◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,819 comments
I do not have any FF cars in my favorites in the game. The only ones I own are prize cars I won. If I had to buy one to complete a series then I sold it afterward. As others said...I will not own one in RL and do not drive them in the game unless forced to ;)

I HAVE owned a couple in my early driving days due to economic reasons...A '90 CRX SI, a Prelude SI '90 and a Civic SI '93.

Good cars but my FR cars were alot more fun ;)

I do not have any FF cars in my favorites in the game. The only ones I own are prize cars I won. If I had to buy one to complete a series then I sold it afterward. As others said...I will not own one in RL and do not drive them in the game unless forced to ;)

I HAVE owned a couple in my early driving days due to economic reasons...A '90 CRX SI, a Prelude SI '90 and a Civic SI '93.

Good cars but my FR cars were alot more fun ;)

True that. What fun is a car if you can't hang the ass end into the next lane over?

An example of how SNAIL has invaded my brain:

When this happened today, I immediately thought, "unsafe re-entry!!!!"

P.S.: If you value your car, don't move here. Seriously.

An example of how SNAIL has invaded my brain:

When this happened today, I immediately thought, "unsafe re-entry!!!!"

P.S.: If you value your car, don't move here. Seriously.

Here I thought L.A. had idiot drivers!:lol:

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this past Sunday) please join the BLUE ROOM:

1472-6118-3744-3750-5425

Everyone else, please join the RED ROOM:

1472-6681-3415-7078-4158

Where I drive, ff, awd and fr are all fun. I've owned an assortment of all, and most were/are put through the paces on the back roads/dirt roads all over MI. Anyone who lives here, take a long day, or a weekend and head up to harbor springs. There is a magical road that runs north along lake Michigan called m119. This is a Michigan secret fellas. This road is initial d worthy. By far the best road I've driven in Michigan.

Chiochan
When I gave up dairy I stopped getting sinus infections.

Gratz!

When I can have Virginia give up hardwoods, mold, and kids learning to blow (not pick'n spread) noses, and wash their grubby hands, I'll join ya on dairy.

Mebbe.

Koff, koff... Hakkkkk... (Bill the Cat impression... Improving, Eck!)

Due to a Sunday evening event at our church - I'm not sure if I will be back in time for Div 5 racing. Will make every effort to be there.
Tex

That's why you got 10th. You get points if you start a race but don't/can't finish. If I put you as DNF you wouldn't get any points.

Anyone that was in the red room tonight that is interested in racing with us don't be afraid to join. We offer clean close racing for all skill levels. Just post here you want to join and follow the the instructions given to you afterward. Also check out the First page, lots of good info there.

Back