◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
i love my country s health care system, its definitely not the best
but at the end of the year you get a letter wich states the costs and materials they have "put" into you
my mom had 2 heartattacks withtin a year and the costs were a bit over 90.000 Euro wich the state pays.
thats like a brand new mercedes s-class, and the medication for afterwards is not even counted in.

heres how ours work:
http://www.bmg.gv.at/cms/home/attac...8/the_austrian_health_care_system_2010_e1.pdf

Last edited:
i love my country s health care system, its definitely not the best
but at the end of the year you get a letter wich states the costs and materials they have "put" into you
my mom had 2 heartattacks withtin a year and the costs were a bit over 90.000 Euro.
thats like a brand new mercedes s-class, and the medication for afterwards is not even counted in.
This is the cost of having appendicitis/appendectomy in the US (some guy posted it on reddit):

JpUjchC.jpg

SsMTlsE.jpg

APbtSaP.jpg

Well really it is because I have never recieved that money or never will do and is a figure that appears on a pay slip u don't go I think I will need to be careful this month as need to pay NI. it doesn't belong to me. But it is free to us but subsidised by the goverment im am not paying for it the goverment is so as such not free but free to an individual. If I was unemployed and didn't work I wouldn't pay NI So would not be contributing to the bucket. So then on a personal level would be free

I just want to give thanks to all the men and women who have served their country.
My Grandpa was a veteran of WW1
He told me some horrific stories of things that happened to him... Buddies dying beside him, innocent men, women and children killed. The sights, sounds and smells I cannot imagine.
I know it affected him profoundly for the rest of his life.
Some called it "the war to end all wars".
Sadly we know this not to be true.
Human beings continue to find ways to kill each other and unfortunately more brave young men and woman will continue to die.

Horrible stuff? Are you kidding me? If it was so horrible why does everyone come to United States of America for medical care?
Because in the USA if you have the money to pay there are no wait times. Look at the cost of hospital care compared to other countries. The US has higher medical cost per person then any other country. Some source say that at least a quarter of those cost are just administrative (so not actually health related) Plus medical equipment in general cost more Example hip parts are more expensive in the USA do to hospitals fending for themselves versus great Britain where they can bargain with the manufactures for cheaper prices.

Don't get me started on the epically insidious social engineering experiment started by the insurance companies back in the late 70s and early 80s. Ask yourselves these questions. Can I live without medical insurance? Can I drive my car without insurance? If you answer in the negative, think about why. Really, really think about it.

Don't get me started on the epically insidious social engineering experiment started by the insurance companies back in the late 70s and early 80s. Ask yourselves these questions. Can I live without medical insurance? Can I drive my car without insurance? If you answer in the negative, think about why. Really, really think about it.
can you elaborate on this some more I'm not sure if it is direct towards me or not

can you elaborate on this some more I'm not sure if it is direct towards me or not
It's not directed at you specifically. It's directed more at the general attitude toward health care, you and others seem to have.

Suffice it to say, at some point in the not to distant future, probably within my remaining lifetime, we'll all be employed, either directly or indirectly, by insurance companies, be them government companies or open market. They will dole out our pay so we can get the things we can't live without and maybe a little more to get those things that will distract us from the truth.

I have completed my reviews for the week.

I do have a couple of observations that should be shared with the group.

1. The time stamp for the race is in the upper right corner of your screen. It is the total race time. It is not the time from the replay controls. This is clearly stated in the instructions for filing an IR. Please submit the correct information when filing an IR. It's makes the steward's job that much easier.

2. At no time during the race should you press the start button to put your car into auto drive mode. This includes times when you are off track or times when you miss your brake point and need a little help getting slowed down by the game. having the game take over control of your car could be considered using a glitch to your advantage and that is expressly forbidden in our OLR.
Now that the SAVE button is out in the open....I was told that drivers in various leagues had programed the SAVE BUTTON TO THEIR WHEELS to aid in recovery for missed turn ins and off course aigricultural motoring. Personally I watched a chaser fall off and I thought...THATS THE LAST OF HIM....and there he was...again..... four corners later like nothing happened. I have used it in private practice...works great but was NEVER intended for race use. I have not experienced it in SNAIL since early Spring. I did hear of its blatant use in an endurance race under a different sanctioning body. I was also told that PD was looking to make it visable in replays to aid Stewards....hope thats how you caught them .:D

Back