◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
Hey guys, Happy New Year to everyone! Been playing GT Sport online since Christmas morning and I'm absolutely hooked! After reading about this SNAIL league I'd love to give it a try, count me in

Make sure to read the very first post in this thread, in its entirety, for directions on how to join our league. 👍

I have read the first post and would like to join.

@Miami_F1

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58 &, @MajorBlixem as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

I pray, and wish, for each of you Gentlemen a year that will be enjoyable, healthy, healing and restoring when needed.

Proverbs 3: 5 and 6 will be worth considering. Those words have been important in my life.

Good racing, Good results from practicing, and God bless each of you.

Happy New Year!

Drove home this morning in this... Welcome to Canada, eh?
(the photo IS in focus LOL)
IMG_4909.JPG

Prize A update...

I did a little testing last week, but I'm not finished. I plan on trying out a couple more tomorrow night.
In the event I don't get another chance for more testing, I have a combo that I will post.

Happy New Year to all.

Having just completed my mission of finishing the GTSport campaign, without spending any credits, I have a couple statistics for you guys.

I finished with 81 vehicles, but I bought the limited edition, so I had some extra vehicles to start.

21% of the gift vehicles were repeats.

22% of the vehicles were VGT cars.

There was some overlap, so that doesn't constitute a combined total.

But, I'm kind of disappointed that there wasn't a better prize at the end of the tunnel. I don't like in-game economies any more. Just give me the cars and let me let 'em rip.

I still have the new career content to do, an I doubt I'll buy anything for that. So I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Attachments

• IMG_20180102_030053570.jpg
    IMG_20180102_030053570.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 22
Important Announcement
This was originally posted weeks ago

We need all active drivers to run the time trial and submit your time via the form that is linked right here. We would like for everyone to do this as soon as possible so that we have a reliable data set to compare new drivers to and place them more accurately. This is your final notice.

Nobody will be moved between divisions based solely on this time trial. It is only to help the league with new driver placement.

A reminder to all who have not done this yet. If you are tagged in this post, you have until 1/3/18 @11:59 PM ET. If you are not tagged in this post, you don't need to run a time trial. Failure to complete this by the deadline will result in you being moved to inactive status (regardless of how many nights you have raced) and you will have to complete the entire registration process over again. That means going all the way back to reading the first post and replying to the main thread.

@src_ej6 @ScorpionTopaz @Wolfsatz @Wardez @Adventuruss @vovik05 @DutchRacer_GT @ConnorWolf @Ph1sh @David_Z @XR_RACER_11 @Deal24 @AtomicVersion19 @IceManFan_7 @DMacs13 @MrTwo192 @JonnyWolf @Ratsaladd @InfinteChaos @fzappa @afrojcactair @DBUCKEYES @Alexrider007 @BayouSimDrifter @DVD @StacysMom2 @jaybocc2 @Pichon617

If your name appears on this list and you no longer wish to race in SNAIL, please let us know so we can stop tagging you in posts asking you to run a time trial.

Important Announcement

We need all active drivers to run the time trial and submit your time via the form that is linked right here. We would like for everyone to do this as soon as possible so that we have a reliable data set to compare new drivers to and place them more accurately. This is your final notice.

Nobody will be moved between divisions based solely on this time trial. It is only to help the league with new driver placement.

A reminder to all who have not done this yet. If you are tagged in this post, you have until 1/3/18 @11:59 PM ET. If you are not tagged in this post, you don't need to run a time trial. Failure to complete this by the deadline will result in you being moved to inactive status (regardless of how many nights you have raced) and you will have to complete the entire registration process over again. That means going all the way back to reading the first post and replying to the main thread.

@src_ej6 @ScorpionTopaz @Wolfsatz @Wardez @Adventuruss @vovik05 @DutchRacer_GT @ConnorWolf @Ph1sh @David_Z @XR_RACER_11 @Deal24 @AtomicVersion19 @IceManFan_7 @DMacs13 @MrTwo192 @JonnyWolf @Ratsaladd @InfinteChaos @fzappa @afrojcactair @DBUCKEYES @Alexrider007 @BayouSimDrifter @DVD @StacysMom2 @jaybocc2 @Pichon617

If your name appears on this list and you no longer wish to race in SNAIL, please let us know so we can stop tagging you in posts asking you to run a time trial.

This ain't rocket surgery folks.

Though @JLBowler , did our TT car get a BoP change in the most recent update? Or does the default Time Trial room setup not use BoP so it doesn't matter?

I have read the first post and would like to join.

@Mully465

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58 &, @MajorBlixem as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Important Announcement

Done.

Well I started my New Year off last night with breaking my gaming chair.. Hoping to have it replaced by Thursday nights practice, but we'll see. If not I may have to miss a week 🤬:banghead:

Back