◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
Looks like a good time was had. I hope everyone was safe and happy last night.

The last few days I've been trying to get a new decal for us and thanks to @Mugo123 we now have one with the current URL link. I am very happy to present to you our new URL link decal:

View attachment 701773

Hey guys, let me know if you want the decal made more snazzy, etc. It really is embarrassingly easy to do, and it's part of the game i really enjoy as you'll notice if you look at my countless decal uploads!

Happy racing.

Hey guys, let me know if you want the decal made more snazzy, etc. It really is embarrassingly easy to do, and it's part of the game i really enjoy as you'll notice if you look at my countless decal uploads!

Happy racing.

Yes please. Some different fonts and colors would be great. (Unless it is possible to change the color on them obviously)

Yes please. Some different fonts and colors would be great. (Unless it is possible to change the color on them obviously)

I can do a few different fonts no problems. Colours you can easily change yourself in game. My PS4 is currently 150 miles away but when I'm back at the ranch I'll upload some.

What kind of font? Cartoon style, classic Roman style, plain style?

I can do a few different fonts no problems. Colours you can easily change yourself in game. My PS4 is currently 150 miles away but when I'm back at the ranch I'll upload some.

What kind of font? Cartoon style, classic Roman style, plain style?

Hmm, not really sure. Just some different options would be good. I really appreciate you doing it because I wouldn’t know where to start!

Hmm, not really sure. Just some different options would be good. I really appreciate you doing it because I wouldn’t know where to start!
Me too! Maybe in the fonts of different car companies? I don't know how hard those are to come by though so that might be impossible. I think as long as it's all caps it stands out well.

THE OMG EXPERIMENT

If anyone is interested , I'll have a room up @ 8pm EST using the new Peugeot Gr. 3 Road Car found in the "mileage exchange" section of the game. This wont be your usual SNAIL room , outside good racecraft of course. Tire wear, Gas usage is increased, Balance of Power is off, and Full Damage is on (meaning you'll have to pit to fix it if you * up). We will also be running a 10 minute endurance style race, running each combo 3x. You are encouraged to use whatever means at your disposal to get to the finish outside tuning. Pits are not required , but may be necessary.

Combo 1 - Peugeot Road Car - Tire wear and Gas X7 - SS Tires - Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi
Combo 2 - Mazda RX-7 Spirit R type A (FD) 02 -Tire wear and Gas X10 SH - Tires Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi II

Room will open at 8pm EST and racing will begin once we have enough people :) Hot laps are encouraged , but be cool:cheers:

Fastest first based on standings before race 1 then reverse grid every other race.

Watch Here for Room # 0474 6067 1821 6351 3412
new room # 0474 6067 0397 5850 4004

Last edited:
I would like to come back to full time racing in Snail for Sunday nights.

@racingchamp30

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58 &, @MajorBlixem as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Ok, I am officially announcing my intent to return to the league. I have sent my message to the require perps. I look forward to racing with you all again.

@Rallywagon

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58 &, @MajorBlixem as participants.

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

I have read the first post and would like to join

@shnooby2

I'm ready to take on the 911 GT3 endurance!

Pepsi Porche 2.jpg
Pepsi Porche 1.jpg

(@Dragonwhisky)

I'm ready to take on the 911 GT3 endurance!

(@Dragonwhisky)
That one irritated me. I had a commanding lead on the last lap, but the second place car pitted for fresh tires, and got very aggressive in the corners. He ended up shoving me over the curb in a corner, costing me the position. After golding (almost) every other mission, it's still a very annoying silver diamond instead of a gold disco ball. I'll go back and redo it some day, but I'm still a bit sour about it. How does second place pit, and make up 15 seconds in one lap? That just wouldn't happen in PCARS 2.

EDIT: I also have a silver in the final Nordshcleife challenge. I thought I'd golded that one... That's what happens when you race... in less than a perfect mental state. I guess I have to rerun that one as well.

