◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
I'm not gonna be able to race tomorrow. The backup wireless router I'm using doesn't have enough power to keep a solid connection through a few walls. The lag was worse than when I last raced. Hopefully I can get another one by next week.

Damn hardware!

Im going to drop out for awhile. Work is just crazy busy and im going to europe in two weeks.
Not sure when ill be able to race again.

Enjoy the trip to Europe, a little jealous!

Thanks for letting us know, appreciated 👍

The promotion and relegation was done this week to, as much as possible, have drivers of similar skill racing together. As well as be a small preview of things to come ...

On a personal note, we have a great group of people in this club and I for one am proud to say I am a S.N.A.I.L. It truly is a pleasure for me to lace up the driving shoes and go wheel to wheel with you folks each and every day I get a chance to 👍

Good racing tomorrow as always, cheers.

Sry i didnt say anything sat but I could not get my internet to work yesterday after a big storm in my area on friday. I still dont have it working and it cuts out every 2 mins so I can not race today.

I might not be able to make it tonight. My PS3 is having disc-read issues and I don't know if I'll have it fixed by tonight. :(

Sry i didnt say anything sat but I could not get my internet to work yesterday after a big storm in my area on friday. I still dont have it working and it cuts out every 2 mins so I can not race today.

That's a real drag :(

If anything changes with it, feel free to jump in and race!

Hey do you can squeeze me in to race tonight?

Hey yermama904, welcome back!

You'll be racing in the SNAIL_Division3 lounge tonight. Qualifying begins at 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time. Try to be 5 or 10 minutes early to keep the down time to a minimum. If SNAIL_Division3 is not on your friends list, just post back here and zer05ive will take care of it.

S.N.A.I.L. takes the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Good Racecraft Guide seriously. Please race accordingly.

Good racing tonight!

Got home today and set the Dodge on bspec to get it broken in. Watched some soccer and then went for a run. Got back and realized my daughter turned off gt5 to watch Netflix...what the? I think it was almost done. To make it worse she didn't turn the game off correctly so I lost the mileage on the car and will need to start over.

Got home today and set the Dodge on bspec to get it broken in. Watched some soccer and then went for a run. Got back and realized my daughter turned off gt5 to watch Netflix...what the? I think it was almost done. To make it worse she didn't turn the game off correctly so I lost the mileage on the car and will need to start over.

Get her to drive your bob, could be entertaining :)

Im going to drop out for awhile. Work is just crazy busy and im going to europe in two weeks.
Not sure when ill be able to race again.

Where you headed to in Europe? I was there in 2010, spent 20 days traveling through England, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, and Switzerland. I went with an organization called People to People. Outstandingly good trip, and made lots of friends along the way.

Here's a link to there site:
http://peopletopeople.com/

If anyone has children here anywhere from 5th to 12th grade, and they are interested in traveling, I would recommend looking into this organization. It's not too cheap, but the price includes everything, except spending money of course. It was a great experience traveling with a group of 39 other teens who felt like a second family by the time the trip was over, and I would do it again if I had the chance(not going to happen though as I'm too old for this now.)

Anyways, feel free to head on over to my Lotus Elise 111R RM challenge, we've had some great pictures posted from last night race, and I'm uploading some at the moment.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=255685

cmbeal317
Here's a link to there site:
http://peopletopeople.com/

If anyone has children here anywhere from 5th to 12th grade, and they are interested in traveling, I would recommend looking into this organization. It's not too cheap, but the price includes everything, except spending money of course. It was a great experience traveling with a group of 39 other teens who felt like a second family by the time the trip was over, and I would do it again if I had the chance(not going to happen though as I'm too old for this now.)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=255685

My daughter is salivating at the prospect (enters 5th grade next year), and son will be very interested if he does not have SCUBA or Sailing in Carribean or Philmont next year. Huge thanks!

Trying to wedge myself between wife and her DVD shortly. Have fun, all!

