:34.5 Thanks!:)

I've noticed gtplanet for iPad is SUPER glitchy if you're holding it sideways. You can type your messages sideways, but don't click post until you're holding it upright again.
Just use the normal gtplanet.net site. Works great.

So I was just on Craigslist and found a Tmax 3.3 for $125. Claims it has everything needed to run and was in the process of upgrading the steering when he put it away. Seems a bit shady, but for that price as long as it runs and isn't completely trashed it's worth it. I think...

If I could get a quick rundown of what to look for when buying that would be great.

I also found a Tmax 2.5 for $120 and missed out on a jato 3.3 for $200!!! Prices have really dropped since I last checked.

Edit: oh my gosh I just found a 1/8 monster truck for $200. I think I just went from chasing the cat to chasing horses.

Double edit. Found a Tmax in perfect shape with a toolbox of extra parts, fuel, and a radio for only $120. I'll post pics if I pick it up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back