◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
E35DF427-7833-4C61-9206-4E88247844A0.jpeg.jpg

Vintage Porsche 911 Cup

To All Snail Memebers:
The Vintage Porsche 911 Cup series is looking for more drivers. This is a "vintage" Porsche Club Racing style series with settings set to make the series and cars feel more authentic and period correct. We will be running with NO ABS or Aids of any sort. If your looking for a challenge and a way to hone your braking inputs and skills, this car and series might be a great way to give it a try. See the link below for more details, and hope to see some more familiar names.
Vintage Porsche 911 Cup Challenge,1 Friday/Month at 9pm est *NO ABS*, planned start 1/24/20

Just a quick reminder that there are three league nights remaining in The ButtKicker Challenge VII

Here are the current standings as of last Sunday night's races

Don't forget about your exclusive ButtKicker discounts!!

Enter coupon code SNAIL2019 at thebuttkicker.com for a 20% DISCOUNT and FREE SHIPPING on ANY product!

(coupon code expires 1/31/20)

And if you're near a Micro Center location, please swing by and give their sim racing setup a test ride. Every location in the country has a fully loaded sim racing rig featuring The Buttkicker 👍

Last edited:

Just a quick reminder that there are three league nights remaining in The ButtKicker Challenge VII

Here are the current standings as of last Sunday night's races

Don't forget about your exclusive ButtKicker discounts!!

Enter coupon code SNAIL2019 at thebuttkicker.com for a 20% DISCOUNT and FREE SHIPPING on ANY product!

(coupon code expires 1/31/20)

And if you're located near a Micro Center location, please swing by and give their sim racing setup a test ride. Every location in the country has a fully loaded sim racing rig featuring The Buttkicker 👍
Your current standings link is asking for access rights.

Sunday, January 12, 2020 Lineup
January 2020 Season - League Night #2
1. MASERATI GRAN TURISMO 2008 on SS Tires @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 17:00 Clear - (6 Laps)
2. RENAULT SPORT R.S.01 GT3 2016 on RH Tires @ WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - 14:30 Clear - (9 Laps)
3. LAMBORGHINI HURACAN GT3 2015 on RH Tires @ Nürburgring GP - 17:00 Clear - (6 Laps)

Details

🤬. I forgot the update was today. Game's taking it's sweet time copying the update file. Not sure if I can be online by 9:00.

Qualifying? Is it come and go, or do you have to commit for the evening? How long?
Usually 1st race grid is set by hot lapping prior to start. Following races are run Rev Grid from previous race.
Combos are run in order - 2 races each

Just join and follow what is happening. After your first practice - it’s easy to anticipate.

🤬. I forgot the update was today. Game's taking it's sweet time copying the update file. Not sure if I can be online by 9:00.
Yeah, looks like I'm going to be able to get on right around 9:00. Unless someone else is ready to host the practice lobby's going to be a little late opening.

Was actually going to christine Wreckfest tonight. But instead we had to prepare for a two day friggin' ice storm that's starting about, uhm, NOW! Raining now and temperature is going to drop to freezing in the next four hours or so. 3/4 to 1 inch of ice accumulation expected! Power outages a near certainty, possible flooding, travel expected to be near impossible; It's going to be a real schitt show. So we spent the evening stocking up on essentials and getting the generator on standby. So, yeah, sounds like a great weekend in store. And I missed out on Wreckfest... Again!

Back