Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. IceWarden

IceWarden

Mirado_7, 88GTA, ExoSphere64 and 9 others like this.
  2. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

You're pretty good at this. You must be a professional :) I particularly like the 4th one from the bottom!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    Michelin and JoeW like this.
  3. MajorBlixem

MajorBlixem

Sitting outside having a beer! Will get the data going later.

4. aerolite

aerolite

I will go and reload again, strange that that happened, didn't do anything different. I'll let you know as soon as I have uploaded, be about half an hour.

SHOCKY_WELL likes this.
  5. Michelin

Michelin Premium

I love how in the second pic it seems like I'm chilling on the driver's seat for some reason. :lol:

And that last one. :drool: I needed one lap to pass CAPECOD, one :censored: lap...

JoeW likes this.
  6. IceWarden

IceWarden

Beer first! Data later :)

Just saying...qualifying is like a bear pooping in the woods. If no one is around to see it, does it still smell like poop?

MajorBlixem and LLOYDZELITE69 like this.
  7. LLOYDZELITE69

LLOYDZELITE69 Premium

LOOL

JoeW likes this.
  8. IceWarden

IceWarden

While I really hate getting taken out, there is no real world example where a crashed driver gets anything other than a "better luck next time".

There is no better example of this than NASCAR. if you watched Daytona on Sunday then you saw how one little bump can cut a field of 40 cars down to 20 in 5 seconds. I showed my wife the replay and pointed out how bad it sucks for those teams to put in all the work, practice, money, time, blood, sweat and tears only to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Cya next week. Those guys get jack **** for their efforts. I hate watching it when it happens...all I can say when it's all over is "that's racing".

9. LLOYDZELITE69

LLOYDZELITE69 Premium

If someone wrecks me or boots me out of the way, if it's on purpose or accident. I don't want them to wait up, to me, it's just wastes more time trying to race each other again. Just keep going and I'll catch up, just letting all the D1 drivers know if it happens.

Neovre likes this.
  10. SGETI

SGETI

great pictures. yes I drive under CAPECOD104, Enjoyed the racing. look forward to another night of fun.

JoeW likes this.
  11. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

The score sheets have been copied to the Results doc and is now ready for the timing data to be entered.

A note to all scorekeepers, every sheet that had timing data entered in the Best Lap or Gap columns produced a server error or page reload. The ones that only had positional data entered did not.

If you are a scorekeeper, primary, backup or backup to the backup to the backup, please review this file.

If you have any questions about what to enter and what not to, please PM me and we will make arrangements to discuss it further.

Thank you.

KTR5 and JLBowler like this.
  12. aerolite

aerolite

Ok, reloaded from scratch, new file is in D6 folder and I added V2 to the file name. Please let me know if this worked. Hopefully just one of those weird little glitches.

Dragonwhisky likes this.
  13. Michelin

Michelin Premium

I needed one lap to get you... hahaha

14. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

That set appears to be just fine. I don't know what the difference was but thank you for taking care of it quickly.

15. aerolite

aerolite

Your welcome, glad it was ok this time!

SHOCKY_WELL likes this.
  16. MajorBlixem

MajorBlixem

A man's got priorities :cheers:

17. racingchamp30

racingchamp30

I am getting whoever i need to add to my friends list so next sunday can be a friends only room.

18. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

Who want's to bet whether @zer05ive is lurking about waiting on a TOPP? Post 63031?

Michelin likes this.
  19. Wardenclyffe

Wardenclyffe Premium

Well, that's also fine and dandy provided someone grants access, or even directions where one could find it. Changing locations is fine and good but yet also meaningless if you don't provide any information that a move has been made or how to comply with the new requirements.

20. aliengamer25

aliengamer25

This is what happens when Alien doesnt drive the Rotenboden very much.

Attached Files:

Jakedog23, full89metal, KTR5 and 2 others like this.
  21. nmcp1

nmcp1

I'll take that bet....;)

.... and we missed you last night!

22. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

I bet 10 $hells he is.

Even if I'd been there, you'd still have missed me, putt puttin' around in the back. :D

23. nmcp1

nmcp1

Between the two of us this might go on for a bit seeing as we're both loaded with shells.... although you would ultimately win.:bowdown:

24. turnupdaheat

turnupdaheat

You're no putt putter DW! :lol:

Dragonwhisky likes this.
  25. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

I can play the game. Let's hope he's watching.

26. tezgm99

tezgm99

It's on the very first post in this thread. The link takes you to a post of bowler's which has 'where do I find a replay of a race?' as the second last item.

27. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

The policy was stated here and links to the appropriate upload locations given. If a designated replay uploader doesn't have permissions to his Division's folder, they need to contact myself, @dabneyd , @KTR5 , @JLBowler or @zer05ive .

28. fzappa

fzappa Premium

:eek:

29. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

Betting is not the same as bidding, and I've seen no one bet against me yet...

30. Wardenclyffe

Wardenclyffe Premium

Apologies; I didn't realize I was expected to monitor those posts for unpublicized changes to the folder locations that have been in use for the few months I've been here. Unfortunately I don't have the time or the inclination to do so which means I'll have to step down as replay uploader.