◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,807 comments
Sunday, March 8, 2020 Lineup
March 2020 Season - League Night #1
1. PORSCHE 911 CARRERA RS CLUB SPORT (993) 1995 on SM Tires @ Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A - 10:30 Clear - (12 Laps)
2. LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 25TH ANNIVERSARY 1988 on SS Tires @ Sardegna - Road Track - B - 17:00 Fine Weather - (10 Laps)
3. DODGE VIPER SRT10 COUPE 2006 on SS Tires @ WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - 17:00 Clear - (10 Laps)

Details

Remember that Daylight Savings is starting in Canada and US this weekend. If your country or province or state doesn't change this weekend, your racing will start an hour earlier. If you are a sleepy Joe, you will be late to the party.

Official Practice Lobby will be open at 9PM EST

If you plan on doing any future practice on your own in "unofficial" lobbies, I suggest copying the lobby settings upon entering the room tonight. In the future all you'll have to do is "load" those settings when creating a room. Now you have peace of mind knowing your lobby has 100% accurate settings from top to bottom. It also comes with a flashy lobby title - which leads people directly here to the forum when they are browsing online lobbies, which may lead to them becoming members and thus tightening the skill gaps in every division.

When you title your practice lobby "Practice" it doesnt do anyone any favors.

Thanks for hosting was so fun to race again after being gone for awhile, really cool too see @racingchamp30 on track he’s the one that got me in to Snail long time ago.

I remember getting the invitation to Snail in 2013 so you must of came onto Snail after i did. Glad that me being in Snail helped you get into Snail just by seeing me racing in GT5 days. Always a blast @Kgffy to race against you and so many others on the track.

I remember getting the invitation to Snail in 2013 so you must of came onto Snail after i did. Glad that me being in Snail helped you get into Snail just by seeing me racing in GT5 days. Always a blast @Kgffy to race against you and so many others on the track.
Think we met shuffle racing, that was some good memories much better then the daily new races fiasco.

Last edited:
Hey guys, unfortunately I am going to have to temporarily resign from SNAIL. It's absolutely nothing wrong with SNAIL, the league is excellent, but I'm just finding it really difficult to make time to attend the races while having 2 jobs and part time college. The racing has been excellent and once things calm down a bit I would love to join in again, if you'll have me of course! Its an honor racing with you all, thank you for letting me join in the fray!

The drivers list has been updated to reflect promotion and relegation. If you are tagged in this post, you have changed divisions.

Division managers will need to create threads for their division for the month of March.

@Fudman420 @Rob Brown @N38824r @DublDee @llNovall @racingchamp30 @stelephant @MajorBlixem @JLBowler

If anyone submits a time trial between now and 11:59 PM ET, there will be another update to add them later tonight.

The grid list will be updated after the deadline to submit a time trial has passed.

The drivers list has been updated to reflect promotion and relegation. If you are tagged in this post, you have changed divisions.

Division managers will need to create threads for their division for the month of March.

@Fudman420 @Rob Brown @N38824r @DublDee @llNovall @racingchamp30 @stelephant @MajorBlixem @JLBowler

If anyone submits a time trial between now and 11:59 PM ET, there will be another update to add them later tonight.

The grid list will be updated after the deadline to submit a time trial has passed.
Awe damn, was trying to make the race tomorrow night. Don’t have time for a time trial today. No worries. Gotta do what you have got to do.

Guys want to share my first victory at my karting journey
Racing with all you gays at snail has really help to be competitive
72274613-641D-4137-83BB-1FA0C67D2E2B.jpeg

Ive read the rules and would like to join - heard about the league from another league member

@BPeacock2727

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, Rednose58, MajorBlixem, SAMHAIN85 & llNovall as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

The drivers list is ready to go for this week's racing. The grid list will be updated before racing tomorrow. I forgot that I still need to finish up the stewards report before I can update the grid list.
Speaking of how does the grid list work at the beginning of a month, does it default to the previous months scores? How are drivers that have been promoted or relegated handled?

Back