◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,798 comments
Room open for the new combo. Not sure how long I'll last as there is a pretty good storm going on outside.

1472-6118-3787-3249-1700

That Mustang turned just fine for being what it is I would even say it is one of my top combos we've done

"For being what it is", your statement is now invalid lol.

@aliengamer25 so... no hug...? I know I am from the San Francisco region but uhh... yeah lol anyway looking forward to that combo, I'll be on it like a _____ . (Fill in the blank yourselves) :cheers:

Looking forward to @singlepaddy choice!

I am often torn on the "close, low hp, but hard to have speed to pass" vs "great fun if you can handle it, most can't and bodies are strewn across the infield" levels. No choice will satisfy all, that is for sure!

If you want to have a choice possibly last more than "My Choice I like it / That Dude is an ______!" Please run it with several people, and see how the choice handles in traffic and across divisions. YMMV.

Good luck, and on that bombshell... Good Night.

"For being what it is", your statement is now invalid lol.

@aliengamer25 so... no hug...? I know I am from the San Francisco region but uhh... yeah lol anyway looking forward to that combo, I'll be on it like a _____ . (Fill in the blank yourselves) :cheers:
I meant for being a muscle car it was great, ppl say muscle car's are not meant for turning, so with that said it is valid. Boom

Just checked out the Gt Academy rankings for the US and there are so many SNAILs, old and new. Great job guys, very fast SNAILS indeed! Congratulations Doug on P21, klutch on 23, Russ on 25 (probably didn't even try that hard), of course H-J and Doodle; even dangerzone is in there in there at 67.

And congratulations @IMMORTALPILOT with the top time - I knew he would do this. He has actually raced in a SNAIL event once!

Anyhow, need to get back to racing Sunday nights with you guys once works slows down a bit. Probably late August.

Last edited:
All the combos last week were race worthy. Sure the mustang was tough to turn and the cape ring is a quirky track and the new Monza layout throws a curveball, but people were racing along side one another the whole night!

The only combos I don't enjoy are the ones where drivers are too busy trying to figure out the track or car and aren't comfortable enough with their laps to battle one another. We can hot lap solo any other night of the week but Sunday night I enjoy being wheel to wheel.

Just checked out the Gt Academy rankings for the US and there are so many SNAILs, old and new. Great job guys, very fast SNAILS indeed! Congratulations Doug on P21, klutch on 23, Russ on 25 (probably didn't even try that hard), of course H-J and Doodle; even dangerzone is in there in there at 67.

And congratulations @IMMORTALPILOT with the top time - I knew he would do this. He has actually raced in a SNAIL event once!

Anyhow, need to get back to racing Sunday nights with you guys once works slows down a bit. Probably late August.
@dgaf95integra see I told you it's important to get in the top 28 on the board, now I don't get mentioned. :(

@GTP_SniperWolph

You most certainly can join! Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Done and Done.:cheers:

Done and Done.:cheers:

Look for you welcome message with division placement sometime tomorrow.

edit: you will want to try the time trial again this time reading the instructions carefully and making sure you have all the car and track settings applied correctly. I am not placing you based on your submitted time.

Last edited:
Look for you welcome message with division placement sometime tomorrow.

edit: you will want to try the time trial again this time reading the instructions carefully and making sure you have all the car and track settings applied correctly. I am not placing you based on your submitted time.

Okay I will, To slow :P

Geez sorry guys. I did not realize that I got to pick the car:banghead:
I'm of to work now, so how much time do I have.
Also I'll take any suggestions if it helps speed things along.

Will you have some time to test & pick tonight, after work?

It is not a "this second or else" timeframe, just a "keep it moving" note.

Plan accordingly. The latest update, 1.09, took me just over 30 minutes to download and install.

New track as advertised, Red Bull Ring AND Red Bull short course.

ALSO, 3 new cars, including the GT Academy car.

AND, the VW GTI Roadster in a seasonal. Pretty sweet update.

I've seen of of these SNAIL lobbies and had to come find out what all the fuss is about. What do I have to do to join?

@GTP_Vertigo

Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Red Bull Ring and the Lexus IS F CCS-R (maybe not at the same time) needs to happen. That, or I will bust my ass to make sure it happens. :mischievous:

Also, I think that testing on Mt. Panorama should take place to see if it is fixed since the last time we tried to race there.

Back