◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,813 comments
Careful new zero, black with green wheels is my monster energy-ish look.

I've been going matte black with seafoam green/light blue depending on the car. No bright colored wheels, generally lighter in hue, so your monster energy is safe =)

Edit; anyone feel like practicing a bit? Doing some shuffle atm.

Last edited:
Can you only have one color? Sometimes a color looks excellent in 1 model and horrible in another.

One colour makes it far easier for me to keep track of in the spreadsheet. Plus, it makes it easier to identify who you're racing around.

Well, it's short notice again (I think I'm too optimistic sometimes), but I won't be racing tonight. We've been without a front door for a few days and today was the day to install it, apparently. I was expecting to be finished in time to break in and practice with my cars, but I've only just finished now, so as you can imagine, I'm pretty far behind.

And at this point, I'd also like to become an associate S.N.A.I.L. for now. I'm not going to be racing next Sunday as I'll be at Lime Rock Park, enjoying some real racing! :D

Then I'm off to school and won't be able to consistently make any events. Depending on what people think, I might still run Magic Lap every once in a while, as some kind of special event, perhaps with holiday or current cultural themes or something.

But I'll still do Magic Lap this Friday for sure, and that will be the last one for a little while.

I've had tons of fun racing with you guys this summer, I can't wait to race again! See you all soon! (And I'll still hang around the thread to see what's up, though I'll probably be pretty jealous :lol:)

Got it.. Thanks for the help!

Not even sure if I will be racing.. I just completed my TT @ Laguna.:crazy:

You'll need to pm me your time so I can place you in a division Wolfsatz.

If you don't you won't be racing tonight :(

One colour makes it far easier for me to keep track of in the spreadsheet. Plus, it makes it easier to identify who you're racing around.

if that is the case and you need to make note...
Isotope Green w White Wheels

What do you do when you run out of paint? ... meaning I only have enough to paint this week's cars of the same color.

OK. I am assuming that all comms come via this forum and never on PSN?

Yeah, that makes things the simplest for us. Cut and paste and not having to look in three or four places for information :)

Thanks, just replied to your pm 👍

What do you do when you run out of paint? ... meaning I only have enough to paint this week's cars of the same color.

Most people create a second account to duplicate paints from it to your main account. If you're racing in division 5, you might need to change the colour as it looks rather similar to the lime green that Handlebar is using :/

If it matters, I'll always use a Silver car in this series. Agree some cars look better in outer colors but to keep it uniform. All silver. Some black wheels. Some dark grey. Some silver.

:). See you guys in a few hours. Breaking in my M5. Ooooh need to paint my NSX RM too.

Yeah.. a lot of Yellow in 5... so I will be most likely changing it..
I have 3 of Maziora Mazeran... I think this one is unique enough.. also with white wheels.

Most people create a second account to duplicate paints from it to your main account. If you're racing in division 5, you might need to change the colour as it looks rather similar to the lime green that Handlebar is using :/

Depending on which colors you use, you might not need to do this. I can get the color I use for my wheels by buying a 20K Fiat 500, which I can then sell back for something like 6-7K. I can paint 30+ cars, wheels and all, with the credits from one seasonal.

Of course, if you have a rarer or more expensive color, that approach might not make sense.

I don't even remember what car does colors came from... but most likely I will change them later if possible. That Maziora color looks great in some cars.

You either need to start duping paint, buying cars that your colors come in, or send a FR to LR-PR-JLBowler with the color you want and I'll get some sent over to you.

The Maziora colors come on the FT86 concept. If I remember correctly, it's a 300,000 cr. car.

Dont like to sound like a noob.. but that is what I am...
When sending colors.. you need to send the whole car over? Tried to follow these instructions but getting lost ..in the sending paint chip potion.

1. Backup your GT5 game save file.
2. Send your paint chip to a second account.
3. Restore your backed up GT5 save file.
4. Send the paint chip back to your first account.

Not getting off the normal SNAIL business, but we had quite a few people interested in a GT500 SNAIL league and I was going to open up a public lobby for GT500 to talk about getting one going and testing to see what people think of the idea. I'll post the lobby number soon.

What you can do to help minimize connection and lag issues

1) Reboot your isp's modem/router prior to joining your SNAIL_DivisionX lounge.
2) Reboot your PS3 prior to joining your SNAIL_DivisionX lounge.
3) Clear your GT5 in game System Cache prior to joining your SNAIL_DivisionX lounge.

Step 1 is not usually necessary. I've found when my modem is on for long periods and not rebooted, I get connection issues in almost every game I play online. If you've experienced connection issues in the past, it's not going to hurt.

tezgm99

I use the Lime Green Metallic (same as the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo) body, and chrome wheels.

Hey guys, two things, I won't be making it tonight. And due to my wedding, honeymoon and other business, I probably won't be making any Sunday night races until probably the 30th. I'll try to get in on some races now and again if I can. Have a good tme racing tonight everyone.

Sorry for being out of the loop this weekend. I was out of town and literally just got home.

New SNAILs, please hang tight while I get you access to the lounge you'll be racing in tonight. I'm sending out all of the FR's right now.

Back