Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

[​IMG]

I'm please to announce that SNAIL has once again partnered the world's foremost brand of low frequency audio transducers to bring you another exiting contest! The ButtKicker Challenge VII will run from November through January.

Finalists will then be entered into a random drawing, and the winner will get to choose between two different grand prizes! The prize choices are a ButtKicker Gamer2 or a ButtKicker Simulation Kit!!

[​IMG]
    The ButtKicker Gamer2 features an all-new, rock-solid digital power amplifier that cranks 90 watts into your sim racing rig or seat. This convection cooled (fanless) amplifier includes a wired remote control and a base stand for vertical placement. Feel the gut-wrenching punch of a crash, the pounding of fenders, racing engines, backfires, gear shifts, rumble strips, screeching tires, engine throttle and more. Turn down or turn off your subwoofer and still feel all the bass - even while using headphones. Take your sim racing experience to the next level of realism with the ButtKicker Gamer2!!

Rules for the ButtKicker Challenge VII:
    • One ButtKicker point will be awarded for each Sunday night race that a drivers competes in
    • Drivers who are not on the starting grid for any reason (network issues, being late, etc) will not receive a ButtKicker point for that race
    • Any driver that is docked penalty points by the stewards will also be docked an equal amount of ButtKicker points
    • Much like a raffle, the more ButtKicker points a driver has earned by the end of the contest period, the better odds he will have at winning the random prize drawing
    • ButtKicker points will be docked for inappropriate behavior in the lounge or on the thread (e.g. posting a public racing complaint instead of filing an incident report)
    • This prize will not be shipped outside the United States or Canada

>>> COMING SOON - ButtKicker Challenge VII Point Standings <<<

Don't forget about your exclusive ButtKicker discounts!!

Enter coupon code SNAIL2019 at thebuttkicker.com for a 20% DISCOUNT and FREE SHIPPING on ANY product!
    (coupon code expires 1/31/20)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  2. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

Please read this post and go from there.

3. TEX36

TEX36 Premium

Allow time for the UPDATE to get installed on the PS. Mine took just over 30 mins

DublDee and llNovall like this.
  4. Rednose58

Rednose58

I asked @NASCARNATE91 to open a practice lobby

If he can't make it, is there anybody else that can help out. Standard practice. No testing required.

Thanks

5. NASCARNATE91

NASCARNATE91

I’m already crushing it

6. NASCARNATE91

NASCARNATE91

Lobby open

0475-4148-2385-9327-4948

Sorry it’s late

I was clearly NOT crushing it

stelephant likes this.
  7. Akzl298

Akzl298

Lol. I've had to buy 3 million credit cars over the last 5 weeks... might have to sit this one out unless I can grind some on Saturday. Does it handle well, or is it a beast?

stelephant likes this.
  8. NASCARNATE91

NASCARNATE91

It’s a fun combo

stelephant likes this.
  9. Marcus Garvey

Marcus Garvey

@superstreet556

Read the first post and hit reply, and tell them how long I've been telling you about this. :lol:

10. MajorBlixem

MajorBlixem

I don't think you will want to sit this one out. In my own totally biased opinion it's a blast! It handles well if you're not over driving it.

stelephant and Noob01_lmdead like this.
  11. SlvrOnyx

SlvrOnyx

Good Afternoon,

As a former member, I want to rejoin after more than two years. I finally got a PS4 and GT Sport but my old Driving Force with the adapter just wasn't working. New wheel is like learning to drive all over again but I can think of no better place better to improve.

12. nmcp1

nmcp1

Just follow the instructions in the first post of this thread and we'll get you going on rejoining.

zer05ive likes this.
  13. SlvrOnyx

SlvrOnyx

I have read the first post and would like to join, I was a member until GT Sport.

14. nmcp1

nmcp1

@SlvrOnyx

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
    Thanks for your interest!
    Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add CoachMK21, JLBowler, nmcp1, zer05ive, Rednose58, MajorBlixem & SAMHAIN85 as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
    4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
    Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

GTP_Guido, Akzl298 and Neutty like this.
  15. Akzl298

Akzl298

Only got 200k credits... might be able to get some more tomorrow night.

16. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

The secret is rubber bands. When I get home from work today, I'll have just shy of 5 million credits waiting for me.

Akzl298 and CPT_RowdyGiff like this.
  17. superstreet556

superstreet556

I have read the first post and would like to join. I found out about SNAIL from joining a few practice sessions with @Marcus Garvey.

18. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

The drivers list has been updated to reflect promotion and relegation for the upcoming season. Any new drivers will be added tomorrow evening after the deadline to submit time trials.

19. nmcp1

nmcp1

@superstreet556

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
    Thanks for your interest!
    Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add CoachMK21, JLBowler, nmcp1, zer05ive, Rednose58, MajorBlixem & SAMHAIN85 as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
    4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
    Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Marcus Garvey likes this.
  20. Rednose58

Rednose58

21. Nick Cannella

Nick Cannella Premium

Congrats to October Season winners and podium finishers! Well done gentlemen.

Oct D1.jpg

Oct D2.jpg

Oct D3.jpg

22. SlvrOnyx

SlvrOnyx

Anyone else having issues getting online?

23. SlvrOnyx

SlvrOnyx

[​IMG]
    Some services are experiencing issues.
    Some services are experiencing issues.
    [​IMG]
    Service is runningAccount Management

[​IMG]
    Service is not runningGaming And Social
    [​IMG]
    Service is runningPlayStation™Now

[​IMG]
    Service is runningPlayStation™Video

[​IMG]
    Service is runningPlayStation™Vue

[​IMG]
    Service is runningPlayStation®Store

[​IMG]
    Service is runningPlayStation™Music

[​IMG]
    Service is runningPlayStation™Direct

24. vsfit

vsfit

25. SlvrOnyx

SlvrOnyx

Yeah, the gaming servers are not responding. Sony says they are working on it.

26. TEX36

TEX36 Premium

Combo 3 - Mid Div 2:10?
    Is D-1 running 2:05?

27. Marcus Garvey

Marcus Garvey

28. Neutty

Neutty Premium

I believe that is going to be more of a D1 time.

29. Rob Brown

Rob Brown

No matter how you slice it, 5 laps according my handy-dandy chart.
    AA31384C-6786-4A5C-B26A-3D1BB418FCA1.png

30. TEX36

TEX36 Premium

Combo practice room open
    0475-4151-3563-0332-0132

Change of Host

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    Noob01_lmdead likes this.