◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,821 comments
So the lineup changes are these?

DB9 round goes to Spa.

Dump the Tesla/Deep Forest for the Charger Srt/Laguna.

Is this right?

Yes based on Litzners choice made here

and

A_Higher_Places choice made here

you are correct sir.

zer05ive, unless there's a grievous error, can you update the Second post when you get a chance?

👍

zer05ive, unless there's a grievous error, can you update the Second post when you get a chance?

👍

It's already done, just trying to confirm the order of the rounds before announcing it (system update delaying things). Stay tuned.

It's already done, just trying to confirm the order of the rounds before announcing it (system update delaying things). Stay tuned.

Excellent :)

Found another reason to like PS Plus, automatic Game updates 👍

Thought I was going to have to download and install last night before racing, turned on the PS3 and it was all done for me, woot!

Okay, I've had a chance to confirm the order of the rounds. I bought another NSX to verify that the initial PP after RM'ing it is 495. That's five points higher than the Dealership PP of the Challenger. Therfore, the Challenger goes in Round 1 and the NSX RM stays in Round 2. So without further ado..

the September 30th lineup is now official!

:gtpflag:

September 30th lineup:
ROUND ONE
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 (Sports Medium tires)
@Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (laps TBD)
ROUND TWO
Acura NSX RM '91 (Racing Hard tires)
@Circuito de Madrid / Reverse (7 laps)
ROUND THREE
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06 (Sports Soft tires)
@Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (4 laps)

Going to D1 in a few to practice the new combo.

September 30th lineup:
ROUND ONE
ROUND TWO
ROUND THREE

A bit of variety would have been nice....oh well, maybe next month we'll get more than 1 car that isn't RWD :indiff:

my PS3 just shut off on its own. WTF.
So is a blinking red light bad?

It might be very bad.

There are several ways to try and keep your PS3 cool. I got a flat laptop cooler with two big fans in it and put that under my PS3, and then got one of the fan packs to put on the back. It was a crappy little Nyko thing, so I took it apart and replaced the two larger fans in it with quieter fans that moved more air. I couldn't find a replacement for the smaller center fan at my local hardware store.

I've been to busy to care, but I'm upset that people don't bother looking at the online dealership when they get a chance. Last week, someone could've picked the E-Type! How much more fun could you have? A Tesla? Really? A Tesla?

Look, you can muck about in premiums any ol' time. You don't get to have fun on standards but every other week, and some times, there aren't any worth messing with. This past week had more than one fun standard in the online dealership.

The Tesla was very fun And challenging to race! I actually voted for the db9 to go.

What is the plan for tonight's practice? Same as last week?

A Tesla? Really? A Tesla?

I found the Tesla a nice test of car control and balance. Was it my favourite, probably not, but it was fun 👍 (for me)

You don't get to have fun on standards but every other week, and some times, there aren't any worth messing with.

I disagree :) you can do it every week 👍

EDIT: every once in a while the old ninja magic returns ;)

Last edited:
Look, you can muck about in premiums any ol' time. You don't get to have fun on standards but every other week, and some times, there aren't any worth messing with. This past week had more than one fun standard in the online dealership.

Well, actually, if you join Standard Car Thursdays you can have fun with standards any time you want!

Edit: DAH! Cheeb ninja'd me about my own series :lol:

Someday I'll win a or b and get to pick. It will not be rwd, I'm a big fan of awd.

Edit: I am happy we are doing Laguna

Last edited:
Since we never have enough things to discuss here I will throw this out there:sly:

Why don't we have a limit on the number of times that a track or combo can be run? Kinda like only allowing someone to be elected President twice. Don't get me wrong I really like the NSX but its been raced for 6 weeks:crazy:

There's no need for that. If the population gets sick of it it will be voted off. So far people have enjoyed the NSX so it remains. It's democracy, baby! Eventually everything gets voted off.

Chiochan
September 30th lineup:
ROUND ONE
ROUND TWO
ROUND THREE

Wow look very nice i will be here for sure

hey guys, i was wondering what i should do if i dont have a dlc for sundays racing

You can either buy the DLC from the Playstation Store or just sit out the round that you don't have the DLC for.

Keep in mind that we never race DLC cars, just DLC tracks. So if you want to be able to race with us 100% of the time, buying Spa and Motegi are very worthwhile investments. :)

hey guys, i was wondering what i should do if i dont have a dlc for sundays racing

Either buy it, or sit out those two races.

Vol. I'm with you. It would be nice to run some standards again. And for the record, since I started racing in snail quite a while ago, we have run only 2 fwd and 1 awd (Lamborghini). All the rest have been rwd.

Whole lotta ninjas out today.

Would it make sense to put a limit on 2 FR combos at a time, and the other can be either MR, FF, AWD? If the non-FR is votes off it must be replaced with another non-FR.

I don't think so. After all, we've got an MR, now. This seems like much ado about nothing, personally. The vast majority of "fast" cars are rear wheel drive. FFs aren't, for the most part, very quick, though they can be very fun to drive. There are a few very fast AWDs but, again, they're in the minority. I think the cars we've driven in SNAIL just happen to reflect that.

I would also like to see more standard cars, though. Too bad I'm too bad to pick anything.

I don't think so. After all, we've got an MR, now. This seems like much ado about nothing, personally. The vast majority of "fast" cars are rear wheel drive. FFs aren't, for the most part, very quick, though they can be very fun to drive. There are a few very fast AWDs but, again, they're in the minority. I think the cars we've driven in SNAIL just happen to reflect that.

I would also like to see more standard cars, though. Too bad I'm too bad to pick anything.

ESCarGOT 👍

american muscle cars this week :D

Last edited:
Back