◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,755,028 views
Hey does anyone have an extra stand+seat sitting around?;)
 
The score sheets have been copied to the results document and the Data Entry Specialists are cleared to enter the timing data.
 
Hey does anyone have an extra stand+seat sitting around?;)

Actually I do. Click here for my original rig setup.

And this is how it's sitting folded up in my basement.

20140102_210349.jpg

I used the board that mounts the wheel on the new rig along with a few PVC parts but I can give you dimensions so you can re-cut it. The biggest hurdle will be shipping to Idaho from New Jersey :scared:
 
Actually I do. Click here for my original rig setup.

And this is how it's sitting folded up in my basement.

View attachment 211792

I used the board that mounts the wheel on the new rig along with a few PVC parts but I can give you dimensions so you can re-cut it. The biggest hurdle will be shipping to Idaho from New Jersey :scared:
Yeah I just need the "blueprints" for it as we have hardware stores all over.
 
I used that for my first A-frame variant.

Add some wooden chunks at the corners for stiffeners - I went with smaller PVC - and it will work.
 
So I made the horrible mistake of deleting my game data last night for GT6 thinking I was clearing the cache, big mistake lol. After a few hours of re-downloading all updates and re-installing, I am now missing all of the paint chips I have won from seasonals and all of my anniversary cars. The paint chips are there, as are the cars in the garage, but they are all greyed out with exclamation marks next to them. When I click on any of them I get this message "Cannot find rights information. Please download the content again."

I know this is not a Q&A thread, but I was hoping maybe someone here had a similar issue and might know how to fix it? If nothing else I guess I will delete it again tonight and re-download everything, but I have a feeling it's not going to fix it.
 
So I made the horrible mistake of deleting my game data last night for GT6 thinking I was clearing the cache, big mistake lol. After a few hours of re-downloading all updates and re-installing, I am now missing all of the paint chips I have won from seasonals and all of my anniversary cars. The paint chips are there, as are the cars in the garage, but they are all greyed out with exclamation marks next to them. When I click on any of them I get this message "Cannot find rights information. Please download the content again."

I know this is not a Q&A thread, but I was hoping maybe someone here had a similar issue and might know how to fix it? If nothing else I guess I will delete it again tonight and re-download everything, but I have a feeling it's not going to fix it.
For the Anniversary cars and paint you just need to go to your resent downloads in PSN Store and download them
 
For the Anniversary cars and paint you just need to go to your resent downloads in PSN Store and download them
Thank you very much Jakedog23, and Wardenclyffe for pm'ing me exact instructions (which I really needed, I was dumb enough to delete the game data after all, lol), you guys are awesome!!!
 
So it looks as the VGT stay and camrao changes and the combo 1 is gone.
 
Last I heard zer0 is away from home. Not certain if he will be posting the unofficial results tonight or not.
 
Last I heard zer0 is away from home. Not certain if he will be posting the unofficial results tonight or not.

Right, but I thought he would still be lurking to make the results post.
 
Right, but I thought he would still be lurking to make the results post.
I reckon that will all depend on whether he's got access to a computer. I know well from experience how crazy it is to edit complex posts from a phone. If that's all he's got he'll need better than the patience of Job to get it done. @zer05ive , if you're tracking, pay special attention to who's where and already won what this month.
 
Curious if @zer05ive needs to play the game to get to #67621?
Last I heard zer0 is away from home. Not certain if he will be posting the unofficial results tonight or not.
Right, but I thought he would still be lurking to make the results post.
I'm always lurking.. :sly:

I have the next TOPP in my sights, but am in no rush to get there. It's hard to play that game from a phone.. :dunce:
 
I'm always lurking.. :sly:

I have the next TOPP in my sights, but am in no rush to get there. It's hard to play that game from a phone.. :dunce:

Good to know. FYI, this is post #67605
 
Ummm well I missed last night but looked like it was lots of fun.
 
This is painfully slow. I'd like the 3rd post down from the TTOP or whatever it's called.
 
Thanks, I was manually counting earlier. :lol:

However, I'm back in my hotel room now and am working on the results post from my laptop now. 👍
you traveling for work or pleasure?
 
This is painfully slow. I'd like the 3rd post down from the TTOP or whatever it's called.
It's all yours if we time it right. @Dragonwhisky are in the Incident Review doc if you want to try to time it with us. (And I'm also trying to get his attention in there ;))
 
Back