◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,795 comments
Proud new daddy of a shiny G27..:gtpflag:

Note to self... press break pedal when stopping not clutch :lol:

If you want to you can adjust the distance between the pedals a bit. There should be 3 or 4 columns to set the screws in on each pedal mount.

I have reviewed all IRs for the week.

I need some wiring hookup direction.
Putting a PS3 on the main HDTV large screen tv - so the Crew Chief can run/play GT separate from my set up.
Have plugged the Video - Red Blue Green into the component input jacks. Also the Audiio - Red Yellow into the Audio Input.

All I am getting is the audio from the game and " No Signal" on the screen. What have I done wrong?

I need some wiring hookup direction.
Putting a PS3 on the main HDTV large screen tv - so the Crew Chief can run/play GT separate from my set up.
Have plugged the Video - Red Blue Green into the component input jacks. Also the Audiio - Red Yellow into the Audio Input.

All I am getting is the audio from the game and " No Signal" on the screen. What have I done wrong?
Note: If you are attempting to change from a different video cable or if the video output settings do not match those required for the display in use, the screen may stay black. If the screen stays black for more than 30 seconds, you may need to reset the video output settings of the PLAYSTATION 3 system. To do so:

1. Turn the PLAYSTATION 3 system off by holding the Power button on the front of the console.
  2. Then hold the POWER button on the front of the system for at least five seconds to turn the system on again. The video output settings will automatically be reset to the standard resolution.

Finally have something on the screen.
Restoring the file system - maybe all is cured and the video will work

YAYYYYYY. CREW CHIEF IS HAPPY
Thanks Joby.
I went through the same thing trying to get a PS3 setup using component cables after having it setup on an HMDI screen.

Yeah i did the time trial earlier, i will start in d5, i am a little confused about actual combo right now and dont want to be fish slapped :lol: so i will wait until the refresh the list on the first page, wich div are you now jake ?

Yeah i did the time trial earlier, i will start in d5, i am a little confused about actual combo right now and dont want to be fish slapped :lol: so i will wait until the refresh the list on the first page, wich div are you now jake ?
Still in the best division ever D6.

You missed something.

fish-slap.gif

Check out the instructions for returning on the driver's list.
Poor trout

Red Bull Ring Boundaries

As is the case at other tracks, any paved area beyond the rumble strips is not considered part of the track. Running with more than two wheels off the track at any time is considered a violation of the course boundaries and is subject to at least a one point penalty for each occurrence.

If you have any specific boundary questions about Red Bull Ring, please don't hesitate to ask. Ignorance of the track boundaries is not an excuse.

*Hellcat*

Totally not trying to advertise or anything... ;)

I'm buying my G27 tonight on my way home from the office!

I've tried a G27 prior to the purchase of my T500RS, it makes the G27 feel like a toy.

I have never driven Fanatec..someone tell us why they are better (not cooler).

Like a T500RS, Fanatec uses a belt drive rather than noisy-ass helical gearing for the FFB. That allows them to give more power to the wheel without fear of breaking any gears, like that are in a G27. However, a T500 uses 1 very powerful motor and the CSW (for example) has 2 smaller ones teamed together. I'll be getting my Fanatec order Saturday, so then I'll know.

Where are the new combos?

On the side of the fish thats about to meet your face...

I had to get a new one, as @JLBowler practically wrecked the other one.

Last edited:
Red Bull Ring Boundaries

As is the case at other tracks, any paved area beyond the rumble strips is not considered part of the track. Running with more than two wheels off the track at any time is considered a violation of the course boundaries and is subject to at least a one point penalty for each occurrence.

If you have any specific boundary questions about Red Bull Ring, please don't hesitate to ask. Ignorance of the track boundaries is not an excuse.

I think some of us are going to lose a few points.... Those last 2 turns are tricky to stay on the track. Even some of the drivers in the Grand Prix (including C.B. Hamilton) had their lap times invalidated during Qualifying.

Fun fact: The very first lap I did in GT6 on this track was in the Team RJN GT-R GT3. The only offs I had was at Castrol Edge, and Rauch. Mainly because I didn't anticipate them being the way they were.

I have no problems with it now!

I would like to join if possible. The op said to post and wait for instructions, so just let me know.
Thanks,
Slalom

@Slalom

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

I am interested in joining. It sounds like a fun challenge.

@Fallen_log

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Back