◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,791 comments
Important Information Here

The driver's list has been updated. There has been some movement of drivers. All drivers should take a look at the list and make sure they know where they should be going tonight and get those friend requests taken care of.

Hosts, you need to get your friend request with me taken care of if you haven't already.

Reminder to all drivers. The time just before qualifying is NOT the time to try and squeeze in a few practice laps. You should get on track, drive to turn one, and park your car so that everyone in the field can make sure they can see everyone else.

@GTP_Compton3 @msgt-sd @VrapPlus @GGGMotorsport @Rednose58 @joe_diben @Nail-27

@TEX36 I made an typo concerning you and you are still in D4. I just updated the list again.

Well Sierra....sorry Joe...no championship for either of us this time (maybe never pour moi :(). Damn following Alien again...STILL....Joe is off this week I believe.

Who's hosting D3? Spreadsheet says @JoeW with @Wolfsatz as back-up, but JoeW is not listed in D3. I sent FR's to both.

The drivers list shows PSN ID's. If you take a couple of seconds to look up JoeW on GTPlanet, you would know what his PSN ID is and therefore, whom to send a friend request.

Oh... Just saw JoeW is Ice_Warden on GT6
Yeah we are friends already :)

I think Wolf is hosting but I am not sure. Posted in the D3 conversation but no reply yet.

I will be the host if he does not reply or we have any issues while he hosts.

Just out of curiosity, why the mid season changes? Do drivers who move into another division carry their previously gained points with them?

Just out of curiosity, why the mid season changes? Do drivers who move into another division carry their previously gained points with them?

Mid-season moves are made when one of two things occur. 1. Divisions fill past normal capacity and drivers have to be moved to make room in certain divisions. 2. It becomes obvious that a driver would see more closely matched competition in another division.

Drivers do not carry points from one division to another.

Please put me on the part time list. I was out last weekend due to Mother's Day. I will not be racing tonight because it's my 1st wedding anniversary and will be out the next 2 Sundays on vacation.

What? Where do you think you're going?
Being moved to a division where there is no chance to score a win and racing in the back is not something that I really want to spend time prepping for. Ive had a number of races with them in practice lobbies and wasnt even close to their laps times. I was having a hard enough time in D4 and was lucky last week that some key fast guys were not in attendance. That and being moved mid season and losing out on a chance of a division title is tough to take. Yes winning is not everything but we all want a chance at a win. Thats why we race

Last edited:
Being moved to a division where there is no chance to score a win and racing in the back is not something that I really want to spend time prepping for. Ive had a number of races with them in practice lobbies and wasnt even close to their laps times. I was having a hard enough time in D4 and was lucky last week that some key fast guys were not in attendance. That and being moved mid season and losing out on a chance of a division win is tough to take. Yes winning is not everything but we all want a chance at a win. Thats why we race

Could be worse...

Being moved to a division where there is no chance to score a win and racing in the back is not something that I really want to spend time prepping for. Ive had a number of races with them in practice lobbies and wasnt even close to their laps times. I was having a hard enough time in D4 and was lucky last week that some key fast guys were not in attendance. That and being moved mid season and losing out on a chance of a division win is tough to take. Yes winning is not everything but we all want a chance at a win. Thats why we race

💡 Come on down to D8 you can pad your ego :bowdown: and you won't even have to practice so hard.

If you're talking about Floyd and I we've moved on to D2, everyone else in D3 is pretty closed matched. Don't worry you'll be surprised by your own speed.

Back