Hi, guys I'm having problems connecting to GT5 servers it gave a error everytime I try to get in, apparently I’m not going to be able to race tonight, but if I manage to get in be sure I’ll be there.

Sorry for the short notice and the inconvenience it may have caused.

Sorry guys. Have a sick pup that's been throwing up most of the night and my partner is starting to feel unwell herself. Just a matter of time before it's my turn...ugh. Love starting the week this way.

Also, I will be unavailable next week for most of it and out of town for race night.

Just to put in my official notice:

I won't be racing next Sunday (1 July). I also won't be here for the next two Tuesdays. Dabney will be running the parity series.

Last edited:
Hi, guys I'm having problems connecting to GT5 servers it gave a error everytime I try to get in, apparently I’m not going to be able to race tonight, but if I manage to get in be sure I’ll be there.

Sorry for the short notice and the inconvenience it may have caused.

Hey moi_2212,

Bummer you had issues connecting. Thanks for letting us know 👍

See you next week!

esh
Sorry guys. Have a sick pup that's been throwing up most of the night and my partner is starting to feel unwell herself. Just a matter of time before it's my turn...ugh. Love starting the week this way.

Also, I will be unavailable next week for most of it and out of town for race night.

Hey esh,

I hope you don't get what's going around the house. And I hope your pup gets better.

I'll update the drivers list tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know!

close racing in D3 at indy....almost had you aubdog!

Superspeedway---Indy.jpg

Here are the official results from our league night on June 24th, 2012. This is our eighth week of using the PERFECT 100 points system.

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. Mighty_mopar ------ selected Prize A
  2. ADR_BRONCO ------ selected Prize B
  3. jlbowler ------------ selected Prize C
  4. Nic-KL ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. AJK-VAIL ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. kcheeb ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. DrKronin ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. AG07WRXTR ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. tcrash15 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. ND_4_SPD_Naruto -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  12. bdubclub ----------- did not submit a vote
  13. GTP_esh ----------- did not submit a vote
  • whatbadgerseat ---- DNR with advanced notice
  • M1SS-D3V10US ---- DNR with advanced notice

Division 2
  1. Diabolicwyvern ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  2. spooble ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. rallywgn81 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Skills_19657 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. rofajole ------------ did not submit a vote
  8. MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. zer05ive ----------- did not submit a vote
  • tezgm99 ----------- DNR with advanced notice
  • ChuthuluGoat ------- DNR with advanced notice
  • Apmaddock -------- DNR with advanced notice
  • GTP_BeRandom ----- DNR with advanced notice
  • Oshawa-Joe -------- DNR with advanced notice
  • GTP_dylansan ------ DNR with late notice
  • GTP_STRUNS109 --- no-showed without notice
  • iceburgeson -------- no-showed without notice

Division 3
  1. imtomtomim -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  2. aubdogg ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. yer_mama904 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Vol_Jbolaz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. jbica --------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Patches_McFluffy --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. g-MachineREX ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. nateral00 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. Handlebar-Man ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  • LR-L2L-xDriFtZz ----- DNR with advanced notice
  • SCREAMING_CHIEF -- DNR with advanced notice
  • moi_2212 ---------- DNR with late notice
  • no_bull_racin97 ----- DNR with late notice
  • GianDoe ------------ no-showed without notice
  • torres_dong -------- no-showed without notice
  • dvdoughboy -------- no-showed without notice
  • Orca1019 ---------- no-showed without notice

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08 @Superspeedway - Indy
Therefore it has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since Mighty_mopar selected Prize A, he gets to decide which car and track will replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
Round 2 - Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 @Cape Ring South
Therefore, either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since ADR_BRONCO selected Prize B, he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it.

jlbowler gets Prize C, so he gets any gift car ticket listed here.

Last edited:
Had a great time in D3 last night, thanks guys for a great night of racing, even though my hand kept going numb at the end of spa, would have had better finishes if I could feel my controller... LOL.

Back