◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,844 comments
Where can I find the list of combos, last 2 night's I have to back out and go shopping lol. Im sure you have it posted somewhere but I can't find it! Thanks in advance.

Hey patches,

The combo's for this Sunday are at the bottom of the second post. It's an archive of sorts :)

EDIT: Dabney ninja'd me, no fair!!!

What do you expect with his shiny new warp-drive internet service?!

Respect for 30+ up and down. I'm all jelly!

Ah yes, that would explain it. And here I thought my typing skills had failed me ;)

Those are impressive stats!

What do you expect with his shiny new warp-drive internet service?!

Respect for 30+ up and down. I'm all jelly!

That was at work. See below. I had a boatload of computers at my desk that are in various states of (dis)repair, so my internet time was high today.

2022093900.png

He said it's a little cramped living at the Iron Mountain Data Center, but it has it's benefits.

:D

And cold!

With all this talk about signatures, I have this strange need to explain some of the details some people carry in the signature. GTP Weekly Race Series members PM their TT times to a thing called WRSfetchbot. The fetchbot extracts details from the message including their lap times, WRS division and wheel type from the sig along with the GTP tag from the persons profile.The fetchbot uses this information to update the WRS leaderboards. Just an fyi.

Example of the last leaderboard for WRS.

I was wondering that too. D1 room is empty and no one's posted the room number for shuffle racing yet.

Hopefully there's something is going on tonight.

Here's my sig.
Heh. I honestly can't remember anyone in this thread getting that wrong anyway. I carried that sig over from the NASIOC forum, where people take a more interesting approach to English. :eek:

Look, another scoob owner!

I will pick the level 21 prize! Thanks for the donation Goat!

Just sent you the Level 21 ticket! Enjoy! :)

Also, thanks for tutoring the new guys tonight. You helped them improve their laps times significantly! 👍

Just sent you the Level 21 ticket! Enjoy! :)

Also, thanks for tutoring the new guys tonight. You helped them improve their laps times significantly! 👍

Thanks zero, however I cannot take any credit for the faster lap times by the new guys. First off I am a student and by no means an instructor. The credit for Patches and imtomtomim's faster lap times are two fold, techniques I've learned from Sharkie and Mopar that I was able to pass on, and the dedication of those two drivers to put in over 80 laps last night for a 7 lap race at Cape Ring south. Fantastic job gentleman!!:cheers:

Thanks zero, however I cannot take any credit for the faster lap times by the new guys. First off I am a student and by no means an instructor. The credit for Patches and imtomtomim's faster lap times are two fold, techniques I've learned from Sharkie and Mopar that I was able to pass on, and the dedication of those two drivers to put in over 80 laps last night for a 7 lap race at Cape Ring south. Fantastic job gentleman!!:cheers:

That's awesome Vail and good job Patches and imtomtomim!

Improving feels so good doesn't it? Almost as good as helping someone improve 👍

Yet another reason why I like this group so much :)

AJKVail
You can certainly take credit, you took the time to do not 1 but 2-3 slow speed run throughs of the course. Then go over corners and a follow behind evaluation with us 1 on 1!!! I ran a 1:31:xxx at start, now I'm running 1:25:xxx after your guidance. 80 laps later I've found my rhythm. Thanks a ton Vail. From the student of the student!

Yeah, that was a fantastic session. I really appreciate all the help Vail gave us, and patches was a great training partner. Even just getting a whole group together to talk and work on different sections and bounce observations and feedback off of each other is great.

Vail even worked with us last week and has been so helpful and welcoming, it sets a great tone for the group.

It does feel great to improve, but it definitely feels even better to improve enough to beat someone! lol, someday...

Thought I'd post this, I've read a few of their articles and they seem like a decent resource. I like to read a bunch of different sources to help me get different perspectives. This is just one.

Driving Fast

For the record, I'm not associated with the website in any way. I found it when looking for articles on how to drive fast.

Back