Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.
on my way.
I was able to bring back my wheelstand from my long weekend....my friends will post the actual wheel over to me at some point so I'm still on the DS3 which has been different given I'm not used to it anymore
So any ways..............
Is there a way to compare our lap time from when we joined and periodically along the course of time. I really want to know where I would land if I qualified today. Just curious
Gotta leave for work in 30 minutes. Then deal with stupid food shoppers for 4 hours then unload a truck of grocery items. I'll be back around 12:30am EST *sigh*
I kept that reply. I'm sure some one has that info. I check my own progress weekly.
Its a bit tough to really track your progress, because part of the reason of the TT would be to see how quickly you adapt to a new combo, which is why we'd be asked to only run 10-15 laps. It's natural to get faster each time you try, because you learn the fast lines, braking points, the limit. Your progress through the divisions would be a more appropriate grade of progress because the combos always change, so growth would then be associated to how well you adapt to new combos, and learn to find those limits faster.
Move along. Nothing to see here.
The driver's list has been updated to include all (but one) new time trials submitted since the last driver list update. New drivers have received their placement messages.
Hip hip, hooray.
I totally get that. I use it as a reference point due to that is the only time that i use the tt combo. once a week for 3 laps
Thats a good idea. 3 laps is enough to remember the lines. Those 3 laps would put you in that 10th-15th lap timeline of your first TT.
I have a room up for practice. #1472-6681-3415-7083-0395. It's set up to blue room standards with penalties off just not named "blue room". Everyone's welcome.
I am requesting to join the S.N.A.I.L. league.
Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:
We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:
1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test
2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.
3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.
4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.
5. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below. Now if you've actually read this, post a on the main thread.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday
Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L.
Re-applying to SNAIL. Was running D4 a few months ago. Not sure where I'll sit these days.
Do we accept people who jump out of perfectly good airplanes ( or hot air balloons)....LOL.
Glad you posted this - it reminded me that I also saved mine, and now I won't waste someone's time asking to look it up for me (when I already have the answer at my disposal). :-)
Send JLBowler a PM to request this.
Gaahh what'd I miss??
Nothing. As stated above, nothing worth seeing - the neighborhood always looks nicest after the detrius has been swept away.
if it got a moderator's attention I would beg to differ...
Anyone wanna run some laps?
Be on in a few minutes.
What is the division placement for which practice room?
Blue room is Div-1 thru top finishers in Div-4
Red room is the rest of Div-4 thru the other divisions.
Many times the rooms are combined to fill the practice numbers.
Blue room 1472 6681 3415 7083 1143
Full room in Blue. Has anyone opened a Red Room?
Don't want anyone to miss a practice tonight.