◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,812 comments
I have a lobby open for practice.

How long will you be there?

TTOP waste...

Photo Editor Upgrade

The edit photo feature on the Flickr photo page is currently disabled pending an upgrade.

Very shortly, you’ll have access to a more stable, more feature rich photo editor to complement your Flickr experience!

Sorry for the inconvenience of this unexpected upgrade, but we’re confident it will be worth the wait.

Any suggestions for a good picture editor? Seems that Yahoo did not want to pay Adobe its due. Have not been able to edit pictures in Flickr for a while.

Hate Photobucket's policy on 'bandwidth'.

Fuji Speedway GT_7 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

I had a flashback moment with this guy.. Anyone seen him?

Mid-Field Raceway_5 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks Mr. knowitall

Found Oshawa.

I went to Toronto in late 90s when Reno Air had direct flights from Reno-Detroit (used to work for them).

Cool city; went to the CN Tower and Niagara Falls. Thinking of taking the Fam to the falls some time soon.

I went to Toronto in the early nineties - the CN tower and it's glass floors was amazing. I actually stayed in Belleville, ON so I could attend a 3-day Spenard-David racing school at Shannonville Motorsport Park. The deal was you paid about $2000 and if you were the quickest by the end of the weekend you got entered in a competition to win a season-long ride in Spenard's F2000 series. I had about two years of SCCA Club Ford experience, with about 8 races, and I ended up 4th out of the five guys there that weekend. But that was OK, it was my first formal driving school experience and the quality instruction helped me out for sure for my next few years of club racing. Plus those cars were just awesome and fun - they clocked 152mph on the straight there at Shannonville.
Toronto was a neat town for a big city, but Belleville was very charming and it was October so the leaves were gorgeous - so many more colors than I was used to in Colorado.

SNAILData logo.png

Sunday Night Scoring Sheets have been created for tonight's racing.

Race Fast, Race Clean, Race Snail

All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time unless you are giving someone who was in the room three minutes to reconnect or you are ironing out existing connection issues. The fact that someone in your division signs into PSN at 1 minute til race time is not an existing connection issue and you should start on time with or without that individual.

Before I can post tonight's scores to Data I have to archive April 2017 Season. I can't archive the season unless the data for the season is complete (Actually I can, but then we lose that data forever....)

The following is outstanding:
Div 1: April 23
Div 2: April 23 and April 16 and April 9

If you volunteered, but can't do it, please arrange with one of your colleagues to look after it. Most of the racers are interested in their data, plus, they could be at a severe disadvantage if they want to participate in the ROC.

I'll look again tomorrow night and then archive what is in. ROC sheets have to be prepared for May 5, but as it stands right now, we will not meet the intent. We need the data to determine competitive delays for the start.

@src_ej6 , @turnupdaheat , @msgt-sd , @Grandpa Money , @nmcp1 ,

Back