***Edit click here if my pictures don't show up ====> http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/edguna1/GT5%20Project/?start=0 So here is the start to finish build of my PVC Rig - see post number 2 for drawings and DIY instructions - I will be updating it over time since I'm not 100% finished with the drawings I was originally going to build something out of extruded aluminum / 8020 stuff but stumbled upon SIMUL8R's PVC gaming race pod which can be found here. http://lumenlab.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28016&st=0 so I went the PVC route and made a few design changes of my own. It took me roughly 2 months to finish from start to finish - i took my time since GT5 was delayed I am still planning to add a butt kicker and the Fanatec club sport shifter whenever that comes out Started off creating a 3D model using SIMUL8R's original design Finished and photo rendered I wanted to make it more portable and easier to move around the house so created front and rear sections of the frame Front Front + Rear Full assembly Photo render 1 Photo render 2 I started fabricating components using a hack saw, miter box, and Dremmel Front Assembly built to Spec Progress!!! Progress on the Rear assembly Front and Rear assemblies With seat and wheel mount I realized the seat was too high with the my initial design so i had to change it making use of old text books to figure out a a better seat height I also Decided to wrap everything in 3M-Di-Noc carbon fiber film. Its pretty expensive but pretty nice stuff Real CF on the left and right, 3M stuff in the middle Wheel mount - made out of MDF - used the factory template for mounting wholes Wrapped in 3M Carbon fiber With my wheel mounted The entire frame wrapped with 3M Carbon fiber Pedal mounts made from 3/8" thick scarp press wood I found Finished Mounted to the front assembly using 2X U-bolts Wheels & Pedals Seat mount - also made from scrap 3/8" press wood bolted onto the rear assembly Seat mounted there's plenty of room in the back for a butt-kicker This is why i hate gluing!!! - parts didn't fit - so the rear section is glued together and the majority of the front section is bolted with 1/4" bolts after having the re-cut / glue / paint and assembly its finialy Completed! Been playing quite some time with it on GT5 now - its great! thanks for looking!