Last edited:
Question: WITH an internet connection, but WITHOUT a PSN subscription, what features of GTS can be utilized?
Ughh... yesterday I had to renew my son's XBox Live account for the year. I understand your resistance to the PSN subscription, but imagine paying for both the XBox and PSN accounts. I could literally pay for a PC in a few years with that money. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to your question. Just felt like saying, Whasup? Happy Holidays Josh. :)

Is there a way I can try something to figure it out for you?

Last edited:
He's some guy on here that responsed to my request in the Livery Request thread.

I really do like the SNAILRACING.ORG decal but with the link not working anymore we needed an alternative, if only temporary until the BoD get the link back up
I've corrected the gtplanet URL so everything should be back to normal by the time you read this in the morning. The entire SNAIL forum was moved over to the GTS area and I didn't realize that the URL changed slightly (the word "board" was added to it, which was causing the old URL to be invalid). There are no more subforums in GT6's online racing forum, but the good news is that when someone goes to snailracing.org, they're taken to our new home in the GTS area instead of to the GT6 area like before. 👍

I just spent a great deal of time getting all golds on the Mount Panorama Circuit Experience. This was a very tough challenge in cockpit view! So far I've completed everything else in cockpit view. This was the first challenge that I've had to try over-and over-and over- and over- again. Not that I'm complaining, because I love the challenge, but somehow this just doesn't seem to add up. I think @JLBowler is on to something. This track is just... weird in the GT series. I drive it all the time in PCARS, and it isn't sooo, weird. I don't know, maybe it's just me. But I think @JLBowler is on to something.

I have read the first post and would like to join

@SmackinSnakin

Question: WITH an internet connection, but WITHOUT a PSN subscription, what features of GTS can be utilized?

All offline features are available including all amateur thru endurance club races, all challenges and circuit experience and most of the livery functions are operational however you won't be able to share anything or see what others are doing online.

You won't have access to replays,sport or FiA races, decals, and most importantly the ability to race with all of us!

Let's start a go fund me page!!

I've corrected the gtplanet URL so everything should be back to normal by the time you read this in the morning. The entire SNAIL forum was moved over to the GTS area and I didn't realize that the URL changed slightly (the word "board" was added to it, which was causing the old URL to be invalid). There are no more subforums in GT6's online racing forum, but the good news is that when someone goes to snailracing.org, they're taken to our new home in the GTS area instead of to the GT6 area like before. 👍

Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you!

This is awesome as I know that many curious racers ended up with a empty link!

All offline features are available including all amateur thru endurance club races, all challenges and circuit experience and most of the livery functions are operational however you won't be able to share anything or see what others are doing online.

You won't have access to replays,sport or FiA races, decals, and most importantly the ability to race with all of us!

Let's start a go fund me page!!

Thanks for the details Tom. Much appreciated. I guess that's enough to justify keeping the game.

Bought the game on a whim while Christmas shopping. The suddenly it dawned on me yesterday that I don't have PSN anymore, duh! (that cost is not justifiable for me anymore)

Thanks for the details Tom. Much appreciated. I guess that's enough to justify keeping the game.

Bought the game on a whim while Christmas shopping. The suddenly it dawned on me yesterday that I don't have PSN anymore, duh! (that cost is not justifiable for me anymore)
Correction: that cost WASN’T justifiable anymore.

Awesome thank you so much!

Thank you @zer05ive

I figure once my kids get to the point where they want to game with their friends online then I can justify the service.

In my case that still sucked, my son and I share the Playstations, but not user accounts on the machines, so only my account has PSPlus and his doesn't.

Enable the 'family plan' option or whatever they call it now. It allows any user on the same machine access to the PS Plus features as long as the 'master acct' or whatever they call that now has an active PS Plus subscription.

<------Several PSNs( :sly: ) but only one PS Plus subscription.

Enable the 'family plan' option or whatever they call it now. It allows any user on the same machine access to the PS Plus features as long as the 'master acct' or whatever they call that now has an active PS Plus subscription.

<------Several PSNs( :sly: ) but only one PS Plus subscription.

I will look into that thank you for pointing it out, I had no idea it existed. I avoided anything online once I was on the PS4 until GT Sport, because of the PSPlus requirement.

Back