◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,805 comments
How's a 1,53.967 for the SLR? and getting faster with each lap by .100 or so before i F'ed up

I was running 1:54.xxx pretty consistently yesterday with a few high 153's. I am D4 though so not sure if that will be competitive in your division.

Announcing the latest two entries into S.N.A.I.L.s 1 Year Club

8413299930_4ab4f2bae6_m.jpg
Oshawa-Joe

AND

DrKronin

Congratulations gentlemen 👍

And thank you for being a part of S.N.A.I.L.!

:cheers:

Oshawa-Joe

AND

DrKronin

Welcome to the 1 year club!

Oshawa-Joe

AND

DrKronin

And what a year! Thanks to everyone that had made it such a good one. 👍 :cheers:

Lets top it off with practice in d1! I'm there if anyone feels the need to be awesome with me :cool:

Until someone shows up I'll be running custom tracks.

I've also got a good event idea I kinda want to chat about, but am too lazy to type it all out at the moment.

Who do I talk to if I wanted to pick my racing color and numbers?

Posted on this thread but look for the link and I believe Rallywagon or Jobyone's signature. They have a link to each division and what colors are being used we try to keep things different if possible

Posted on this thread but look for the link and I believe Rallywagon or Jobyone's signature. They have a link to each division and what colors are being used we try to keep things different if possible

White body White rims number 28 Div.5

I will not be racing this Sunday. My son has a commitment in DC and I need to be in my 'first place' spot for IRL events.

Good luck, y'all.

I think it will greatly depend on how online functions, wouldn't it? If it is 'better' then we have the Chance to grow the brand with the larger group of people that we would need to measure the cost.

I placed that issue before.... what will snail do in the transition period. I really hope that the vast majority of us will be able to acquire the game in the first weeks after it's release so our league just carries on.

PS congrats to joe and kronnin. I'm not exactly sure when i joined but i believe it was around July/August...

I imagine there will be events and groups made on GT6, but until a vast majority switch, Sundays will stay on GT5.

Rallywagon
I imagine there will be events and groups made on GT6, but until a vast majority switch, Sundays will stay on GT5.

Zer0 and I have discussed this and I think zer0 made a post about it too.

What we see is S.N.A.I.L. continuing in GT5 until GT6 is adopted by the vast majority of S.N.A.I.L.s, from a Sunday night perspective.

Other nights can and should switch to GT6 when it makes sense for them to do so. If your group all have GT6 make the switch 👍

I'd imagine there will be a bit of figuring out how the whole league/event part is going to work and how we can take advantage of it.

Back