◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,957 comments
JazzNine
Am I the only one who thinks the M5 is straight donkey balls?

Uh... I would not know straight ones from crooked ones, so I will defer to you, I guess.

Wait, are you just trolling?

I mean I think it's terrible. Doesn't ever know if it wants to understeer or not.
It's heavy and fast which is not always a good combo but I have been pretty consistent with it as long as I am patient.

JazzNine
I mean I think it's terrible. Doesn't ever know if it wants to understeer or not.

I found it quite fun and easy to drive! To each there own :) But it does take a couple of laps to get used to after the NSX RM...

See you tomorrow night.

I think the M5 is good. I know what to expect from it in pretty much every turn. I feel that if anything is inconsistent with it it's high speed braking, but that's probably on me.

Sometimes I honestly wish you could sell tires back so I could only have the grade I need for the races. It would be one less thing to worry about :)

true story 👍

If I don't get atleast one podium tomorrow I am going to be upset. Spent a solid 8-10 hours practicing probably. (BMW on the wrong tires =(, but I got my laptime in the 1:15's consistent with it on the correct tires)

true story 👍

If I don't get atleast one podium tomorrow I am going to be upset. Spent a solid 8-10 hours practicing probably. (BMW on the wrong tires =(, but I got my laptime in the 1:15's consistent with it on the correct tires)

We should have some good battles if you are running those lap times online. Obviously you are getting used to the G27:)

We should have some good battles if you are running those lap times online. Obviously you are getting used to the G27:)

Putting a lot of hours in, and pissing off the girlfriend :crazy: Still only in the1:45-1:46 range on laguna, and with the acura, a lot of tomorrow will be spent practicing with that thing. Just broke 1:30 today

Been doing lots of limited PP seasonal events, trying to win with 20-40 less pp. Certainly is making me better.

Last edited:
This weeks car lineup
7789629040_938ca0a9ff_b.jpg

Honda Civic 08 PP 420
7863893562_581b04f5cd_b.jpg

Acura RM PP 499
7863894036_5a938e0d7a_b.jpg

BMW M5 PP 521

Last edited:
Hey everyone, sorry to say but I think I'll be dropping out of the league. Haven't been playing GT much at all lately and don't think I'll have the time for this on Sundays. Thanks for the races, had fun for my brief time in the league. 👍

Well, my brake pedal has died. It is dragging way too much to try and race with it. I will make a go of it with the controller. I am off to run the time trial and will send my time to KCheeb. If it's possible, I would like to drop down to a division based on my skill level with a controller.

Are these week's cars for tonight's race?

IF you will be racing tonight, be sure to make Race modifications to the Acura in the GT auto menu. Also, you are going to want about 180-200 miles on each car, and then an oil change to reach maximum horsepower. Easiest way I've found to do this, is to run about 70 laps at Indy 500 in b-spec mode with each car, about 45 minutes to an hour each. 👍

IF you will be racing tonight, be sure to make Race modifications to the Acura in the GT auto menu. Also, you are going to want about 180-200 miles on each car, and then an oil change to reach maximum horsepower. Easiest way I've found to do this, is to run about 70 laps at Indy 500 in b-spec mode with each car, about 45 minutes to an hour each. 👍

Can't find the NSX RM ???

Go buy a premium Acura NSX and then follow the instructions above.

Got it.. Thanks for the help!

Not even sure if I will be racing.. I just completed my TT @ Laguna.:crazy:

I joined the league on a Sunday, and raced that Sunday, and didn't do too horrible. I didn't have the cars broken in or anything, but it was still fun. Rule of thumb though, be sure to read and familiarize yourself with the racing rules/etiquette.

P.S. I'm working on getting my music on my PS3 finally, so I can build a solid racing playlist, and with 600 and some songs this is going to take a while haha 💡

Thanks for the tips.. .not sure I will have all the cars broken in; I am just racing for the fun of it.
I've never done any B spec racing, so I will be handicap for a while. Does every body does the time trial @ Laguna Seca?

Thanks for the tips.. .not sure I will have all the cars broken in; I am just racing for the fun of it.
I've never done any B spec racing, so I will be handicap for a while. Does every body does the time trial @ Laguna Seca?

Yes the time trial is necessary for your placement division wise.

Back