◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
@Handlebar
I hope you pick TUDOR! The thought of hearing the daytona prototypes and the gt cars racing gives me goose bumps! Whichever you pick, I hope you have a great time!
👍
I think @Handlebar is at a track day at Watkins Glen today. Very nice! Go get em!

The Tudor Series Championship will continue at the Glen June 28th and I will be there with my brother from California. This is the same series I saw in Montery last month.

Any other SNAILs going ?

THANK YOU MATIC ,You are awesome the time you spend to wrap this mess up in a package put some tunes in it is great .I can not thank you enough .To watch at work many people here and dont race still think your little videos are great .THANK YOU MATIC GODS SPEED AND GOOD LUCK ,Hope to see you soon on track :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers:

.To watch at work many people here and dont race still think your little videos are great
hoii @pubason , this is awesome and I hope the guys in the factory are able to watch all the stuff that's worked out and enjoy it :cool: , and only this statement is worth to spend some time to work out awesome racing moments and share it here ;) , thx eng' , tom and myself for a minor percentace to archieve this :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Rock it Kansas :sly:

Questions:
Why is GT Planet advertising Project Cars?
Is Gran Turismo on the back burner?

GTP is still a big P Cars community, and there's actually a GT planet livery on a car in the game. Only fair they drive the two way street with that alone.

Because Project Cars paid them. Same as Thrustmaster and any other commercial entity.

I think @Handlebar is at a track day at Watkins Glen today. Very nice! Go get em!

The Tudor Series Championship will continue at the Glen June 28th and I will be there with my brother from California. This is the same series I saw in Montery last month.

Any other SNAILs going ?

The only day I could make it is Saturday, which I'm still trying to do. @GumballCGT will be racing with Steve Doherty in the Doran 370z. If I get it worked out to go, I'll get in touch with you @TomMang_68.

Yeah, track day here. About to hit another session. They will use the NASCAR set up. We are the last group to use "the boot" before a major renovation and repaving project.

I have yet another amazing instructor - starting to eat up some fast cars. Shot one back-of-cockpit to windshield shot. Next I will try a view from the rear view mirror angle.

Next week is Lightning Track at NJMP. 3 days. I love summer break!

Questions:
Why is GT Planet advertising Project Cars?
Is Gran Turismo on the back burner?
yes why?
and they are already on PS4's
I can't keep up with these kids:dunce:
yes I can!:lol:

weird thing just happened, Project cars started on my PC by it's self!;)

Last edited:
in Austria too @chatva , but let's be indulgent for the guys living on an island :lol: :sly:
cheers :cheers:

Oups guys, sry wasted a TOP :embarrassed:
they think their right because they drive "right" but really?
before this goes bad let me just say this!

Kicked your butts before helped you out many times and still you persist to think and still do Drive Right!:sly:
I play/joke.
So who wants' a Bush in the white house?
Two choice's 🤬

Last edited:
Yeah, track day here. About to hit another session. They will use the NASCAR set up. We are the last group to use "the boot" before a major renovation and repaving project.

I have yet another amazing instructor - starting to eat up some fast cars. Shot one back-of-cockpit to windshield shot. Next I will try a view from the rear view mirror angle.

Next week is Lightning Track at NJMP. 3 days. I love summer break!

@Handlebar - Which club is this with, PCA?

@Handlebar - Which club is this with, PCA?

Yes, Potomac/Founder's Region is my home club, but I like the Reisentoter (Philly) and will run with Schattenbaum next month.

Got 2 vids today, I will see about uploading a short bit later.

(Grrr- only 1 video. I flipped the camera upside down and ended up with some sequential pics, not video - for the epic round I really wanted video from!)

Last edited:
i would like to join the team/league...

@GodofGamers

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

I will not be racing for awhile as my wheel as gone kaput and won't recalibrate. So have fun and hopefully I will be back fellas.
:( it was fun racing you in practice, I was hoping to see you in D2 soon, or me in D3, so we could race together regularly. I hope you can get your wheel issues straightened out. Logitech has a 3 year warranty on the g27, I'm not sure what wheel you have, but maybe it has a warranty....

Any other SNAILs going ?

I plan on being out there with the Wife and Daughter for the weekend (just Sat & Sun).

:( it was fun racing you in practice, I was hoping to see you in D2 soon, or me in D3, so we could race together regularly. I hope you can get your wheel issues straightened out. Logitech has a 3 year warranty on the g27, I'm not sure what wheel you have, but maybe it has a warranty....
I do have a G27 and only had it since September. I emailed Logitech and hope to hear from them soon.

I do have a G27 and only had it since September. I emailed Logitech and hope to hear from them soon.

My G27 wheel had issues too. Bought it in July last year. Drifted off-centre. I had to send it in - they are replacing it. Got the notice today that it is shipped. Will probably take a week and a half to make it all the way from Memphis to northern Alberta - in total approximately 5 weeks since I contacted them first. Luckily I had my old Logitech Driving Force wheel still at home, so at least I could still play. It certainly seems that there are a lot of G27 replacements going on.

@Falango

HHyQlhi.jpg

WRQ720q.jpg
T9q7JHF.jpg
izTB828.jpg
O7G3Wc0.jpg
jqzH9FY.jpg
xgVZzPi.jpg
2iXpgxO.jpg
WDXuehF.jpg
NaMLBt8.jpg
GNktRIP.jpg
5RvkKei.jpg
BDOM9Xl.jpg
XtRfHxz.jpg
edoDw65.jpg
2ldgGtd.jpg

My G27 wheel had issues too. Bought it in July last year. Drifted off-centre. I had to send it in - they are replacing it. Got the notice today that it is shipped. Will probably take a week and a half to make it all the way from Memphis to northern Alberta - in total approximately 5 weeks since I contacted them first. Luckily I had my old Logitech Driving Force wheel still at home, so at least I could still play. It certainly seems that there are a lot of G27 replacements going on.
Some might just be unlucky or I'm real lucky. I've had mine since day one of GT5. Not one issue, runs like new.

Back