◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,791 comments
Hey whats up I'm here to race. I was personally invited by like 5 people so now I'm finally here to race / win. Looks like fun!

@ADR_ALPHA

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

1 minute warning for blue room start

THE PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN !
If you are assigned to D1, D2, D3, or D4 please join, with your best racecraft, the BLUE ROOM:
1472-6118-3830-2747-0544

If you are assigned to D5, D6, D7, or D8 please join, with your best racecraft, the RED ROOM:
1472-6118-3744-3754-0697

This week's Combos!

Unofficial Results for Sunday June 29, 2014

11354297243_fc8872542f_o.jpg

Subaru-IMPREZA-Touring-Car.jpg

jaguar-xkr-s-11-73front.jpg

I was going to do a little bit of practice and try out the cars, and checked my friends room and what do you know, it was a snail practice. It was actually a lot of fun! I haven't raced in a league or series for a while, and never with snail, but if this practice is any indication this looks to be a great group to race with. I am definitely looking forward to it. On a side note I was curious that the room was labeled blue. Now seeing the above posts on this thread it makes sense. I guess soon I will find out what division I will be in and which practice rooms to go to. On that note, is it a problem to practice in either the blue or red room at times?

And if I held onto my real cars I would still have the following
65 Mustang
68 Fairlane Convertible
69 Cougar XR-7 GT
70 Fiat 124 Spyder
71 El Camino. To tow Lotus 51a FF on modified boat trailer
62 Bug Eye Austin Healey Sprite ( SCCA G/H Production and driver....noisy!)
72 GMC Jimmy...better tow vehicle
75 Corvette (delivered to UK)
73 Jaguar XJ6 (best of the lot except the Mustang and Bug Eye)
76 MGB ( told SWMBO....DO NOT EVEN THINK OF BUYING AN MG)
77 MG Midget
73 Lotus Europa Twin cam Prodspot car (wrecked at Paddock Hill Bend in RAIN :guilty:)
77 Class C Motor home
82-now MANY MANY Subaru Outbacks ( lived in N.E.)
97 my driver... Subaru Outback Rally Equipped beater...STI stuff installed.;)
Market value total today well over 300k...oh well..now lets talk about the guns. :grumpy:
NOT.

Lol, I was just looking at a MG on Craigslist yesterday.

Metallic blue car vs. beige (or whatever color it actually is) car.

Go!

Since there is talk of consolidating down to just 6 divisions, I figured why not.

No, I just don't have a clue what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Or am I issuing a challenge? :sly:

Or am I just slightly insane? My left mandibular 1st molar doesn't think so...

Last edited:
Bought the Jag and ran a couple laps to try it out.

Can't think of a more vanilla car in the game. The only tires that you can get to slide are the fronts unfortunately. Just a wierd car...no real personality. Maybe on SH tires it would be more fun.

Bought the Jag and ran a couple laps to try it out.

Can't think of a more vanilla car in the game. The only tires that you can get to slide are the fronts unfortunately. Just a wierd car...no real personality. Maybe on SH tires it would be more fun.
SH was a nightmare lol, I didn't change them first race :banghead:

I really liked the Jag in pre V 1.09 but excessive toe and camber have really not been kind. Try driving it with sane alignment specs, it's not too bad

I really liked the Jag in pre V 1.09 but excessive toe and camber have really not been kind. Try driving it with sane alignment specs, it's not too bad
So last night I joined your practice room for a race at Red Bull because I haven't been there yet. I made contact with your car when you broke earlier than I expected at the last turn. This caused you to run wide there. I waited up but you quit. Sorry about that. Was going to apologize in chat but you left mid race. If you would have kept going you would have still battled for the lead :)

Sounds awesome.!! I would like to join in on the action. I will keep my eye open for further instructions if its possible for me to join still?
-Thanks..

Sounds awesome.!! I would like to join in on the action. I will keep my eye open for further instructions if its possible for me to join still?
-Thanks..

@Adubs5

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

So last night I joined your practice room for a race at Red Bull because I haven't been there yet. I made contact with your car when you broke earlier than I expected at the last turn. This caused you to run wide there. I waited up but you quit. Sorry about that. Was going to apologize in chat but you left mid race. If you would have kept going you would have still battled for the lead :)

No problems man, I have come to conclusion that everyone here is a gentleman, I wasn't braking correctly.

I returned to the Thursday practice and will not be back ever...unless normal Rules of conduct and issuance of penalties for dumb ass overly aggressive driving are
Enforced. Its a shame I was really enjoying myself.

Latest Posts

Back