◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,755,749 views
I think I've done this before, But I wouldn't mind trying some spec racing with you guys. Let me know what I'm supposed to do. I'll check back
 
I think I've done this before, But I wouldn't mind trying some spec racing with you guys. Let me know what I'm supposed to do. I'll check back

@ONESPACE

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!​

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below. Now if you've actually read this, post a :dunce: in this thread.

6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:
 
Half of D6 dc'd in C2, R2.

Hopefully we'll have better luck...
 
Ladies and Gentleman, I'm done.
Nice to meet you all.
Best regards from Burlington, Ontario - Canada
Take care.
 
Grid Lock as Host @ Ring!! 👍 Third week in a row...!!! Anyone in D8 want to Host... I'm putting in my resignation!!


4 drivers on Track?
 
Last edited:
We have new rules in SNAIL for host grid lock up. You should be having a race restart.
 
Division 7 Race Report
​
Just had to do manual restart for Round 3 Race 1. Thank you to Aerolight for catching it right at the start when i got the grid lock glitch. All other races went really good. Not sure what happened to CMBeal. Mike had to leave the race. Thank you to all score keepers, data recorders, replay uploaders, stewards for your work in SNAIL. Got two wins tonight so doing better over time.
Correction, it was Die Birdy Die who caught my grid lock glitch before race start so thank you, wasn't sure who it was.

Race clean, Race SNAIL :gtpflag: 👍
 
Last edited:
There was a glitch in the Director's doc. If anyone noticed it and took steps to adjust, please let me know.
 
D6 Votes & Scores are up - when we had a combo knock out half the room, we had to go to a replay to figure out spots 7-12
 
REMINDER​

If you believe that a driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of any SNAIL OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific on Monday night. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed. If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please remember that clean racing is not only your right, it's also your responsibility and something that we all need to be accountable for.
 
You're not alone brother. My PS3 decided to act the fool tonight and I do not get to race either. We are not happy...
This is the second week this has happened
 
Great racing in D7 tonight, started out the night with 12 and ended with 10.
7 points difference covering the top 7 drivers and 5 different winners. Very well balanced division this month, with good, clean and respectful drivers. :cheers: guys!
 
Great racing in D7 tonight, started out the night with 12 and ended with 10.
7 points difference covering the top 7 drivers and 5 different winners. Very well balanced division this month, with good, clean and respectful drivers. :cheers: guys!

Just one of those nights in D8.. Started out with 6 and ended up with 4 1/2.. 24 point difference covering drivers with 2 different winners, also had good, clean and non existent drivers.. lol We made the best of it and everyone left pleased!! (I Think?) :cheers: There is always next week!! :rolleyes: Good job D8!!
 
Last edited:
Good racing in D4 tonight but the lag wasn't fun. My opinion on that there should not be any mic's but host and score keeper. I have had issue's with mic's since gt5 I think its a better lobby with out
 
Back