750cc injectors

Garrett 60trim turbo w/ stage 3 turbine
3in exhaust all the way back no cat

D2 32way adjustable damper coil overs
Full race traction bar

Type r trans with tiltion twin Disc clutch

Made 480hp on race fule at 22lbs boost

And this is my daily driver :sly:

Nice car! What does it run? I'm guessing you do bracket racing?

Nice car! What does it run? I'm guessing you do bracket racing?

Thanks, i run in FIS = Forced Induction Sport class

FORCED INDUCTION SPORT presented by Import face off

PAYOUTS - $300 - Must have 8 qualifiers for full payout. Less than eight qualifiers will receive half the normal payout. Qualifiers must run 11.00 and faster.

Winner - $300
R/U - $100
Semi 1 - $50 - if enough cars for a Quick 16
Semi 2 - $50 - if enough cars for a Quick 16

CLASS SUMMARY
Heads-Up, Pro-tree (.400) class for F/R/AWD street/daily driven import/sport compact vehicles with full interior, exhaust, and current tags/registration.* Power adders allowed.* Three qualifying passes permitted.
*Updated 6/25/12. At select events the All Motor Pro class racers will be grouped in with the Forced Induction Sport class racers. If announced before hand, the combined class will be labeled Competition Sport (CS) with payouts as follows: $600 1st, $200 R/U, $100 Semi 1, $100 Semi 2.

BODY
Import or domestic compact car bodies allowed.* Current tags and registration required.* One piece and widened front ends prohibited.* Bumpers can not be removed.* No cutting allowed for weight reduction or wheel clearance purposes.* All tail lights and head lights required. * *

INTERIOR
Doors must open and close from inside and outside the vehicle. No center drive configurations. All seats (front and back), door panels, dash, and carpet (front and back) must remain inside vehicle.* No lexan allowed.* No cutting allowed for weight reduction.

CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION
Full tube chassis prohibited. No center-drive systems. Wheelie bars are prohibited.

ENGINE
4 and 6 cylinder 2 or 3 rotory import engines allowed.* 8, 10, or 12 cylinders must be naturally aspirated.* Domestic compact cars limited to 4 cylinder.* No air-cooled engines allowed.* Motor swaps allowed as long as stays within same manufacturer.

POWER ADDERS
Turbochargers, Superchargers, and Nitrous Oxide Systems permitted in any combination.

DRIVETRAIN AND TRANSMISSION
FWD, AWD, or RWD allowed.* Stock driveline configuration must remain.* Straight axles prohibited.*

EXHAUST
Open exhaust prohibited.*Excessively loud exhaust prohibited (determined at IFO tech's discretion).

TIRES
Slicks permitted for FWD only (25.0 limit).* Any DOT approved tires required for AWD and RWD vehicles.*

Hey guys, I have a question. At Daytona, on the exit of the first hairpin in the infield, there is a a patch of asphalt which gives a better exit out of the corner but it is beyond the white line. What is the track limits for that? I guess the white line no?

i would like to join

Hey mikeymillman,

Thanks for joining S.N.A.I.L. 👍

Please read the following:

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The first post has all the rules and regulations for S.N.A.I.L. It is the first place you need to check if you have a question. If it's not answered there, feel free to post your question on the thread.

The second post has the current race lineup for Sunday and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all S.N.A.I.L.s to join as many as possible.

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

I've been running this series for a few weeks now and it is really fun! 👍

For those that may have been thinking of trying it; don't think too much about it and come race with us! There is plenty of weekend left to practice for Sunday!

Last night we ran FR 410 PP at Suzuka, German 460 PP Cote de Azure and 480 MR/RR at Nurburging GP/D.

You get to see the grid with a variety of cars which makes it interesting and different from the Sunday series :gtpflag:

Pictures from last Thursday Races :cool::gtpflag:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7817733#post7817733

Way off topic but do any you snails race in real life?

Only after my kids or my students.

On the road... not yet. My minivan is crap compared to these. Wife is promising that I can buy a 'fun' car in 1-2 birthdays (dithering - old Mustang, a Caterham 7, player-to-be-named-later... I don't wanna die, just have fun).

Short answer: If I race, it's only to the john.

Sirhankysur
Way off topic but do any you snails race in real life?

I have off and on for 17 years. I've mostly raced karts but I've also done a few rallies which is the most fun you can have with or without your clothes on. I've also raced formula cars. All on an amateur level though. Still dreaming of going pro some day.

If I can sleep tonight, I'll be back tomorrow. I'm guessing my sinus issues are more in the pneumonia range.

Let's just say, I'm SOOO ready for 2013.

I'll holler or whimper if I can't make it in the am. I hope I'm able to, even without practicing much - missing my racin' time.

I hate to skip out on two weeks in a row, but it seems we're having a birthday dinner for my mom tomorrow 2 hours from here, so I won't be able to make it back in time. I was really looking forward to the combos this week, too :(

hillracing
I have off and on for 17 years. I've mostly raced karts but I've also done a few rallies which is the most fun you can have with or without your clothes on. I've also raced formula cars. All on an amateur level though. Still dreaming of going pro some day.

I really wanna try karting it seems like it would be an absolute blast. I just started racing with chumpcar did my first race at sebring. My team plans on doing the daytona road course with chump in april. After last weeks race with snail there im kinda apprehensive.

Back