◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,805 comments
Wolfsatz
Got your FR.. but no instructions? Not sure what to do now.

Go to D5, lounge

May take several tries, D5 lounge is touchy. I cannot get back in yet.

Re-re-rebooting, cache, etc.

My apologies to div 5 tonight for that accidental race start. Just a bad technical difficulty day. Anyway, sorry for the mess. I should have just called in sick. Lol. See you next time.

Great Racing In D5 tonight! lots of clean action:)
handle and Vol thanks for keeping it running and taking the details.

Great Racing In D5 tonight! lots of clean action:)
handle and Vol thanks for keeping it running and taking the details.

that was the most fun/stress I've had racing yet. Two third places, I felt like I could have got a podium finish on the 2nd round, but I could not keep the Acura's rear end straight to save my life. I'll be here next week, whether we race, or do a special event 👍 School starts back up for me the sixth, but I should still be able to race. I may need a hand braking in a car a week, but you guys have been wonderful with that. 👍 :sly:

If anyone still wants to race it out a little I may do some shuffle shortly

Nice race D5'S !! XD-- to bad 4 me because i didnt have the second track and the black screen on 3 n' the consecuenses on 4 race.. T-T XD.. but first race was really fun.. had a really god battle with jobyone :DD
see you guys on next sunday !!

Nice race D5'S !! XD-- to bad 4 me because i didnt have the second track and the black screen on 3 n' the consecuenses on 4 race.. T-T XD.. but first race was really fun.. had a really god battle with jobyone :DD
see you guys on next sunday !!
Yea that was really good. I was scared you were mad at me for holding you up when I heard that horn going off;) but yea lots of clean close stuff and we each took advantage of the other's mistakes. Thats what makes racing great.

I want my wheel back. The good news is the wife took pity on me and told me that I can start shopping for a replacement. I'll have the controller for a few weeks and then I'll have to get used to another change. I'm probably just going to get a G27 but I will have to build a small sled to go around my original playseat and hold the shifter.

that was the most fun/stress I've had racing yet. Two third places, I felt like I could have got a podium finish on the 2nd round, but I could not keep the Acura's rear end straight to save my life. I'll be here next week, whether we race, or do a special event 👍 School starts back up for me the sixth, but I should still be able to race. I may need a hand braking in a car a week, but you guys have been wonderful with that. 👍 :sly:

If anyone still wants to race it out a little I may do some shuffle shortly
That last race was great. When I was catching you I was actually hoping you would beat me for 3rd. I tried my best and never let up but was glad you held it and got your second podium:)

Thanks to everyone who raced tonight! I'm working on the results post now and will post it as soon as possible (but don't hold your breathe because it takes a while).

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone about the racing complaint process. I'm sure a lot of you watching replays right now, so if you find anyone who exhibited poor racecraft, please be sure to file a complaint! Failure to submit legitimate complaints will not help us promote clean racing. And as they say, it you're not helping us, you're hurting us!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SUBMIT ALL LEGITIMATE RACING COMPLAINTS!! JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS

That last race was great. When I was catching you I was actually hoping you would beat me for 3rd. I tried my best and never let up but was glad you held it and got your second podium:)

I find it funny that we both followed our line right into the wall on that lap, must've zoned out or something. I'm still around playing some shuffle because I have insomnia and forget how to sleep, but I'm excited to see how I improve in the weeks to come =)

Why am I so slow? Facepalm Wrong tires!

Don't let this happen to you. I propose, and volunteer to do a pre-race inspection after qualifying to ensure tires are the correct spec. In addition, Division 5 allows aids for controller users, so that will noted as well.

Why am I so slow? Facepalm Wrong tires!

Don't let this happen to you. I propose, and volunteer to do a pre-race inspection after qualifying to ensure tires are the correct spec. In addition, Division 5 allows aids for controller users, so that will noted as well.

I ran the BMW with wrong tires for a solid 4 hours of practice haha

Yes, I am thinking of running every car like that pre-race, and do a 5-10 lap run with the right tires and see the improvement.
It is a good practice technic:) I do most of my normal gt'ing on comfort tires. Teaches good car control.

