◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,806 comments
Ran in the Dragon Trail - Seaside Daily Race yesterday. Saw a few VW Beetle GR3s really run away from the Pack.

Soooo, took some "pocket change" and bought one.

Handles very well, and has a 7-gear transmission. Tried it out in another DR and did much better with it than earlier.

Ran in the Dragon Trail - Seaside Daily Race yesterday. Saw a few VW Beetle GR3s really run away from the Pack.

Soooo, took some "pocket change" and bought one.

Handles very well, and has a 7-gear transmission. Tried it out in another DR and did much better with it than earlier.

the tune @MINKIHL posted for it works very well on Dragon Trail. Lots of fun to drive it too.

the tune @MINKIHL posted for it works very well on Dragon Trail. Lots of fun to drive it too.

Tune?

Did you say T U N E?

blasphemy-un-293x300.jpg

blasphemy.jpg

....he used THAT word..... wait for the lightning strike!

There is no fish big enough to do a proper Fish Slap!

:confused:

I know this is the internet and all, but way to make a new member feel isolated.

Totally the opposite my Ceasar Salad. We are just adding the dressing to the salad.

Feel free to have those fishies ready for some needed slaps. You are now an authorized member of the fish slap committee.

Yeeeaaahhh, some people take their spec racing a little to seriously. Truth be told, i think its cause they suck at it and have a bit of jealousy...

That's because they suck at racing that they need to tune. :rolleyes:

Hey guys.. get it right....
Are the combos posted yet?

Back