◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,837 comments
I made a list of some good combos to run for this snail recycling and the room number is 1472-6118-3916-1741-7081 you are welcome!!!!!

Anyone else still working their 24hr enduro? 9.5hrs left here. Getting 5 laps to a set of mediums. Full daylight should be here at the end of this stint or the next.

Got 9 hours left with and 11 lap lead. 112 laps done completed and it is sill raining :(

Sorry drift, I won't be making it tomorrow, our internet isn't getting hooked up until tuesday. we got everything moved today. I'll be luck if I even have anything setup to play tomorrow let alone the energy left to play. Sad I'll be missing out on the fun, but glad to be in a real home where I can build a respectable setup. enjoy your memorial day fellas.

Gotcha Rally. Hope you can setup your Internet soon so we can do this again some other time 👍

Hi!
Are you guys still following the same racing format?
I'd be interested in coming back to this league since I now have a little more time on my hands.

Hi!
I'd be interested in coming back to this league since I now have a little more time on my hands.

Hi cheechoo777,

I'm not sure when you stopped racing with S.N.A.I.L. but we would love to have you back in the league!
Here's what you need to know and do in order to re-join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition.
4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to back to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Hi!

Hey cheechoo777,

As Skills said, we'd be glad to have you back racing with us 👍

When you last raced, you were in Division 3, it'd probably be best for you to run the time trial to make sure we get you racing in the right Division. All the info is available in Skill's reply to you 👍

Cheers,

kcheeb

Schmiggz
Joe I'm definitely in for formula 1 tonight

Awesome. I'll add you name in the Formula SNAIL event thread when I get home.

Anyone else running in Formula SNAIL SPEC F2007 tonight?

Make sure your cars are broken in and have 721 hp.

Goddammit i got preety "tipsy" last night and already got myself a gatorade but my head is still soooo heavy LOL. I'm going to keep following a strict recovery plan to be fully fit for those high speeds tonight. May the force be with me, ahahah

Awesome. I'll add you name in the Formula SNAIL event thread when I get home.

Anyone else running in Formula SNAIL SPEC F2007 tonight?

Make sure your cars are broken in and have 721 hp.

To those of you not running F1 tonight and are looking for something to do, join me and a few others in a Touge event in my lounge. Just send me an fr on PSN and bring your best 500PP car on Sports Hard tires and get in on some action tonight!

To those of you not running F1 tonight and are looking for something to do, join me and a few others in a Touge event in my lounge. Just send me an fr on PSN and bring your best 500PP car on Sports Hard tires and get in on some action tonight!

What time? Haven't practiced enough on your track but I think I have my FC set up for the track.

What time? Haven't practiced enough on your track but I think I have my FC set up for the track.

9:30 Est my good sir. I have failed to mention this before but I've decided there will be a 15-30 minute practice session so everyone can get a few laps in and fine tune their cars 👍

My load cell arrived today and I can already say it's worth every penny. I have to get used to pushing that hard on the pedal but once I do I know I'll be faster as I'm already a little faster even without getting comfortable with it. Somehow the cars feel different and there's confidence in braking late. So if you're on the fence about getting one for your t500 then get one unless you're faster than me already then it sucks. :lol:

Ive been waiting to pull the trigger on the load cell!
You gotta let me try it out sometime 👍

Formula SNAIL SPEC F2007

turbosnail.jpg

Sunday May 26/13 10pm Eastern.

In SNAIL Division 3 Lounge

The X Event has been postponed once again. Instead we will run a one time Formula SNAIL event. One night only.

8 or 10 minute Q and run 10 laps for each track.​

Tracks​
Tokyo
Suzuka
Spa
Indy Road Course​

SNAIL OLR applies.
Racing Soft tires.

So far we have:

Oshawa-Joe
Kcheeb
Dabneyd
OwensRacing
Schmiggz
DrKronin
Racingchamp30
Chatva
Wolfsatz

Bad News Touge Guys! I might be a little late tonight. Family is keeping me busy for a while. Our 9:30 est start time may be moved back to 10 est in a worst case scenario. I'll post on the thread when to hop in my lounge. 👍

Back