Yes, I am thinking of running every car like that pre-race, and do a 5-10 lap run with the right tires and see the improvement.
It is a good practice technic:) I do most of my normal gt'ing on comfort tires. Teaches good car control.

I used to do the same thing and it definitely does good for practice, but one thing to remember is that it changes the yaw behavior of the car and especially the effective driving lines you can take advantage of, so take it with a grain of salt.

Just my 2¢

Here are the official results from our league night on August 26th, 2012. This was the ninth week using our new format and the fourth week with five divisions. This means that Prize A, Prize B, and Prize C are to be selected by the division winners with the three highest scores. However, since we now have more divisions than we have prizes, I am implementing a rule that limits the number of Prize A and Prize B selections that can be made from each division to only one per month. This will ensure that the drivers from each division will have an equal opportunity to pick our new car and track combos.

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. ADR_BRONCO ------- voted to eliminate Round 1 (scored 82 points)
  2. RIP_Welsh_Don ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. hillracing ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. WiiFreak ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. OwensRacing ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Nic-KL ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. mrjones_80 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. GumballCGT -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. kcheeb ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. SPOLTY ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  • GTP_dylansan ------ DNR
  • howyakeeping1 ----- DNR
  • Mighty_mopar ------ DNR

Division 2
  1. DrKronin ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1 (scored 88 points)
  2. SPEED14231234 ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. AJK-VAIL ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. racefan78 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. tcrash15 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. AG07WRXTR -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  • Turbo91stdcivic ---- DNR
  • tensor120 ---------- DNR
  • ZohsixGT5 ---------- DNR
  • SPIDERMANLOL1 ---- DNR
  • Diabolicwyvern ----- DNR
  • eLove -------------- DNR
  • keepitsteady ------- DNR

Division 3
  1. JazzVanWolfe ------- voted to eliminate Round 1 wins Prize A (scored 95 points)
  2. Soren535 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. GTP_BeRandom ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. zer05ive ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. Apmaddock --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. sethfraz22 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. spooble ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. moi_2212 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  • GTP_pilmat --------- DNR
  • GTP_smrtb0mb ------ DNR
  • whatbadgerseat ---- DNR
  • rallywgn81 ---------- DNR
  • chevbacca46 ------- DNR

Division 4
  1. Da_Panda_Bear ----- voted to eliminate Round 1 wins Prize B because D1, D2, and D5 have each already won Prize A, Prize B, and Prize C this month (scored 81 points)
  2. chatva ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Millerhd ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. cmbeal317 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. tezgm99 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. ChuthuluGoat ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. Schmiggz ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. GTP_SGPracing ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. jlbowler ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. donconater --------- did not submit a vote
  • ExoSphere64 -------- DNR
  • ANFD --------------- DNR
  • sudmanster --------- DNR
  • KissMyGlock -------- DNR
  • THRASH_46 --------- DNR

Division 5
  1. jobyone ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3 wins Prize C because D5 has already won Prize B this month and there is no limit on how many times Prize C can be won by a division (scored 95 points)
  2. Vol_Jbolaz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. TEX-36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. lifesagamble420 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Skills_19657 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Handlebar-Man ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Wolfsatz ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. KuuKriine ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. g-MachineREX ------- did not submit a vote
  • atongo619 ---------- DNR
  • iroquois-- ----------- DNR
  • SCREAMING_CHIEF ---DNR
  • Wambo626 ---------- DNR
  • eagle123vick -------- DNR
  • yer_mama904 ------- DNR
  • AJGH1000 ----------- DNR
  • Patches_McFluffy ---- DNR
  • nateral00 ------------ DNR

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Honda Civic Type R '08 @Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Therefore it has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since JazzVanWolfe wins Prize A, he gets to decide which car and track will replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
Round 3 - BMW M5 '08 @Rome / Reverse
Therefore, either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since Da_Panda_Bear gets Prize B, he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it.

jobyone gets Prize C, so he gets any gift car ticket listed here.

Last edited:
Glad to see that round 2 is staying. 👍

This is my pick for photo-finish of the night in D2. Racefan got me by a hair for 4th in the second Civic race:

7870641676_9b9875b9ed_h.jpg

Back